jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Didn't DB main event WM?

You right. DB is smaller than HBK.
  • jono
    Options
    I wouldn't have been upset with Roman winning. Balor getting the big win on RAW was cool though. I definitely think it's too soon but dude is up there in age so might as well do it now. I think the same about AJ Styles.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    @Smokey Tha Bandit serious question. What would u do with roman reigns?

in what sense? To begin with or just after the suspension? because he would probably be getting cheered right now if I had been booking dude from the end of the Shield. He wouldve already been heel a long time ago and would probably be the biggest face in the company if it was done right which it absolutely was not.

If I had booked the Shield split, it wouldve been Reigns turning heel. Simple as that. It makes more sense all around. 1st off, he has the look that HHH likes storyline wise and personally. He fits the narrative of the whole Authority storyline perfectly compared to Seth Rollins. It really made little sense and wasnt that shocking to me considering they already did a little mini turn with Seth during the Wyatt program where he walked out on Reigns and Ambrose. He wouldve turned heel from jump with me. Plus I believe that being heel makes it easier for you as far as character development and speaking. All of which Roman desperately needs. He wouldve changed his gear, music and all around character if it was me but its not so what are we talking about here?
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ric Flair Wanted Roman Reigns To Beat Finn Balor On Monday's WWE Raw

WWE Hall of Famer The Ric commented on this past week's Raw main event between Finn Balor and Roman Reigns on his latest podcast:

"I thought Roman should have won. And I know Finn Bálor to say 'hi' only. I'm a big fan of Roman Reigns. And I'll be honest with you: Finn Bálor reminds me of 'The Dynamite Kid'. Does that make sense? They're very similar in appearance, same kind of work, and, I mean, he's a great performer. ? , I'm certainly not taking anything away from his performance or the match, but I'm a fan of Roman Reigns, so I'm saying something that I'm partial about. I think Roman, to me, has one of the greatest looks ever in the [professional wrestling] business. He's as handsome as can be. He speaks well. He got his self-confidence back. He has been through some ups and downs, which we all go through in life, but, I mean, I'm just a big fan of his. That doesn't take anything away from Finn Bálor and where I think where I see Dolph against [Dean Ambrose] as being huge at SummerSlam, I see that as being a bigger match than to see Finn Bálor versus Seth Rollins. I just think Seth [has] got too much experience. And like I said before about Randy, Seth Rollins is the second Randy Orton. He's that good."

He also discussed Balor being too small to headline WrestleMania:

"If I'm looking at what's going to draw money, what I would pay to see, I would pay to see Dolph against Ambrose before I'd pay to see Finn Bálor against Seth Rollins, so I think it's phenomenal. I think Finn Bálor is great too. I just think you've got a legitimate heavyweight in Seth Rollins, a legitimate heavyweight in Roman Reigns, and I don't think we'll ever see the day, and I could be totally wrong, that a cruiserweight will ever main event a WrestleMania. And that's what you have to look at, I think, in the total picture of the [professional wrestling] business." Flair added, "he's of that [cruiserweight] size. I mean, if you look at the two of them side by side, he [has] got a great physique, gosh, but he's smaller. Yeah, I don't think he weighs 200 pounds."

Of course he's a ? ? ...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I wouldn't have been upset with Roman winning. Balor getting the big win on RAW was cool though. I definitely think it's too soon but dude is up there in age so might as well do it now. I think the same about AJ Styles.

wouldnt of had a problem with Reigns winning but I bet you're gonna scream ? murder when Brock comes back and wins tho...
  • jono
    Options

wouldnt of had a problem with Reigns winning but I bet you're gonna scream ? murder when Brock comes back and wins tho...

Yes because Roman was suspended and spent 30 days w/o pay for his ? up. Brock is not getting suspended nor is he losing any money. Favoritism is some ? . Brock ? up on a larger scale too.

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

Yes because Roman was suspended and spent 30 days w/o pay for his ? up. Brock is not getting suspended nor is he losing any money. Favoritism is some ? . Brock ? up on a larger scale too.

according to Bossman, "THE LAW IS THE LAW"...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Shawn Michaels is still the smallest WM main eventer. I believe Finn Balor is even smaller and he will close WM.

IT WAS HBK
    THEN Y2J
    THEN BENOI.....WAIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED
    NOW ITS DB
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    26BRBSpgsUYzF9L9K.gif

Who

Melissa santos
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats the mexican announcer chick from lucha
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seth couldn't have been over 210 when he cashed in, he probably bulked up to just barely but still wcw cruiserweight weight by now tho
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in what sense? To begin with or just after the suspension? because he would probably be getting cheered right now if I had been booking dude from the end of the Shield. He wouldve already been heel a long time ago and would probably be the biggest face in the company if it was done right which it absolutely was not.

