Baton Rouge: 3 Officers Dead, 3 Injured

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Why CNN give that monkey sheriff a voice?
    Why not get a reasonable sheriff that can carry a conversation logically?

CNN is just as guilty as fox for pushing that hateful narrative...I bet sheriff shook n jive wouldn't have been aggressive with a white reporter.

In his mind Don Lemon was guilty bc he was black
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Why CNN give that monkey sheriff a voice?
    Why not get a reasonable sheriff that can carry a conversation logically?

CNN is just as guilty as fox for pushing that hateful narrative...I bet sheriff shook n jive wouldn't have been aggressive with a white reporter.

In his mind Don Lemon was guilty bc he was black

I was flipping back & forth from cnn & fox news this weekend and he was talking just as reckless on fox news but they were encouraging him.

Geraldo Rivera was the only one to check him saying that if David Clark doesnt want the New Black Panther Party carrying guns in Cleveland he need to say that equally for "White Patriots" coming to GOP events as well.

He didnt snap on Geraldo like he was Don Lemon tho. He came to CNN looking for a fight
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I just bought a dashiki just like that one

? i need to get me a dashiki, all the real ? have one.

Dashikis are officially about to be played out now

Yea it ain't gon take long

I got a homebody who been wearing Jay's and dashikis since we was 17

He been doing that ? straight ten years and everybody looked at him crazy

Now it's getting popular, give it another year or too

Dashikis been popular for a year n change now

The funny/sad thing is the dallas shooter has that 1 pic , now this guy got about 5 circulating, and the guy who killed the football player Will Smith was arrested in 1

I know it's just the Internet but I legit wanna spit in your face

The funny/sad thing is the dallas shooter has that 1 pic , now this guy got about 5 circulating, and the guy who killed the football player Will Smith was arrested in 1

Amazing story. Im 45 minutes from baltimore tho whats good @R.D

You ain't got to go that far....ill meet you right around back of Iverson Mall..? get they ass beat everyday so it won't be a issue

You ain't got to go that far....ill meet you right around back of Iverson Mall..? get they ass beat everyday so it won't be a issue
    My ? I can be there today. Time?
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    latest?cb=20100828133918

Keyboard thuggin' just ain't what it used to be.

Back in the day, they'd use bold letters, and ALL CAPS, and symbol profanity (@#$@!).

Now it's just "meet me somewhere"... no build-up.

giphy.gif
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

It would only get played out once white people start wearing them...white people ain't about to touch dashikis with a 10 foot pole...especially since that's the garment of choice right now for ? ambushing cops

SMH at dashikis becoming the new "hoodie" for white people
    tumblr_ndglgzMmQe1u1r22yo1_1280.jpg

k045ry7uqvll.gif

THEY WILL NOT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US!!
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's my homeboy brother in law... They family ? up behind it but even they say stop blaming black lives matter for that ?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That sheriff is so silly and misinformed he made Don "Lemonade" look almost pro-black.

GOP loves to give boot licking Blacks like him a platform to say look we can't be racists even some of "you" think like us.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I hope Sheriff David Clarke is next. He's on CNN cooning his heart out

Here's the full interview...

https://youtu.be/cOZ8dSegxhw

That's really saying something when you can out ? Don Lemon.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C'mon now. White hippies have been wearing dashiki's since lalapolooza. Where y'all been?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    That sheriff is so silly and misinformed he made Don "Lemonade" look almost pro-black.

GOP loves to give boot licking Blacks like him a platform to say look we can't be racists even some of "you" think like us.

