The Official Hip Hop Podcasts & Interviews Thread

Options

Comments

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was Charlemagne going at Tahiry. Kept calling her wifey. He was engaged the first interview and married the second.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That 50 podcast pt. 2 was slightly better than the first one, but Nore kept interrupting 50 again. I wanted to hear 50 continue his stories again, but Nore kept interrupting him with some BS. He's a gift and a curse to the show. I guess he has a history with alot of these 90's rappers, so these rappers feel at ease with bhim and open up like 50 did. The messed up part is he want it to be all about him so guests dodn't get the chance to talk.

50 is the definition of a crab though. The way this grown man went at Puff and Steve was just sad...
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao at the kid capri story.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    That 50 podcast pt. 2 was slightly better than the first one, but Nore kept interrupting 50 again. I wanted to hear 50 continue his stories again, but Nore kept interrupting him with some BS. He's a gift and a curse to the show.

U just descibed every episode, every guest, every show of DrinkChamps.

Dude is ADD partially ? for real.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ayo, Joe Budden got mad exposed during the last Juan Epstein podcast, Rosenberg basically said: "im not ? with Joe because he dissed our podcast but everytime the breakfast club talks ? about him beating up women he goes to kiss their ass", also caught feelins about getting sonned everytime he appeared of Joe's podcast even tho he was basically the once that convinced Joe to start a podcast. Said he still has the password to the soundcloud account with the episodes and could delete everything if he wanted to.
    Joe a hoe for that. But Rosenberg a clown as well.
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    That 50 podcast pt. 2 was slightly better than the first one, but Nore kept interrupting 50 again. I wanted to hear 50 continue his stories again, but Nore kept interrupting him with some BS. He's a gift and a curse to the show.

I think Nore does it on purpose because he's friends with a lot of opposing factions. That's his way of limiting conflict, he changes the subject and doesn't get into details because eventually his other connects will be offended
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »

I think Nore does it on purpose because he's friends with a lot of opposing factions. That's his way of limiting conflict, he changes the subject and doesn't get into details because eventually his other connects will be offended

In pt 1 of the 50 interview i thought he was interupting on purpose because the only way they would drink is if he "MADE SOME NOISE" since 50 wasnt drinkin.

And it being drink champs Nore had to get those drinks in.

Prolly not even gunna check pt2
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo, Joe Budden got mad exposed during the last Juan Epstein podcast, Rosenberg basically said: "im not ? with Joe because he dissed our podcast but everytime the breakfast club talks ? about him beating up women he goes to kiss their ass", also caught feelins about getting sonned everytime he appeared of Joe's podcast even tho he was basically the once that convinced Joe to start a podcast. Said he still has the password to the soundcloud account with the episodes and could delete everything if he wanted to.
    Joe a hoe for that. But Rosenberg a clown as well.

i remember earlier this year on a podcast where joe was absent they brought up Rosenberg wanting to start another podcast with joe in which he declined then they said Rosenberg and mike Tyson were the next option but nothing ever came of it
    Peter Rosenberg & Mike Tyson Talk New Podcast On 'Datt's What She Said' Podcast
    fhc3oiicu83u.jpg

Jan. 22, 2016
    Peter Rosenberg paid Alexa Datt from podcast 'Datt's What She Said' a visit to talk upcoming and anticipated podcast with the G.O.A.T. Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson called in and announced the "Mike & Me" Podcast featuring Peter Rosenberg is on it way. The podcast will recount Mike Tyson's legendary life, with guest who have played pretty important roles in the boxing champs life.

http://www.hot97.com/news/ebro-morning/peter-rosenberg-mike-tyson-talk-new-podcast-datts-what-she-said-podcast-audio
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Moore7s wrote: »

In pt 1 of the 50 interview i thought he was interupting on purpose because the only way they would drink is if he "MADE SOME NOISE" since 50 wasnt drinkin.

And it being drink champs Nore had to get those drinks in.

Prolly not even gunna check pt2
    Could be but he also cuts his guests off when they aren't going to say something negative about the people he's allegedly cool with. When CNN gets interviewd he also has a habit of cutting Capone off. They even made a joint about it like 6 years ago. Nore needs that attention like a neglected kid plus he might have ADD. Ion think this spigga is too bright neither BTW.

