Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    he still aint gon take a picture with you ? tho

Underrated post
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    But yet he didn't mention how kids are getting killed for his shoes though......

MJ is a ? , but I don't really understand why people hold him accountable for this? He bears no responsibility whatsoever for the fact that there are ? out there that will ? for shoes. What would people suggest he do? Should he stop selling shoes because of that. I don't even know if that's a possibility given the fact that he does it through someone else's company. He's probably contractually obligated to continue to push those things out.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only 2 million??

The only way he can impress me is by donating 100 "Camillion dollars."
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he invested more money in the jails to house them same ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up thread title.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? must have seen too many memes about boycotting his shoes until he spoke up lol smh.

Jokes aside, this is the likeliest scenario.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    he invested more money in the jails to house them same ?

Proof or it didn't happen.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    2 million that's it ??

For real least coulda gave 5 mil
  • Poundit&
    Poundit& Members Posts: 6
    Options
    I guess jordan lives matter
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Police Community Relations?"

Sounds like what he got his degree in.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem with MJ's fence riding comment is that he's just gonna get blasted from both sides for not taking a stronger stance. .... Akin to Barack and that beer summit sh*t.

But MJ doesn't know anything about that life. Only time he got pulled over was when the cop tracked him down to get his autograph.

Kudo's to MJ for saying "something", and opening himself up to that criticism i guess.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? acting like he gave away 2 dollars..

"You can give more than that cheap mudda ? !

? thats more than half the globe will ever get to hold in they lifetime.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Some ? acting like he gave away 2 dollars..

"You can give more than that cheap mudda ? !

? thats more than half the globe will ever get to hold in they lifetime.

Exactly ? ? me wit that ? , actin like 2 mill aint ? who gives a ? if he could more thats still alotta money, most ppl aint ever gonna see nothin close to that and knowin damn well most of them aint ever gonna donate ? themselves
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take the launch of the retro Air Jordan XI “Legend Blue” on Dec. 20. It sold out on Nike’s website in three hours. Other retailers also quickly emptied their supply. At an average price of $180, according to SportScanInfo, Nike sold more than $80 million of the “Legend Blue” within its first week with most of the sales on the first day. This is one style over one week. For perspective, Adidas, Under Armour, Reebok and every other non-Nike/Jordan brand sold a cumulative total of $190 million for all its basketball styles over the 52 weeks of 2014 in the U.S.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2015/03/11/how-new-billionaire-michael-jordan-earned-100-million-in-2014/#3fc1a3a036c5

That's like the average cat giving two dollars to the salvation army........

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only difference between MJ n OJ is a dead white woman..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.. haha foh in before ? give him kudos because hes jordan.. lol at this generic ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont' really understand the move.. He had nothing to gain by giving anything. People had pretty much given up on expecting MJ to do anything for anybody and ? ain't boycotting jordan's anytime soon. Michael Jordan's "No ? " legacy was solid and he was getting a pass thus far.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? must have seen too many memes about boycotting his shoes until he spoke up lol smh.

Jokes aside, this is the likeliest scenario.

If ? were gonna boycott Jordan's they would've done so long time ago but stupid people still line up to buy to 20th re-release of the same ? from 1998 like its brand new
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Who do you give money to for "police community relations"....
    This ? made up his own charity

Probably the police station. It'd be part of the "better training" and "changing from the inside" plan.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truly the GOAT

1 gesture did more than all them ? ass slave ? in the nba combined

Be like mike, not like tobe....i mean kobe
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niqqa wacking my post but MJ ain't never been on some pro black ? ever (except the time he hit a white chick with a soda can or some ? for calling him a ? ). I haven't forgot him not saying ? when these kids were n still are killing each other over his over priced sneakers. Even if it wouldn't have changed anything it at least shows ppl u give a ? ..