They probably feed him with cornbread & watermelon for him to ? out of his mind like that
  • TheGOAT
    edited July 2016
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »

They probably feed him with cornbread & watermelon for him to ? out of his mind like that
    *abuse

Cornbread & watermelon are delicious
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I got a cousin named Gavin
    And he a real Street ? too
    Now that I think about it he the only person I ever heard of named Gavin
    how light-skinned is he?
    because maybe we can solve the mystery of his name if we trace this back far enough
    I have a cousin named Gavin and I know another black guy named Gavin.
    finding this hard to believe unless your cousin is actually a white guy and/or we all know the exact same Black Gavin

• janklow
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I'm 100% convinced he was created in a lab on some Frankencoon ?
    he's very pro-gun so he seems cool to me

priorities, people

• janklow
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Makes sense, I expect solo spree killers to be weirdos and/or losers in general.
    after Aaron Alexis i am starting to go with this theory covered in the article i am linking here for more and more of these dudes.

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Naw bruh we a peaceful people. We only fight when provoked. We were never angry, they made us that. They turned us into killers. Black people create some of the greatest art, music, dance, comedy, and greatest story telling in the world.... And we the best athletes... Greatest creative minds on the planet...

We need to understand and embrace that as well. Yes we can fight when we have the need to fight. But we prefer to live in peace when it's all over.
    No offense but n*ggas get killed over Jordans, colours, gang affiliations, hoodrat b*tches, a look, someone stepping on someone's foot etc. N!ggas get killed for futile reasons FOH. Just look @Chicago. There's a subculture glorifying that black on black crime. Lsten to that joint "Faneto" by Chief Keef. That sh*t's disgusting IMO. Numbers don't lie.

You n*ggas are "peaceful" against outsiders because they have you shook though. Africans were already killing eachother before Europeans set foot on the continent. How you think our ancestors got shipped to the 'New World'. Africans sold us out...
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Makes sense, I expect solo spree killers to be weirdos and/or losers in general.
    after Aaron Alexis i am starting to go with this theory covered in the article i am linking here for more and more of these dudes.

Article is a trip
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is this fight going down?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

? !!!
    THAT'S A ST. LOUIS COUNTY POLICE CAR. That Ain't Florida...I recognized that from the lettering....plus if you zoom in on the pic, you can see it.

lol

CnqmQ21WAAA5qjC.jpg[img][/img]
  • WORLD8712
    WORLD8712 Members Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Everybody need to log off of the internet and go outside. People only believe in a narrative because other people say there's a narrative.

This...
    caddo man wrote: »
    Race war against the police and white people huh? You keyboard militants are a joke. Worst than those talking heads on the news.

This...
    The problem Americans are American, and Americans have always been stupid and easily led to attack each other rather than the people who are really oppressing them.

This...
    Yall do realize that it is only the supremely ignorant and the geriatric that is waging this war right?

Wake up.

& This...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Either the people associated with BLM are really stupid or outside agents are really going above and beyond to try and discredit the movement.

Bruh. Anybody can claim affiliation with black lives matter. Lil Durk just got it tattooed on his leg. Its a saying! A ? can rob a bank with a black lives matter t shirt on......

What in thee ? does that mean?

Nothing.

Why do ? give a ? what the "public" thinks. Either they're intelligent enough to understand that people act on their own or they're not. We should care less.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Either the people associated with BLM are really stupid or outside agents are really going above and beyond to try and discredit the movement.

Bruh. Anybody can claim affiliation with black lives matter. Lil Durk just got it tattooed on his leg. Its a saying! A ? can rob a bank with a black lives matter t shirt on......

What in thee ? does that mean?

Nothing.

Why do ? give a ? what the "public" thinks. Either they're intelligent enough to understand that people act on their own or they're not. We should care less.

Well considering public sentiment plays a big role in what policies politicians push or don't push, I'd say it's something worth considering. If people didn't care about what the public thought, protests would be completely and utterly pointless.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama
    Dallas chief of police
    Baton Rouge mayor
    Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke

These ? is shittin all over the blacks-can-change-the-system-from within theory. Seems like they just BECOME the system.
  • janklow
    Options
    Article is a trip
    alternately hilarious and depressing

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The police almost let one of the dead pigs cousins die

Cousin of Slain Baton Rouge Cop Was Arrested for the Massacre

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/28/cousin-of-slain-baton-rouge-cop-was-arrested-for-the-massacre.html
    Damarcus Alexander went into a Walmart to change clothes. When he came out, police locked him up and allegedly denied him diabetes medicine until he almost slipped into a coma.

