Drake finally acknowledges Joe Budden by name ...

Options

Comments

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake losing this battle ,joe got barz for days but it should be an easy task to ? joe in a diss track I mean theres alot of things you can say to ? him on a track
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    When you google Drake right now

awapmhpfc25e.png

So there's only so far that "Buddens is irrelevant " thing can go. The internet is too powerful, everyone sees this
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put that ? in a rap.

Put it in a rap™
    Jay elec owns the trademark and gets paid anytime this is said, typed, quoted, etc.

"My trademark make so much money I ain't got to rap" - Jay E on his 2018 single
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole argument could be shut down by anyone simply asking Joe "well ? , for someone who claims to be such a dope ? rapper, how many classic albums DO YOU HAVE?"
    Mood Muzik are mixtapes btw, and not really classics.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    drake losing this battle ,joe got barz for days but it should be an easy task to ? joe in a diss track I mean theres alot of things you can say to ? him on a track

You could say the same for Joe about Drake - having a writer, wifing strippers all his ? . Battles have evolved man, great lyricism doesn't guarantee career murder. It isn't as important as HOW things are presented when they're all his and how they fit the people they about. It's a lot of stupid muthafuckas out there who aren't difficult to influence to think one person is winning or losing. Or in other words fans.

I dont give a ? about how fake hip hop fans feel abouth the ? tho ,when real fans say someone won the battle its usually facts! memes buried Meek but lyrics wise he did lose the battle for real.Now joe is killing drake and that no shopping ? was weak as hell .I give drake another week to respond with some hot ? or else he lost that one but of course joe will never be able to ? drakes career he is not relevant enough it would take someone of jay stature to ? drakes career
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

You could say the same for Joe about Drake - having a writer, wifing strippers all his ? . Battles have evolved man, great lyricism doesn't guarantee career murder. It isn't as important as HOW things are presented when they're all his and how they fit the people they about. It's a lot of stupid muthafuckas out there who aren't difficult to influence to think one person is winning or losing. Or in other words fans.

My ? come on man you kno' this is weak
  • powface
    powface Members Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Drake's pop ass career he really needs to drop some fire - ghostwriterssssss asssssembleeee!
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole argument could be shut down by anyone simply asking Joe "well ? , for someone who claims to be such a dope ? rapper, how many classic albums DO YOU HAVE?"

How many classic albums has Drake got tho?
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options

How many classic albums has Drake got tho?
    None. Thats the whole point.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    J. Prince cursed that ? .

He put out that statement after Diddy slapped Drake and ? been going after him since.

What statement

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/527473/j-prince-threatens-diddy-suge-wayne-baby-slim/p1
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any real Jersey ? know Joe budden is bitchmade since back in the day he was getting chased around JC.
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Any real Jersey ? know Joe budden is bitchmade since back in the day he was getting chased around JC.

He claims that a dude came up straight to him and pulled a gun to his face that jammed, and some ? that was down with him chased the dude until he "inadvertibly" walked into a police station.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pump it up was dope so dissing joe for making pump it up is weak
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Drake taking the Meek MIll approach i see
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol i wonder what ya'll think this ammo is cause it's not like dude don't rap about everything in his life from chick's drugs to being punched in the face so what could drake say that isn't already common knowledge
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most boring beef of all time right now
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

akademikstv While performing #backtoback in Dallas last night .. #drake changed a line to say "I did another one I did another one... " to "f*ck it man I'll do another one" .. Maybe he's Hinting towards dropping a diss track to #joebudden
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How Joe Budden been out since 01 n his career never went nowhere, if u play 15 yrs in the league it's a success
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Joe buddens albums and mixtapes > drakes albums and mixtapes

I don't think anyone can really argue that