The Official Hip Hop Podcasts & Interviews Thread

Options

Comments

• scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Jumpoff latest disstrack "Afraid" went hard. He got in them cheeks. Drake might wanna pay someone before he decides to respond.

Bruh.....
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NORE's Petty song was straight ass

He needs to stop
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    It was a dope Budden/Brilliant Idiots podcast but all I came away with was that Joe Budden is a aggressive-passive going after a passive-aggressive.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a dope Budden/Brilliant Idiots podcast but all I came away with was that Joe Budden is a aggressive-passive going after a passive-aggressive.

I'd hate to be the one having a conversation with either of the guys.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The dissed are still dope but damn Joe comes off like such a ? when he's talking sometimes...you can tell he's one of those who thinks he's smarter than whoever he is talking too and rarely answers something directly but does alot of double talk.

And this ? still swear everyone is jealous of him because they wanna ? Tahiry lol
  • blackrain
    edited July 2016
    Options
    How this ? try to compare him and Drake smashing the same girl to him critiquing his album? So because Joe didn't get mad at Drake smashing his ex Drake shouldn't have been upset at Joe's thoughts on Views?Them 2 things don't have ? to do with each other....then says he don't care what industry dudes say but spent alot of the podcast saying he heard from people Drake was upset about his Views comments...this ? is confused as ?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taxstone hit the nail on the head with Joe.
  • blackrain
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Said it in the podcast thread...the disses are still dope but Joe comes off like such a ? in this podcast...and his dickrider Rory sounds even worse
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Budden been in the game for close to 15 years and all this dude is known for is crying and ? . He ? at Def Jam and now he is still ? .
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Said it in the podcast thread...the disses are still dope but Joe comes off like such a ? in this podcast...and his dickrider Rory sounds even worse

definitely didnt enjoy rory's commentary on this podcast.

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Bruh it's in the podcast thread
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »

What did taxstone say ?
    @charles2

• kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No disrespect to a ? having barz or wateva but, I'm starting to wonder if there was some butt-pluggin or sexual encounter, which has left a man this obsessed and hurt?

Check it though

kv8q29wmg3la.jpg

Dutty rass dem
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually ? with Budden listening to this podcast. Understand where he come from more

I may give his music a chance
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about 40 min in and Schulz is going hard and making valid ass points. Rory just cheer leading
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I'm about 40 min in and Schulz is going hard and making valid ass points. Rory just cheer leading

Facts, Charlamagnes white dude >> Joe Buddens white dude. Pause if needed.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    That Taxstone and Joe podcast is still comedy.

This ? retaaaahded! I'm not one of these ? from a 3rd world country.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What did taxstone say ?
    @charles2

@Sion he was talking about how Joe is a pseudo intellectual bullshitter whose mind games only work on women. He told it to his face on the Taxstone podcast. Rory and Mari just cheerleaded Joe as usual. You got to check that podcast if you hadn't heard it.

One thing I can say is at least Joe man enough to go to these podcasts and face his critics.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Schultz or however you spell it is an idiot

He's the sole reason I stopped listening to their podcast

By midway Joe rightfully was ignoring his ?
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What did taxstone say ?
    @Sion
    This and in one of his podcast (i forget which 1) he said he felt Budden was a manipulator ect.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYlEmQcR7Q
  • blackrain
    Options

What did taxstone say ?
    @charles2

@Sion he was talking about how Joe is a pseudo intellectual bullshitter whose mind games only work on women. He told it to his face on the Taxstone podcast. Rory and Mari just cheerleaded Joe as usual. You got to check that podcast if you hadn't heard it.

One thing I can say is at least Joe man enough to go to these podcasts and face his critics.

You could hear that ? in the back and forth when Schulz and Charlemagne kept asking him how is Charlemagne a puppet. He kept trying to make silly ass statements until they kept pressing him and he admitted he probably shouldn't have said it because he can't actually back it up....anytime they challenged his points he just started rambling
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Finished it, ? was entertaining. Joe is so dope, but you can tell he not all the way there mentally.

Listening to him speak is like when Rick James said I didn't stomp on Eddie's couch.....yea I remember stomping on Eddie's couch. ? forgets what he just said and tends to try to dominate the conversation.

But he's so thin skin its unbelievable.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Finished it, ? was entertaining. Joe is so dope, but you can tell he not all the way there mentally.

Listening to him speak is like when Rick James said I didn't stomp on Eddie's couch.....yea I remember stomping on Eddie's couch. ? forgets what he just said and tends to try to dominate the conversation.

But he's so thin skin its unbelievable.

Joe is one of my all time favorite rappers, but he's not someone I'd wanna kick it wit. I woulda tried to knock his block off by the end of the day.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Schultz or however you spell it is an idiot

He's the sole reason I stopped listening to their podcast

By midway Joe rightfully was ignoring his ?

I was glad the convo was mostly between Joe and CTG. Andrew had nothing to add to this conversation but corny jokes that were not funny. People complaining about Rory but Andrew was way worse when he talked.