ADDIS, Louisiana — On Sunday, July 17, Damarcus Alexander stopped at Walmart so his best friend could buy a white shirt for church.
    They left Dallas, Texas, at 4 a.m. bound for Belle Rose, Louisiana, a small town an hour south of Baton Rouge, so his friend could sing at a church. They entered the Walmart outside of Baton Rouge, they changed into their church clothes, and continued driving.
    They didn’t know it but someone had just called 911 describing two black men entering the store and changing clothes just after Gavin Long shot six law enforcement officers across the river.

One of the three dead was Alexander’s cousin, Montrell Jackson. “He was my big cuz,” Alexander said, adding their families had vacationed together many times. “He saved me from drowning once.”
    When he and his friend were changing at Walmart, Alexander hadn’t heard what had happened to his cousin yet, but a few miles down the road, police stopped their car and it wasn’t for condolences.
    “Hey, you were just in the Walmart changing, right?” an officer asked them, according to Alexander. “You know what just happened in Baton Rouge? We already got the guy who did it, but we think that he probably didn’t work alone so we’re looking into you two.” Police said their car fit the description of Long’s car at the scene. (It didn’t.)
    Soon after they were pulled over, more than a dozen vehicles with officers from every nearby police department had pulled up. All of them were white.
    Fortunately, Alexander had proof that they hadn’t been involved in the shooting, because they had stopped at a gas station over 100 miles west of Baton Rouge to buy coffee and snacks at 8:43 a.m., according to the receipt still in the bag. That was three minutes after Long started shooting.
    It wasn’t enough for the officers, who still viewed them as suspects.

Alexander said they were handcuffed and locked in the back of a police car without being read their rights. “When we were detained, we asked for phone calls,” he said. “We were not given phone calls.”
    The Louisiana State Police and Baton Rouge Police Department did not respond to a request for comment.
    Instead police confiscated their phones by intimidating them. “They made us sign a consent form,” he said. When Alexander asked questions about this, police began cursing at him. “If he wants to be a ? about it, just put his ass back in the car,” he said a plainclothes officer yelled. “He’ll be here for another four hours” to wait for a court order to search his phone.
    They also forced Alexander’s friend to ? in a bottle in the back of a police car.
    Meanwhile, Alexander still didn’t know who had been killed, but he had seven family members in Baton Rouge law enforcement, including his father, aunt, and uncle, along with Jackson. He was worried too, and kept asking to call his family.
    “I don’t know if one of them was shot and killed,” he said. “I was ignored.” He only found out it was his cousin who had been murdered after police released him around 7 p.m.

Alexander and his friend were taken to holding cells at a Louisiana State police station in Baton Rouge. By that time, Alexander, a diabetic, said he needed to take his diabetes medicine.
    “Get away from the door, little ? ,” Alexander said one jailer yelled at his friend when he knocked on his cell door.
    Rather than giving Alexander medicine, he said police called EMS, who just confirmed that his blood sugar was high and he needed medicine soon.
    Instead, “for hours they’re bringing me cookies, and peanuts, and crackers, and juice,” Alexander said. “That’s the exact opposite of what I need.” Officers were worried that he was lying about the medicine to commit suicide.
    “What if you die in the back of my car?” he said one officer asked him, citing another time where he had an arrestee try to take an entire bottle of pills.
    After several hours, Alexander said he became semi-comatose and was taken to Baton Rouge General Hospital.
    By this time, police had finally obtained footage from the Alexandria convenience store and realized Alexander hadn’t been involved with the shooting. They released Alexander’s friend from jail to go pick him up from the hospital.
    “I felt helpless,” Alexander said when he was pleading for medicine in the cell.
    “I’m really thankful that I wasn’t another hashtag,” he said.

I know exactly why the police are getting killed. Not saying i agree but I completely understand. Article is full of ? ? .