Shooter is white

I repeat, the shooter is white

You guessing?

Don't do this to me
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    To everyone talking about a change in narrative if none of these cop shootings would have happened can you explain to me what you think would have changed if the "narrative" had stayed the same?

Exactly. ? really acting like things were getting better. They weren't.

who?

Anybody worried about the narrative being changed in light of recent events. Like what does it matter? They STILL gonna ? us. They STILL gonna get away with killing us.

I give zero ? about changing their minds about me and my people.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Shooter is white

You guessing?

Don't do this to me

Yeah I'm projecting like ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    The "narrative" is what YOU make it. There's no such thing as a narrative. There will always be a bunch of folks who feel one way and there will be a bunch of folks who feel another way. Quit playing follow the leader with the news and feel how you ? want to feel. People have been yelling black lives matter for years now, and we still got people having to have it explained to them. Tired of this talking in circles to explain this ? . ? a so called narrative.

believe this "there is no spoon" ? if you want.

and you just made my point
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shooter is white

You guessing?

Don't do this to me

giphy.gif
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jul/17/baton-rouge-police-officers-shooting-louisiana
    The Baton Rouge mayor Kip Holden has suggested the officers may have been ambushed. He told MSNBC news: “The initial call was shots fired. Whenever an officer hears those words, those two words, the response is immediate, everybody in that area goes to that scene.

“I’m not sure whether it is related to [protests] but I can tell you the rhetoric that’s been spewed … I have to believe that some of that is related to that.

“Basically it was like an ambush style deal. We responded to a call and there’s this ? that’s out there firing on our police officers. This is in an area that’s a mile from police headquarters.”

This Baton Rouge Mayor is such a sucker...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These police correspondents are unprofessional as ? with the lack of information but the insistence on pushing their political agenda
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    If every time an unarmed black person get killed these cops had to worry some ? like this would happen to them, you don't think that might give them more pause than us just continuing to ask them nicely not to ? us? Idiots worried about "narrative change" don't see the bigger picture, ? what narrative? The one of oh they were criminals anyway so they deserve to die, that one?

Some mfs lack empathy, the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes and feel for them even when that person is unlike you. Mfs like that only understand ? when it happens to them. They need to have it in the back of their heads like "? I better not be so trigger happy cuz these ? are fed up and might come for my ass." And they don't know when or where that ? is gonna happen. This might be the only effective check on their behaviour, cuz asking nicely and marching peacefully sure don't seem to be working. I mean they fear us already anyway

The question is : will that work ?

What I've seen is people becoming more polarized and white folks openly championing violence towards blacks and BLM
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it radical Chinese Amish again or no
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently the shooter was from Missouri, black with body armor per CBS
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    The "narrative" is what YOU make it. There's no such thing as a narrative. There will always be a bunch of folks who feel one way and there will be a bunch of folks who feel another way. Quit playing follow the leader with the news and feel how you ? want to feel. People have been yelling black lives matter for years now, and we still got people having to have it explained to them. Tired of this talking in circles to explain this ? . ? a so called narrative.

:joy: Preach

'They' gon put this on BLM

'They' sayin this the revolution poppin off

'They' gon---

I don't know about yall, but where im from when a ? indiscriminately use the word "they", that person is speaking out their ass and trying to add more credence to his own thoughts. Classic ? storytelling tactic
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    If every time an unarmed black person get killed these cops had to worry some ? like this would happen to them, you don't think that might give them more pause than us just continuing to ask them nicely not to ? us? Idiots worried about "narrative change" don't see the bigger picture, ? what narrative? The one of oh they were criminals anyway so they deserve to die, that one?

Some mfs lack empathy, the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes and feel for them even when that person is unlike you. Mfs like that only understand ? when it happens to them. They need to have it in the back of their heads like "? I better not be so trigger happy cuz these ? are fed up and might come for my ass." And they don't know when or where that ? is gonna happen. This might be the only effective check on their behaviour, cuz asking nicely and marching peacefully sure don't seem to be working. I mean they fear us already anyway

First and foremost i am indifferent to these chicken coming home to roost.
    However the narrative matters because it can and will get worse for US... thats my concern of the negative effects of whats happening towards US.. If a change of narrative didnt extend pass someones feelings then who cares but thats not the case.. it doesnt stop there
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shooter is white

You guessing?

Don't do this to me

U might be right because the police said it's not race related. I am guessing the dead shooter is white
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Summer of 2016 is going down in history

? I am more concerned about next year

23266068.jpg
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The elites plan is working overtime for a race war so they could sneak in with martial law
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some updates via Baton Rouge’s WAFB TV station:

Firstly, a man appears to have been arrested after confronting police officers investigating the shootings. Its reporter at the scene said a white man with no shirt on was Tasered after walking towards police and pointing and yelling.

Secondly, a heavy storm appears to be heading for the area and is likely to hamper the search for the two suspects believed to be at large.
  • Magicjohnson
    Magicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Options
    Shooter is white

You guessing?

Don't do this to me

U might be right because the police said it's not race related. I am guessing the dead shooter is white

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Damned if you do, Damned in you don't"
    A Guide for being Black in America
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shooter is white

You guessing?

Don't do this to me

Damn u just broke my heart
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a FB live video of a chic in the car at the gas station. She said Somebody was masked up. Heard high powered rapid fire. They deleted the vid

If video comes back up, forgive my peoples Louisiana accent in advance
  • playmaker88
    Options
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    The elites plan is working overtime for a race war so they could sneak in with martial law

shutup