WE COME STRAPPED! The Panthers are Going to the Repulicklan Convention Locked and Loaded

Options

Comments

• the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -NRA stands for National Rifle Association (for white people).

Let these cacs tell it........

-NRA stands for ? Rights *not* Applicable (for black people).

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a good idea.

Let them cacs have their pep rally... and if someone wants to do some stupid ? you wont be their to catch a bullet
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I see nothing has changed since the 60s...

The Black Panther Party was and is nothing but clowns, ? who want to be seen, and ? with their lips poked out cause the white man won't give them a slice of their American pie. Give me a break...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    ? out here trying to give trump a chance to win, and don't even know it smh.

He is not winning at all

? really need to study how the ? party came to rise in Germany. Don't underestimate the power of propaganda and racism. There are alot of people out there who share Trump's views. That whole "take back our country" rhetoric is similar to what the ? 's were saying about the Jews.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I see nothing has changed since the 60s...

The Black Panther Party was and is nothing but clowns, ? who want to be seen, and ? with their lips poked out cause the white man won't give them a slice of their American pie. Give me a break...
    We are lookin to not get shot/maimed/ profiled first and foremost.. shut your ? up
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I work at the Cleveland Airport; it better not be any problems. Just wanna work my 8 hours tomorrow with no problems and head the ? home.

U better home BLM dont shut done your route home
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so if the protesters are walking an the bikers get in their way and won't move....

are the bikers protecting themselves from a black man who was approaching an they were afraid.
    or can the protestors stand their ground an say they were being held captive by people who would not let them leave.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Heres the interview i saw.

The ? from fox news is all on his nuts and he saying all kinds of crazy ? .

Says "Obama is the George Washington of Isis"

http://youtu.be/e1lVCenTjFM
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    ? out here trying to give trump a chance to win, and don't even know it smh.

He is not winning at all

? really need to study how the ? party came to rise in Germany. Don't underestimate the power of propaganda and racism. There are alot of people out there who share Trump's views. That whole "take back our country" rhetoric is similar to what the ? 's were saying about the Jews.

All we need is a car company to generate funds...wheres Will.I.Am, he says he has one in Detroit
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see ol yessa ? david Clarke at it again
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Not a good idea.

Let them cacs have their pep rally... and if someone wants to do some stupid ? you wont be their to catch a bullet
    Yea really not a good idea
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Cleveland PD Union now pushing for open carry law to be reversed for time of GOP convention in wake of Baton Rouge

Governor not going for that tho. Says he cant just reverse something that is written into law
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Cleveland PD Union now pushing for open carry law to be reversed for time of GOP convention in wake of Baton Rouge

Governor not going for that tho. Says he cant just reverse something that is written into law
    How about everybody just leave their guns home...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a good idea.

I'm not sure what's so hard with just letting these devils expose themselves to the world as to what they are

If some stupid ? goes down...let be by their own hands against one another
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    David Clarke is hilarious.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    "If it is an open carry state..."

So is it or not?

That part got me too I mean KNOW the laws before ya'll start talking. Ole If was a fif ? Ohio is open carry btw

I took that more as a question posed to the racists, like if it is an open carry state, what would be the problem. Like a tacit implication that these crackas will have a problem with it because they wanna open carry but not let blacks do it. I don't know where y'all get the idea that he doesn't know if it's an open carry or not. Sometimes I forget posters here aren't exactly bastions of comprehension and context clues
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Rex STRONGLY supports this movement and this is exactly what I said we should do, be in front of these muthafuckas CAC's ? rally armed to let them know that we're on that New Hampshire state motto, "Live Free or Die," status.
    can they also do this at the Democratic convention, since those are the politicians actively working to keep them disarmed right now?

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa means Ted Cruz and kasick still in it maybe.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heres the interview i saw.

The ? from fox news is all on his nuts and he saying all kinds of crazy ? .

Says "Obama is the George Washington of Isis"

http://youtu.be/e1lVCenTjFM

what the ? smh I don't even know what to say about this statement
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's up with the bear arms?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Rex STRONGLY supports this movement and this is exactly what I said we should do, be in front of these muthafuckas CAC's ? rally armed to let them know that we're on that New Hampshire state motto, "Live Free or Die," status.
    can they also do this at the Democratic convention, since those are the politicians actively working to keep them disarmed right now?

Not if the donkey convention is in an non opened carry state and/or city.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just read an article that said they're suspending open carry because of armed black protesters
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just read an article that said they're suspending open carry because of armed black protesters

And group of black people with Rifles out in the open.....Nope can't have that.
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Source?

Police want them to but governor saying no last i heard