The 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Miami don't want to sign Chalmers or Cole?

No space for the GOAT and ? cole
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls finishing with a better record then Toronto
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Rose don't carry himself like a Englewood ? , I bet his brothers protected him and fought all his battles, he looks soft in the face. I lost respect for dude, he a ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls finishing with a better record then Toronto

This isn't even a shocking statement. Raptors aint really all that good. SOMEBODY had to be a 2 seed out the east
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Why people so shocked? I injured Bulls team last year was 7-1 verse Cleveland and Toronto last year and they were oft injured, Chicago owns Tororto. If they met in the playoffs Chicago wins series 4-1. Toronto don't match up well against the Bulls
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

? . If he gets that efficient from mid range, and got some post mpves like this, Hawks gona be a problem imo

Lol this is the same dude that shot 80% from the line in practice on the lakers, practice doesn't always transfer to games, I gotta see it to believe it
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why people so shocked? I injured Bulls team last year was 7-1 verse Cleveland and Toronto last year and they were oft injured, Chicago owns Tororto. If they met in the playoffs Chicago wins series 4-1. Toronto don't match up well against the Bulls

Boston got the 2 seed Bulls are 3 or 4 at best
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? . If he gets that efficient from mid range, and got some post mpves like this, Hawks gona be a problem imo

Yep an ECF matchup against the cavs
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

? been saying, "if dwight does blah blah blah he gon be a problem for years". Right now he's like a ? who got out of a bad relationship and trying the be the best man he can be for his new girl. Posting mad pics, in minnesota w/ ATL's wnba team sitting courtside and having dinner with them.

Yawn.... we've seen this all before. Fact is unless he embraces pick and roll, learns that he's not a post option and steps out on pick and roll on d he's gonna be no more effective than he was in houston
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Boston got the 2 seed Bulls are 3 or 4 at best

The Bulls are not gonna be a 3 or 4 seed. They're a paper team just like the knicks but fans just love names
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol ain't no sets being run for Dwight on a pick and pop. If I'm the other team he getting the rondo treatment
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    hakeem stole everybody money with those 15 minute post up sessions he do in the summer

Lol everybody who did that used those post moves for about 2 games

Remember deandre Jordan went to hakeem lol
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    hakeem stole everybody money with those 15 minute post up sessions he do in the summer

noah went too lol

everyone except kobe and sometimes lebron

dream would face up from 15-17 ft out and go to work

a 5 man doing that is ridiculous (and during ramadan too)

thats ? given
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

noah went too lol

everyone except kobe and sometimes lebron

dream would face up from 15-17 ft out and go to work

a 5 man doing that is ridiculous (and during ramadan too)

thats ? given

Don't forget Melo too
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

embiid has been putting out highlight tapes on that same small white trainer dude for 2 years

man i really hope he stays healthy this year though

i want to see what he can do

R.O.Y.

#30wins
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Worked for Kobe tho

Wait, what? Years of watching and emulating Jordan >>>> "summer with Hakeem"

And dead at all the wasted goats anytime ? tweeted "workin out with Hakeem this summer "

"Yo he struggling, he need to see Hakeem for 2 months and immediately learn all his post moves and then transfer it to a real game" *20 cosigns*

flat,220x200,075,t.jpg
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like some of the Euro Stash guys that got brought over this season for a lot of teams. I like Alex Abrines coming over for OKC, interested in how Saric fits in with the 76ers, Thomas Satoransky will be a very good pick up for the Wizards and get hella run I believe if he stays healthy, and I'm very curious to see how the Spurs guy Davis Bertans plays this season.

I think it's cool how international the NBA is and I'm interested in not just the draft and stash guys but the foreign players that are straight getting drafted and playing. I like the big guy that the Lakers got also and I was very ? that the Spurs didn't trade up in the 1st or early 2nd round to grab some of these young guys.