But i know he won't get a fair trial
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lol &smh @ the goats
    Marvin Louis Guy is facing the death penalty

d6f.jpg

He thougt he was defending his home, not purposely killing cops. My man bout to get railroaded aint ? goatworthy about this
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm GOATing in agreement with him.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    swoosh! in yo face cracka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot who said it, but someone on here said something about being able to get the crazy militant white people on the side of blacks when it came to the police brutality issued. I disagreed, but I have to take a step back from that a little. Those militia ? fuckas might not even like black people, but I bet they would stand behind a black man under circumstances like this.

Also, anyone who questions what he did is an idiot. Remember the little girl that got her face blown off while she was in the bed sleeping because the cops busted into the wrong house recklessly. If a dude has to choose between the safety of those in his house and the lives of the cops invading his home, he's not a man if he chooses the latter.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

This ? nvr stood up to a cracka in his life
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh!!!! Just read the damn story first. Sadly, i couldn't watch the whole video due to dude acting like dj drama with that rewind ? . Smh! I had to google it.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot who said it, but someone on here said something about being able to get the crazy militant white people on the side of blacks when it came to the police brutality issued. I disagreed, but I have to take a step back from that a little. Those militia ? fuckas might not even like black people, but I bet they would stand behind a black man under circumstances like this.

Also, anyone who questions what he did is an idiot. Remember the little girl that got her face blown off while she was in the bed sleeping because the cops busted into the wrong house recklessly. If a dude has to choose between the safety of those in his house and the lives of the cops invading his home, he's not a man if he chooses the latter.
    her bday was this week
    xp2zy8n9eobg.png

• Splackavelli
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

I'll ? in your Starbucks ? !
  • _God_
    edited July 2016
    Options

How u standing up to ? talkin bout ?
    in Starbucks, when the last time u seen a Starbucks ?
  • Splackavelli
    Options

? you ain't black cut this charade out. You can only pretend for so long and you whites know you love your starbucks
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    her bday was this week
    xp2zy8n9eobg.png

Straight from Wikipedia
    Man just reading this got me on the McNulty Kick the Desk buzz.

Aiyana Mo'Nay Stanley-Jones (July 20, 2002 – May 16, 2010), was a seven-year-old African-American girl from the east side of Detroit, Michigan who was shot and killed during a raid conducted by the Detroit Police Department's Special Response Team on May 16, 2010.[3] Her death drew national media attention[4] and led U.S. Representative John Conyers to ask U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder for a federal investigation into the incident.[5]

Officer Joseph Weekley was charged in connection with Jones' death. In October 2011, Weekley was charged with involuntary manslaughter and reckless endangerment with a gun. Weekley's first trial ended in a mistrial in June 2013.[6]

Weekley's retrial began in September 2014. On October 3, the judge dismissed the involuntary manslaughter charge against Weekley, leaving him on trial for only one charge: recklessly discharging a firearm.[7][8][9]

On October 10, the second trial ended in another mistrial.[10][11]

On January 28, 2015, a prosecutor cleared Weekley of the last remaining charge against him, ensuring there would not be a third trial
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile, elsewhere in Texas...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2014/02/10/some-justice-in-texas-the-raid-on-henry-magee/

February 10, 2014

^^^ remember that date y'all...
    Last December 19th, nine of the 10 members of the Burleson County Sheriff’s Department staged a raid on the rural home of Henry Magee. An informant had told Deputy Adam Sowders that Magee was running a major marijuana grow. They’d find 12-14 plants, all over six fee tall, the informant said. Magee also had, according to the informant, a vicious dog and several guns, one of which had been stolen from the Burleson County Sheriff’s Department.

By the time the raid was over, Deputy Adam Sowder was dead. Magee shot him as Sowder and his fellow deputies attempted to force their way into Magee’s home. Magee was arrested and charged with capital murder — the knowing and intentional killing of a police officer.

A subsequent search of Magee’s home by the Texas Rangers didn’t turn up any six foot ? plants. According to ? DeGuerin, the well-known criminal defense attorney who took Magee’s case shortly after the raid, the police found two plants about six inches tall, less than an ounce of dried marijuana, and several seedlings. According to DeGuerin, Magee had four guns in his home, all of them legal, three of which were locked in a safe at the time of the raid. They also didn’t find the gun the informant claimed Magee had stolen. DeGuerrin says Magee’s allegedly vicious dog barked, but never attacked, even when the officers had Magee cuffed and on the ground.

Earlier this month, District Attorney Julie Renken presented the case against Magee to a grand jury. “I made a very thorough presentation on Texas law on cap murder and Texas self defense law,” Renken told me in a phone interview. “There were over three hours of testimony. I did not make a recommendation either way. I just wanted to present the law and evidence very fairly.”

Remarkably, this week the grand jury returned a “no-bill” on the murder charge. That is, they found that Henry Magee had acted in self-defense. He was indicted for possession of marijuana.

“I don’t know of any other case where someone shot and killed a police officer in the course of a drug raid has been no-billed by a grand jury,” DeGuerrin says. “At least in Texas.” Over the course of about eight years of covering these raids, I don’t know of one outside of Texas either. But the story does call to mind a few others with decidedly different outcomes....

If anything, all of y'all with social media need to spread THIS case as a contrast to what's going on with Marvin Louis Guy. A precedent has been set in the state of Texas where a no-knock raid where an officer is killed by the victim of the raid is acting in self defense because there's no way to know that the individuals entering the home are cops and not criminals. Plus Texas is a Castle Doctrine state, where the resident of a home had no expectation to back down in their on home or on their property.
    Texas law presumes you acted reasonably and justifiably if you use force or deadly force to defend yourself against an intruder who enters your occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment. What are the circumstances that will give you this important legal presumption? The first is where an individual unlawfully and with force, enters or attempts to enter your occupied habitation, vehicle or place of business or employment. The second situation is if an individual unlawfully and with force, removes or attempts to remove you from your occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment. If you are ever confronted with either of these situations, Texas law will presume that you acted reasonably and were justified in using force or deadly force. Therefore, in order for you to be convicted of any crime, a prosecutor would have to overcome this presumption in order to prove that you did not act reasonably. Overcoming this presumption is nearly an impossible task in a court of law.

for Marvin Guy to have been charged with capital murder the prosecution had to set aside Texas penal code 9.32 specifically for this case, which isn't really something he/she can do just because a cop was involved.

Marvin Guy didn't know they were cops and he acted in self defense; end of discussion.
  • _God_
    Options

? you ain't black cut this charade out. You can only pretend for so long and you whites know you love your starbucks

U black but u talkin bout cuttin charades, I will smack this ?
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic case of no justice, it's "just us."

Let's see if Netflix, gives this brother a "Making of a murderer" documentary. And if so, how many so-called white liberals will come to his defense?

Their rhetoric is miles apart from their ACTIONS=Black activism.