Drake must of ? one Joe budden hoes .

Budden already admitted Drake smashed Tahiry in the Dominican Republic
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Damn, Tahiry a lil bird. ? Fab, another A-team ? , Drake and Budden...And that's the ? we heard about. I remember when she hosted a party here in Jersey with Trey Songz and people was talking about she let him smash too.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I don't give a ? about either one of these homos. But who's winning?
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? starting to sound like Drake broke his heart or some ? .

He sure did when he smashed Tahiry
    And put salt to the wound when he called
    Joe to let him know he was about to smash and if he was okay with that. He said he made that call outta respect to joe.
    Drakes a snake, if he really had that type of respect for Joe why smash Tahiry out of all the 1 billion beautiful women that are willing to give it up for him.
    And he thought ? was all good with Joe like Joe claimed it was.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That beat is off the ? chain though.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Song must not be that great since nobody really talking about bars from it
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know we love to bash drake...
    But this ? ain't puttin a dent in his light skin armor
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know we love to bash drake...
    But this ? ain't puttin a dent in his light skin armor

And that's the moral to this beef.

Budden out here running laps around this dude, and it ain't showing us ? that Common, Lupe, and Kendrick haven't already shown about Aubrey's lyrical reserve. Shame, too. Joe is embarrassing Aubrey in the same measure that Aubs clowned Meek.

Drake got half-white privilege and that ? kicked in like a muhfucka, because any other rapper would've been laughed out the game and sonned into oblivion by now.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Damn, Tahiry a lil bird. ? Fab, another A-team ? , Drake and Budden...And that's the ? we heard about. I remember when she hosted a party here in Jersey with Trey Songz and people was talking about she let him smash too.

Unless these females are Ayesha Curry or Savannah James....all of them are birds.

we don't know if they ain't hoez tho.

just because you hide the bodies better doesnt make you any less of a murderer

Didn't you already lose the argument those two were hoes months ago? Just stop lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

At this point I think Joey had this whole thing set up to where he heard the song 2 months ago and spent that time crafting his disses knowing that when he drop his 3 things was gonna happen and they all would end with Drake taking a L.... 1) they just tuck the song completely making Drake look scared to release it....2) he releases it after Budden drops his songs and doesn't reply again leaving that as his only diss making him look weak for dropping that BS he just dropped...or 3) drops that No shopping song then REALLY tries to go to war with Budden only to get bodied more..... Drake at this point need to just take the smallest L he can and just tuck it

Smh, I knew he had to have heard it. Why didn't he just admit it
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

At this point I think Joey had this whole thing set up to where he heard the song 2 months ago and spent that time crafting his disses knowing that when he drop his 3 things was gonna happen and they all would end with Drake taking a L.... 1) they just tuck the song completely making Drake look scared to release it....2) he releases it after Budden drops his songs and doesn't reply again leaving that as his only diss making him look weak for dropping that BS he just dropped...or 3) drops that No shopping song then REALLY tries to go to war with Budden only to get bodied more..... Drake at this point need to just take the smallest L he can and just tuck it

He did. We all had an argument about this ? several weeks ago. Ya'll dont read and or pay attention.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bill%20russell_zpsqkhfpcdu.gif

this beef is boring. nobody is checking for this
  • blackrain
    Options

He did. We all had an argument about this ? several weeks ago. Ya'll dont read and or pay attention.

He's just now admitting he heard it. Couple weeks ago he was still just talking about hearing the "Pump it up" lines and that's it.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

He's just now admitting he heard it. Couple weeks ago he was still just talking about hearing the "Pump it up" lines and that's it.

Hell, outside of a few other bars, that pump it line was pretty much the entire diss
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah B, thats how ya'll interpreted it. We spoke about this. The ? Joe was saying in the Podcast was a mess, but several ? including myself picked up on that ? . Ya'll did not pick up on context clues, and noone is blaming you, but it was obvious that Joe heard the record when Rory started speaking about information outside of that Vine clip.
  • blackrain
    edited July 2016
    Options

Nah B, thats how ya'll interpreted it. We spoke about this. The ? Joe was saying in the Podcast was a mess, but several ? including myself picked up on that ? . Ya'll did not pick up on context clues, and noone is blaming you, but it was obvious that Joe heard the record when Rory started speaking about information outside of that Vine clip.

Didn't Joe himself state on his podcast he hadn't heard the full record outside of that vine clip? If he didn't then you're right I missed it...if not then Joe just out here saying any damn thing. Neither would surprise me given his history of being just as much of a lame as Drake can be... Sidebar...am I the only person who finds Rory annoying as ? ?