• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    ODB overated asf

I never knew Ol' ? Bastard was a group

Learn something new everyday.

Thanks Ic

According yours (and others) ? logic, he is.

So OBD's solo's don't count cuz? He didn't have enough Wu members on his albums?

705.gif

Wtf are you talking about stupid?
    When you mention groups, you bring up all accomplishments. Not just the ? you want to fit your narrative.

So as a group they have 2 Classic albums. Now tell me how are they overrated?

Stick to what you know

Box Chevys
    Lean
    49 inch rims

? country ?

Didn't know Maryland was the country but okay.....

xlje4z.jpg

Oh... so u from md

U from Carroll county aren't u

Nope. PG
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Looks like we need a mobb deep vs outkast poll

4way poll

Wu, mobb, Outkast, bone thugs
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ODB overated asf

Thanks Ic

So OBD's solo's don't count cuz? He didn't have enough Wu members on his albums?

705.gif

When you mention groups, you bring up all accomplishments. Not just the ? you want to fit your narrative.

Stick to what you know

Box Chevys
    Lean
    49 inch rims

? country ?

xlje4z.jpg

Oh... so u from md

Nope. PG

Local country ?

Just like I thought

Don't you ? tie rubber bands around y'all ankles?

Gtfoh you bird ass ?

You'll be alright, here ya go...

sick%20kleenex_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

And Wu til overrated ? .
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ODB overated asf

Thanks Ic

705.gif

Stick to what you know

Box Chevys
    Lean
    49 inch rims

? country ?

xlje4z.jpg

Oh... so u from md

Nope. PG

yoooo i thought i was the only one who remembered that ? ! still dont know what that was about
  • bears2248
    bears2248 Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I have to say Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five. I know there in the Rock N Roll hall of fame and The Message had change Hip Hop, but I have to go with them,but I'm not saying there are garbage just overrated its a difference. And the Beastie Boys are the top five hip hop groups of all time not overrated at all.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone should do worst rap group of all time next
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    One thing we can all cosign is that it's Mobb Deep. When I was young, I used to get the best sleep from their music

Cosign dun
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    ODB overated asf

Thanks Ic

705.gif

Stick to what you know

Box Chevys
    Lean
    49 inch rims

? country ?

xlje4z.jpg

Oh... so u from md

Nope. PG

yoooo i thought i was the only one who remembered that ? ! still dont know what that was about

Dumb ?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bears2248 wrote: »
    I have to say Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five. I know there in the Rock N Roll hall of fame and The Message had change Hip Hop, but I have to go with them,but I'm not saying there are garbage just overrated its a difference. And the Beastie Boys are the top five hip hop groups of all time not overrated at all.

You realize they're the first rap group right?

They invented Hip Hop, how could they be overrated?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

That has nothing to do with overrated...
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UGK overrated..EPMD underrated
  • bears2248
    bears2248 Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    Options

It's my opinion, I' m not going to go back and forth about it.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This entire thread is like the Royal Rumble
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

That has nothing to do with overrated...

It's my opinion, I' m not going to go back and forth about it.

So I guess Galileo is overrated too.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You better stop smoking all that reggie
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How in the ? is Wu-Tang, Tribe, Mobb Deep, or RUN-DMC overrated?

This thread should be called "groups I don't ? ' like because I am a ? boy".

ATCQ are ? forefathers. They used to dress up like hippies with blouses and scarves. They used to always talk ? about Gangster rap for no reason. They had artwork drawn by ? men on their covers. I dont know why they are even considered a hip hop group because when they first came out in 90 they were trying to be hip-house ? like PM Dawn and CC Music Factory. They play ATCQ at ? clubs and Michael Crackerport and other reptilian aryans co signs them so yeah ATCQ are textbook fuckboys.
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

ATCQ are ? forefathers. They used to dress up like hippies with blouses and scarves. They used to always talk ? about Gangster rap for no reason. They had artwork drawn by ? men on their covers. I dont know why they are even considered a hip hop group because when they first came out in 90 they were trying to be hip-house ? like PM Dawn and CC Music Factory. They play ATCQ at ? clubs and Michael Crackerport and other reptilian aryans co signs them so yeah ATCQ are textbook fuckboys.

Gtfoh.... Tribe has thee best catalogue in all of hip hop
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »

So QTip and them ? wasnt wearing tye dye night gowns and flowers in they hair in 1990 talking ? about hip hop calling themselves house and experimental???
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Going with UGK....Never heard of them cats till Big Pimpin and little to nothing after that....Thought Jay had signed a new group.....
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outkast- overrated
    Wu Tang-trash
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »

So QTip and them ? wasnt wearing tye dye night gowns and flowers in they hair in 1990 talking ? about hip hop calling themselves house and experimental???

I was around back then. You gotta remember that rappers were one dimensional back then. Just about every rapper wore a kangol, a gold chain and four finger rings. You could watch Yo! MTV Raps back then and watch 5 videos in a row where every rapper had a gold chain. When the Native Tounges came out it was refreshing to see somebody wearing something other than a gold chain.

You had The Jungle Brothers, De La Soul and Tribe Called Quest. Of the three I preferred A Tribe Called Quest.

I mean seriously, if you listen to Straight Outta Compton and then compare it to Tribe's first album, which album can you relate to more? Do you really walk around Compton with a gold chain and shoot people?