Ion think I'll be checking forn that podcast again because he makes it unlistenable.
  • Go figure
    Options
    The Friend Zone Episode by Tax Season

Combat Jack - The Masta Ace Episode
  • Go figure
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Tax ? was good this week. He continued on about race in America, referenced Umar's interview on Breakfast Club and this vid by actor Romany Malco as well:

http://www.romanymalco.com/blogs/romanys-soliloquies/the-race-for-more-racism
    ^^type erudition9890 as password to watch...good 18 min vid for anyone who wants to follow up

Back to podcast....Tax said:
    -? Wendy Williams (her HBCU and NAACP comments)
    -? Michael Jordan (1 mill to police and 1 mill to NAACP = "Donation way of saying All lives matter and not choosing a side"...)...gave a shout out to Carmelo for being a voice
    -ASAP Rocky is out of touch and lives in a bubble
    -? Jennifer Lopez
    -Mystikal has a song about ? before going to jail for it "I step up in here with my ? in my hand, ima put my foot in yo ass, be cool" lolollol he was rapping the Danger song
    -There was some Kevin Gates trashing in there too somewhere

Funniest part was talking ? about Rory saying hes either ? or a ? rider for being Joe Budden's therapist and elaborating on Joe's thoughts before Joe states them LOLOLOL....

Last main point I remember was about non blacks using the N word and how diff ppl get away with it comparing NY people vs ATL ppl. And a lil trash talking on Dominicans for tryin too hard to let everyone know theyre not black but using the N word all the time.

Lot of good stuff in this one though
  • Muhannad
    Options
    That n*gga Taxstone always got a name in his mouth. I hate these crab n*ggas. They need to downtalk other black men who have accomplished more than them to promote themselves. Taxstone, that unfunny n*gga TK Kirkland, 50 etc. I can't respect their 'hustle'. This n*gga Tax is now going at Meek, saying he ain't street and all that BS. You'd think he learned his lesson after that Troy Ave altercation, but he's still at it. I hope that n*gga disappears soon and that goes for all these crab-in-the-barrel a*s jealous n*ggas like him.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I enjoy Tax podcast for the most part, but yea his act can get old at times. Let him tell it he has the whole city shook and he untouchable.

TK Kirkland, I really can't get a read on that ? . He kinda like a less funny Corey Holcomb. Both think they smarter than they are.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That n*gga Taxstone always got a name in his mouth. I hate these crab n*ggas. They need to downtalk other black men who have accomplished more than them to promote themselves. Taxstone, that unfunny n*gga TK Kirkland, 50 etc. I can't respect their 'hustle'. This n*gga Tax is now going at Meek, saying he ain't street and all that BS. You'd think he learned his lesson after that Troy Ave altercation, but he's still at it. I hope that n*gga disappears soon and that goes for all these crab-in-the-barrel a*s jealous n*ggas like him.

Wrong the Meek V Tax started back when the drake vs Meek ? started.

And when Meek started the tweets "exposing " drake Tax was on his pod like Meek gonna wash drake, this meek arena etc. Then when the disses were dropped and meek was fumbling around Tsx on his pod started saying Meek out here looking crazy, got the street ? looking crazy because Drake embarrassing you, etc.

Then someone at Dreamchasers was like ? Tax because he was just smoking with them not too long before that and he "? on meek". Then Tax was like he isn't saying anything that everyone isn't saying about meek and he not gonna sugar coat ? just because he know them.

Then both sides started going next level with "? you's""pull up"SMD" etc. and it's been on since then.

• Go figure
    Options
    Listen to Survey Says by The Brilliant Idiots
  • Go figure
    Options
    Last 40 min of Brilliant Idiots was a waste they couldve cut it off around 1hr 10 like they usually do
  • Go figure
    Options
    Drink Champs Episode 23 w/ Snoop Dogg (Part 1)
    http://cbsloc.al/2agpqJ0
  • TheNightKing
    Options
    Please ? let Nore not ? up the Snoop interview
  • Go figure
    Options
    Nore is makin up his own words again
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Listen to Survey Says by The Brilliant Idiots

This ? was wild, idk where to begin. Schulz can be so dumb sometimes.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just caught on to Drink Champs. I agree with everyone NORE cuts his guests off too much and also forgets questions he JUST asked. Lol.

Snoop says Dre was trying to leave Ruthless and NORE interrupts "okay so this is after Aftermath?" O_o If you gon ask some dumb ? like that then lay off the weed and drank when interviewing
  • TheNightKing
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nore was a lot better with Snoop. He even acknowledged the fact that people are complaining about him cutting off guests. He was like "I'm gonna let you finish since ? say I keep cutting everybody off" or some ? like that.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Haven't listened to Drink Champ's before, but how many times does Nore say Slime most episodes? Lol
  • Go figure
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Nore was a lot better with Snoop. He even acknowledged the fact that people are complaining about him cutting off guests. He was like "I'm gonna let you finish since ? say I keep cutting everybody off" or some ? like that.

it was more like "they killin me for that ? "

20 sec later "lemme stop u right there"

he cant help it
  • Go figure
    Options
    was def wayyyy better with snoop though