Whats The Weirdest/Strangest Experience You've Ever Had?

Options

Comments

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Salvia was fun, didnt see ? but laughed my ass off for about 15 minutes straight

Let The Right One In or Apocalypto is the greatest salvia movie
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weed, tobacco, and salvia joint

We call em quasars
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nother time I was with the same dudes and we saw a white dude in a black robe carry a woman's body into the water.

We thought it was just some goofy white people ? but the next day when we shot through our spot was taped off with hella cops

This some "Last Dance With Mary Jane" ? right chea....

uotf3b3mengo.gif

uffnclmxnhtg.gif
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Nother time I was with the same dudes and we saw a white dude in a black robe carry a woman's body into the water.

We thought it was just some goofy white people ? but the next day when we shot through our spot was taped off with hella cops

uotf3b3mengo.gif

uffnclmxnhtg.gif

Bruh that ? gave a cat chills looking at that

Dude was walking hella slow and robotic like, all while shoulder high cold ass water was all around him
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

uotf3b3mengo.gif

uffnclmxnhtg.gif

Bruh that ? gave a cat chills looking at that

Dude was walking hella slow and robotic like, all while shoulder high cold ass water was all around him

@HerbalVaporCapers

My bad for the visuals making u shiver and ? bruh, but I felt it was necessary.

Plus I phux wit Tom Petty heavy!
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    The time I did salvia with my husband and we had a shared hallucination. So this was like 2008 I think cuz we still had the apartment. Anyway, he and I use weed regularly, I started after I met him, but he's been at it since hs. I've also done ecstasy, but I was a nerd who knew a chemist who made it so I knew what was in it. Basically we did drugs, but we were the type to research some ? before just doing it. Mistake number one is we didn't do that that time

Anyway, my husband's little brother does way more drugs than we do, that ? be doing lines, ? with them prescription pills and things like that. He's not like a junkie, just does drugs like a white boy, I think probably cuz he grew up in the burbs. So my husband comes home one day talking about "Spencer (see he even has a white boy name lol) gave me this new ? called salvia, wanna try it with me? So I ask him about it, he tells me the ? told him it's harmless and that it just made him laugh a lot, so I'm like alright, thinking it'll be like nitrous oxide.....WRONG

Also this ? tells us nothing about dosage, what kind of effects, how long before it hits you, none of that, just oh it's nothing. So my husband rolls a joint with the whole pack and we start smoking it. It tastes like ass and we're not feeling anything, so we both proceed to take long ass drags. That ? hit us out of nowhere like, bam! ? , it's like the air had texture. And the walls started getting fuzzy like you were looking at them but not focused. And then we started seeing it

Out of the corner of the room by the ceiling this thing starts to come out of the wall. The way it was moving along the wall made it seem like it was trying to get thru the wall from its dimension. It was all black but had red on and was faceless. We're looking at the same spot and start freaking out saying wtf, wtf. And as soon as it heard us, it like started trying even harder to get thru the wall and I just lost it and start screaming, asking him if he sees the same thing, he's describing exactly what I'm seeing.

I'm legit scared now, and it's like you can feel the malevolence coming from that thing. I crawl into his lap, we both close our eyes, start saying some Muslim prayers and holding on to each other for dear life

We did that for like 15 min before we stopped, it was like it was getting power by you looking at it. Anyway that ? had me convinced we saw some other dimensional ? . We were so ? at his ? brother for that ? , I don't trust anything that guy says anymore lol. T took me a couple of weeks to get back to normal

@Kai You need to watch Stranger Things on Netflix ASAP!! Don't ask why, just do it!
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    The time I did salvia with my husband and we had a shared hallucination. So this was like 2008 I think cuz we still had the apartment. Anyway, he and I use weed regularly, I started after I met him, but he's been at it since hs. I've also done ecstasy, but I was a nerd who knew a chemist who made it so I knew what was in it. Basically we did drugs, but we were the type to research some ? before just doing it. Mistake number one is we didn't do that that time

Anyway, my husband's little brother does way more drugs than we do, that ? be doing lines, ? with them prescription pills and things like that. He's not like a junkie, just does drugs like a white boy, I think probably cuz he grew up in the burbs. So my husband comes home one day talking about "Spencer (see he even has a white boy name lol) gave me this new ? called salvia, wanna try it with me? So I ask him about it, he tells me the ? told him it's harmless and that it just made him laugh a lot, so I'm like alright, thinking it'll be like nitrous oxide.....WRONG

