Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still ? with Rocky though
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol y y'all shocked. Rocky told u ? don't look for him to be a voice. I ain't even mad cause he told y'all that ain't him. Just cause he's a hip hop leader don't mean he gotta be a social leader
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Lol y y'all shocked. Rocky told u ? don't look for him to be a voice. I ain't even mad cause he told y'all that ain't him. Just cause he's a hip hop leader don't mean he gotta be a social leader

LMAO @ hip hop leader, ? no
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Asap knows he ain't built like that..There ain't no revolutionary warrior in him..He's a vanity slave complacent being the superficial ? he is..Yet he got nerve enuff to say he trill this and trill that

Pac warned people about these types of rappers before he died..They don't give a ? about their communities beyond using the hood to springboard their egos and their careers

He cares more about rocking a ? fashion brand than speaking on his fellow brothers getting gunned down in the streets..What does that tell you?..He's a ?

Either way..eye don't give a ? ..Asap ain't no leader of mines so he can continue to do what he do..Good luck with that media lynchmob Mr Rocky..you vain fame ? are gonna learn about the sour consequences of fame
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamgne was soft on him.. clapping up his token participation and letting him get away with his ? poor excuse,, Dude kept repeating damn if you do damn if you dont.... pretty much a filler phrase might as well just said... nah mean... or it is what it is..
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

LMAO @ hip hop leader, ? no

Y isn't he? If he is a nobody why do we even give a ? what he said? I think he's lame for the ? but u can't make someone be who they don't care to be
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't look for celebrities to be the voice of change so i could care less. MF's are directing their problems to the wrong people imo. You have local, state, and federal government to address your problems.

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know this hurt @sion since he praised and really messed with his music heavy.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Asap knows he ain't built like that..There ain't no revolutionary warrior in him..He's a vanity slave complacent being the superficial ? he is..Yet he got nerve enuff to say he trill this and trill that

Pac warned people about these types of rappers before he died..They don't give a ? about their communities beyond using the hood to springboard their egos and their careers

He cares more about rocking a ? fashion brand than speaking on his fellow brothers getting gunned down in the streets..What does that tell you?..He's a ?

Either way..eye don't give a ? ..Asap ain't no leader of mines so he can continue to do what he do..Good luck with that media lynchmob Mr Rocky..you vain fame ? are gonna learn about the sour consequences of fame

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I don't look for celebrities to be the voice of change so i could care less. MF's are directing their problems to the wrong people imo. You have local, state, and federal government to address your problems.

It isnt about looking at a celeb to be a voice but he was asked a question and he fixed his mouth to say insensitive ignorant ? . Reap what you sow.
  • usmarin3
    Options

It isnt about looking at a celeb to be a voice but he was asked a question and he fixed his mouth to say insensitive ignorant ? . Reap what you sow.

Did you even watch the video?
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That interview was straight comedy. That ? asap was either trolling and pretending he care or he's just terribly inarticulate.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you don't have nothing smart to say, don't say it at all. He's not thinking at all and should've prepared for that interview instead of back pedaling. Smh @ Charlemagne the ? defending him though.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    These rap ? is ? ?
    Memphis had a protest where they shut down the bridge from here to to Arkansas
    ? naturally questioned the presence or lack thereof of the so called kings of Memphis, Gotti, Dolph, and the rest of the ? with a platform
    Gotti hoe ass release a statement on Twitter talkin bout maybe y'all was down there for the wrong reasons
    Y'all down there cuz you thought I would be there
    No, ? ?
    We wondering why you not there cuz these lil ? ? with you
    These ? listen to you peddle ? this and real ? that but you can't show up for a righteous cause
    ? don't need you to be Al ? Sharpton ?
    But you got a voice that's bigger than all of ours put together
    And you a ? just like us
    So what's going on could happen to you, your brother, your lil cousin or whoever
    ? ? stand for something cuz we ain't gon keep falling for ? music and it ain't trickin if you got it

Hopefully this means a shift in music ppl listen too... A ? raps about male ? -? ? , yet expect that male ? not to be a ? .
    I get where u coming from, yet hopefully there is a shift in the music , and on the rappers that we put on a pedestal.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude look familiar....
    oW7O9ZeYcDeV.jpg

Where did I see him From?

O wait....

[img]http://depts.washington.edu/civilr/images/? %20Chicken%20images/menufront_500.jpg[/img]

• IceBergTaylor
    Options

I'm not understanding you asking me if I watched a video I clearly posted about on the first page. I'm strictly responding to your post
  • usmarin3
    edited July 2016
    Options

I'm not understanding you asking me if I watched a video I clearly posted about on the first page. I'm strictly responding to your post

The reason why i asked that was. The original story about Asap statement from that British reporter who wrote it. He came on the show and said his statements were taken out of context. So it's his words vs the reporters words. It's a matter of who do you believe, the reporter or Asap.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Black Authority goes in on A$AP:

https://youtu.be/gZT-1G2ivB8
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

The reason why i asked that was. The original story about Asap statement from that British reporter who wrote it. He came on the show and said his statements were taken out of context. So it's his words vs the reporters words. It's a matter of who do you believe, the reporter or Asap.

I know he said his words were taken out of context and I think he's full of ? . He said what he said and is playing victim.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really couldn't finish this interview, made it about halfway. Usually Rocky is pretty good at interviews, I guess because the circumstances were different.