So, I Just Found Out I Fathered A 14 Year Old

Options
124»

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It looks like you just found out you haven't been fathering a 14 year old.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shiiit.....

Mama's baby, and daddy's maybe.

Fifty jigga in back child support?!?

"You are not the Father!!" (Maury Povich voice).

* Science denier post*
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Almost 10yrs ago long story short I messed with a chick in another city n a couple of weeks later she starts hollering that pregnant ? . Like a ? I take her word for it that she's sure it's mine so I sent her money for like a year or so without even seeing the kid face to face. After I file child support on myself and taking a DNA test twice n she didn't respond I threw my hands up. It's ? up but that's the game.

She better hope I don't see her in a public setting anytime I'm in Austin. Ima clown that ? sumn awful..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe it's time I hit up afew of these broads I raw dogged and see if any bandits out in this world that I should know about
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    i gotta stop skeeting in ? before i have a story to tell

I just don't understand how you bold ? do that.

I had a situation where I had a condom that broke once and I didn't even let off yet. But I still made the chick I was with take plan B in case. I'm too cheap cautious for this ? man.

Did the same ?

It was worth her calling me up like 9 hours and simultaneously crying, laughing and yelling at me
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    i gotta stop skeeting in ? before i have a story to tell

I just don't understand how you bold ? do that.

I had a situation where I had a condom that broke once and I didn't even let off yet. But I still made the chick I was with take plan B in case. I'm too cheap cautious for this ? man.

Did the same ?

It was worth her calling me up like 9 hours and simultaneously crying, laughing and yelling at me

LMAO. That ? drives chicks bonkers. If they're already even a little unstable they go all the way off the deep end.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does she wanna go to Arizona?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats and good luck...

Teenage daughters ain't like sons...take it from a ? who knows.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Congrats and good luck...

Teenage daughters ain't like sons...take it from a ? who knows.

- Nas
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHAT MADE THE MOTHER WANT YOU TÔ MEET HER.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall ? don't strap up???? Man y'all wild 100's these hoes be setting it out like a Chinese buffet to everybody not to be strapped
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was you on judge Mathis?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread got a lotta ? worried. LOL
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all need to stop going raw in these ladies.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ever notice how some posters just have so much crazy and insane things happen to them? yeah, its not coincidence, its the internet.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I made a mistake with this 1 chick. Only knew her a month or 2, got caught up in he lightkskindedness. My excuse is it was right after my gf at the time and u know in a relationship u get, uh, "used to" certain things in certain ways so...i shot the club up :/:s And im not typically a club shooter upper, i was wilding. She said she was on something but i didn't know her well enough to trust that

Ffwd a few weeks its run it course i broke it off, she wanted that wife up, commitment, etc. She was just way too into me

Ffwd some months im hittin her up for some drought action and she says she's engaged with a guy and she's pregnant.

jiggaismad.png

I feared fuckery. I know how women are . A happy home and willing yet unknowing father >>> the ? who don't want you.

Good thing I broke up via text. I went digging thru old texts and did some math, it had been over 9 months.

Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif

Man I keep having close calls with my BM. Our son was her first child. She has 2 other kids, pregnant with a 3rd. No lie, every time she's pregnant I count months on my fingers and pray. Thankfully the kids don't be mine, but I'm on another close call right now.

I finally accepted the facts she's loose. And I'm officially done smashing. My mom even thought her last kid was mine because I smashed at mom's house on Thanksgiving. I was drinking that E- 40 wine and lost all ? .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad you came to me with this the fact that she looks like ya mother is a sign from ? you must love her..go with ? my friend...

I ? lost it right here