Also this ? tells us nothing about dosage, what kind of effects, how long before it hits you, none of that, just oh it's nothing. So my husband rolls a joint with the whole pack and we start smoking it. It tastes like ass and we're not feeling anything, so we both proceed to take long ass drags. That ? hit us out of nowhere like, bam! ? , it's like the air had texture. And the walls started getting fuzzy like you were looking at them but not focused. And then we started seeing it

Out of the corner of the room by the ceiling this thing starts to come out of the wall. The way it was moving along the wall made it seem like it was trying to get thru the wall from its dimension. It was all black but had red on and was faceless. We're looking at the same spot and start freaking out saying wtf, wtf. And as soon as it heard us, it like started trying even harder to get thru the wall and I just lost it and start screaming, asking him if he sees the same thing, he's describing exactly what I'm seeing.

I'm legit scared now, and it's like you can feel the malevolence coming from that thing. I crawl into his lap, we both close our eyes, start saying some Muslim prayers and holding on to each other for dear life

We did that for like 15 min before we stopped, it was like it was getting power by you looking at it. Anyway that ? had me convinced we saw some other dimensional ? . We were so ? at his ? brother for that ? , I don't trust anything that guy says anymore lol. T took me a couple of weeks to get back to normal

@Kai You need to watch Stranger Things on Netflix ASAP!! Don't ask why, just do it!

I watched the first episode, it's great so far. I love the 80s vibe. I'll watch more when get home tonight. You know I'm up on all the good shows. Oh and watch the night of, it's really good and on HBO.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

I watched the first episode, it's great so far. I love the 80s vibe. I'll watch more when get home tonight. You know I'm up on all the good shows. Oh and watch the night of, it's really good and on HBO.

Watched part of the first episode but I think I've already heard the story on season 1 of the Serial podcast, lol. I'm not much into who done it crime mystery series anyway. Thanks for the recommendation though.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I ain't never done any type of drug

and don't intend on doing it

But, it's always interesting hearing these stories from other people

Outer body experiences, weird ass animals, creatures coming from the 4th dimension and ? coming thru the wall

I'll live vicariously thru you ? for the drug references lol

Try dmt
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, that ain't happening
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and 2 girls freaked ourselves out drinking and playing with that Ouija board once. lol
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Salvia was fun, didnt see ? but laughed my ass off for about 15 minutes straight

Let The Right One In or Apocalypto is the greatest salvia movie

Let the Right One In might be my all time favorite movie
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @Ajackson17 someone had left an Mask in my room and two pitch black dolls in my mom's room when I was younger.

We found them when we were moving and removing things from the house. She always had jealous friends who practiced voodoo over, why I don't know.

And I started having vivid nightmares in that home.

What can you tell me about this? Were they trying to curse us?

Burn some sage leaves in the house. Supposedly it gets rid of bad spirits or (as i call them) crackhead spirits. Look up sage smudge sticks.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    @Ajackson17 someone had left an Mask in my room and two pitch black dolls in my mom's room when I was younger.

We found them when we were moving and removing things from the house. She always had jealous friends who practiced voodoo over, why I don't know.

Burn some sage leaves in the house. Supposedly it gets rid of bad spirits or (as i call them) crackhead spirits. Look up sage smudge sticks.

It doesn't
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was talking to my mom about a friend of my dad's who I hadn't seen in a long ass time.

"Hey Ma... whatever happened to so and so? I haven't seen him since like 94"

"...sounds about right."

"Sounds about right, what the hell does that mean?"

Turns out the dude went on the run. Nobody we knew has ever see him again.

And he was living under a different name the whole time.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »

It doesn't
    edit: Never mind I get it.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading these stories got a ? somewhat on edge

I've been thinking about the Conjuring 2, since I seen it

Now, the movie is fine and all, didn't really scare me

Besides that ? demonic nun in the movie

I had just got up, something woke me up or it was those random ass awake type of ? for no
    Reason

So I wake up and hit the kitchen for a drink right then I go to the door of the washer

To throw an old shirt that was out

Bruh, I open the door and I can see the light on in the basement

Only thing is I NEVER WAS DOWN THERE YESTERDAY

And since hearing these tales and ? , im like ain't no demonic nunn catching me slipping

I grab a bat and go downstairs and find nothing

Just turned the lights off

? that ghost ? lol