The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point, Tommy has to die. Holly has to die. Tasha has to REALLY, REALLY, REALLY die. How a dude look you in the face and tell you you ain't ? for letting your husband skirt out on you, but then you so wannabe down ass that you go help him and a ? that ROBBED YOU?

Are you ? serious?

Bitter-ass wife aside, that's not even remotely good writing to skip straight to "Tasha's on Tommy's side!" If they wanted to keep the character's believability in check, they would have shown Holly spinning some kind of miraculous story or even simpler have Tommy apologize and beg or break down in desperation.

Having Holly and him openly plot on her like a ? then roll her in at the last second like a ? is telling the audience she's a ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have not seen yet but i'm confident Tommy does not die...

Not for another couple seasons. Him and Ghost will reunite.

My predictions are Angela, Dre, or Julio.

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats with ghost son going through Angie's closet and stealing her gun? It ain't nothing but thieves and backstabbers on this show. Holly stealing. Tasha plotting ass, Tommy ol' turncoat ass......yeah and why did ghost fire kanto? Who killed that pink assasin girl before ghost could? He almost got her and it was smooth how he crept into her tower while the doorman was changing shifts.

Did you watch any of season 2? lol

Just watch like the first 4 episodes of season 2 and you'll have the answer to both questions.

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy is the biggest simp ever in tv history. Holly is gonna be his down fall and he'll deserve every bit of it. He still a horrible leader and I can see Julio eventually just saying ? Tommy.

Turtle is great as the shady lawyer.

Tasha still stuck on the hood ? . That's why she took a shot at Ghost being an actual businessman. After she said that I'm like ? her, that's why Ghost left her short-sighted ass. She's basically Kanan or Dre with a better wardrobe.

Lala is great at the hoodrat instigating friend.

I do think a lawyer is going to get killed but not Angela. I think it's going to be Mike. When Lobo's boy told him he wasn't a friend of theirs but a prisoner and prisoners are always looking to escape. They know he's a liability and he's still a US attorney and can ACTUALLY build a case against them if he wanted to.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I feel like stuff be happening but the plot ain't really move yet

I forget where I read this but someone summed up the plot of Power really well

"There's two people who go to the buffet, one who piles everything on the plate and eats in all in one sitting,

then there's people who pile everything on their plate, and looks at it, and takes one thing at a time, that's Power"

So, when it comes to the Plot

There is so many pieces of the puzzle on the board, but the writers take one piece at a time

Then somewhere in the season like in the middle or near the end

The pieces just collide all at the same time and ? gets real

that's control too...

? ? always look at me funny when I eat one area on my plate at a time then spun my plate to the next....I look at it as savoring each...

but now imma tell ? I got power

Bruh lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed a season ghost and Tasha divorced right. I didn't like the idea of Angie babysitting the kids the tension in the air. Who lets their ex husband's new girl looks after their kids? I assume it was for their protection against lobo.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Tommy being white is what makes the character.

I think Tasha killing Holly is a good shout.

I just watched the episode and I stick to what I said. Tommy and Ghost will come together to take out Lobos.

If anything, Ghost will have to get back on the drug ? cause coke head Tommy clearly can't do the ? by himself, which will mean Angie has to die. Ghost will know about it but won't personally ? her.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I believe Tasha will end up killing Holly. Don't see Ghost killing her off just off the loyalty to Tommy. On a side note the actor playing Julio would've been a better Tommy IMO.

Nah....as far as I'm concerned the actor playing that role really is Tommy.....
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Funny ? is, his son is a battle rapper in rl lol
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anybody @ me a working link for last night's episode? I can't find one. Thanks in advance

There is no valid reason that anyone shouldn't have a Kodi running on there TV, tablets or phone's.

couchturner should have a stream up tho @numbaz...80's baby

I found one. I don't like Kodi. It lags and the channels shut down too much for me. I really don't have time for the ? .
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Funny ? is, his son is a battle rapper in rl lol

Who's son?

The chinese "kingpin" , his son is a battle rapper named "dumbfounded", kotd legend actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHwH-Eb-LMI
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anybody @ me a working link for last night's episode? I can't find one. Thanks in advance

There is no valid reason that anyone shouldn't have a Kodi running on there TV, tablets or phone's.

couchturner should have a stream up tho @numbaz...80's baby

I found one. I don't like Kodi. It lags and the channels shut down too much for me. I really don't have time for the ? .
    This is a good site my bro put me on. It's dope ? I can watch on my ps4 without downloading flash

http://123movies.to/film/power-season-3-14532/
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Holly is going to turn out to be a fed watch and see.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    At this point, Tommy has to die. Holly has to die. Tasha has to REALLY, REALLY, REALLY die. How a dude look you in the face and tell you you ain't ? for letting your husband skirt out on you, but then you so wannabe down ass that you go help him and a ? that ROBBED YOU?

Are you ? serious?

Bitter-ass wife aside, that's not even remotely good writing to skip straight to "Tasha's on Tommy's side!" If they wanted to keep the character's believability in check, they would have shown Holly spinning some kind of miraculous story or even simpler have Tommy apologize and beg or break down in desperation.

Having Holly and him openly plot on her like a ? then roll her in at the last second like a ? is telling the audience she's a ? .

she is a ? ....she still wants to live a dangerous life or wants her man to live that dangerous life....while she sits back and spends the money
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holly is going to turn out to be a fed watch and see.

At this point i wouldn't be surprised. Either that or she an informant
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ but didn't she have a chance to flip and snitch last season?
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that last scene with Tommy and his girl was a hint at what's going to happen. When he was crying to her I think he was looking for a "that's ok baby" and maybe a little snatch to ease the pain. Instead she wanted him to ? his fam. Seemed like he looked at her sideways after that.

Just like Biggie said, somebody got to die. Ghost, Lobos, old girl or Tommy can't all survive. Tommy will end up killing one of the other three...and NO chance it's Ghost.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    ^ but didn't she have a chance to flip and snitch last season?

Yeah but its not like she doesn't know even more now. Holly knows damn near everything now, she can implicate more than just Ghost and Tommy now. Also the threats are more than just prison for Tommy, it means death or prison for both of them.