If I had booked the Shield split, it wouldve been Reigns turning heel. Simple as that. It makes more sense all around. 1st off, he has the look that HHH likes storyline wise and personally. He fits the narrative of the whole Authority storyline perfectly compared to Seth Rollins. It really made little sense and wasnt that shocking to me considering they already did a little mini turn with Seth during the Wyatt program where he walked out on Reigns and Ambrose. He wouldve turned heel from jump with me. Plus I believe that being heel makes it easier for you as far as character development and speaking. All of which Roman desperately needs. He wouldve changed his gear, music and all around character if it was me but its not so what are we talking about here?

Hmm not bad.......not bad at all.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ric Flair Wanted Roman Reigns To Beat Finn Balor On Monday's WWE Raw

WWE Hall of Famer The Ric commented on this past week's Raw main event between Finn Balor and Roman Reigns on his latest podcast:

"I thought Roman should have won. And I know Finn Bálor to say 'hi' only. I'm a big fan of Roman Reigns. And I'll be honest with you: Finn Bálor reminds me of 'The Dynamite Kid'. Does that make sense? They're very similar in appearance, same kind of work, and, I mean, he's a great performer. ? , I'm certainly not taking anything away from his performance or the match, but I'm a fan of Roman Reigns, so I'm saying something that I'm partial about. I think Roman, to me, has one of the greatest looks ever in the [professional wrestling] business. He's as handsome as can be. He speaks well. He got his self-confidence back. He has been through some ups and downs, which we all go through in life, but, I mean, I'm just a big fan of his. That doesn't take anything away from Finn Bálor and where I think where I see Dolph against [Dean Ambrose] as being huge at SummerSlam, I see that as being a bigger match than to see Finn Bálor versus Seth Rollins. I just think Seth [has] got too much experience. And like I said before about Randy, Seth Rollins is the second Randy Orton. He's that good."

He also discussed Balor being too small to headline WrestleMania:

"If I'm looking at what's going to draw money, what I would pay to see, I would pay to see Dolph against Ambrose before I'd pay to see Finn Bálor against Seth Rollins, so I think it's phenomenal. I think Finn Bálor is great too. I just think you've got a legitimate heavyweight in Seth Rollins, a legitimate heavyweight in Roman Reigns, and I don't think we'll ever see the day, and I could be totally wrong, that a cruiserweight will ever main event a WrestleMania. And that's what you have to look at, I think, in the total picture of the [professional wrestling] business." Flair added, "he's of that [cruiserweight] size. I mean, if you look at the two of them side by side, he [has] got a great physique, gosh, but he's smaller. Yeah, I don't think he weighs 200 pounds."

That stupid ass "big is better mentality" in 2016 man some of these old school wrestlers still think it's 1970-80 something it's 2016 wake the ? up.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Max.
    Options
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Totally agree bout the shield breakup.
    Roman shoulda been the new member of evolution.

Insteas trying to book him like Cena...they shoulda booked him like young Orton.

So when HHH gave him the thumbs down...you got your top face....

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited August 2016
    Options
    While I agre w Smokey, it's no reason to hate HIM for it. He has no control over what happens to him.

I personally just dont think he's that good. I dont think he deserves the push he got and I think plenty of other guys deserve pushes before him. Im tired of this "one guy buries the locker room" ? . Yall call it what you want but its annoying. I had enough of Cena, I dont want 10 years of Reigns. No thanks. The title needs to be spread around. Give more guys shots because this Reigns garbage aint working and if you're so hell bent on getting him over then change the character. Dont blame fans for not liking the ? , blame Vince McMahon for shoving it down our throats. Also, I think he's a whiney entitled little ? and its apparent in some of those interviews did.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to PWInsider.com, Paul Heyman will be making his return to WWE television tomorrow night alongside the “Beast Incarnate” Brock Lesnar, as the duo invades the Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA.

There has been a lot of online speculation over the future of Heyman, whose contract with WWE recently expired. Many expected him to sign a new deal, which he may well do tomorrow night in Atlanta, but others have said Heyman intends to work on a per-date basis without an official contract going forward, possibly to work on new projects outside of WWE. Other reports have indicated the two haven’t come to an agreement on what he can, and cannot do, outside of the company. Of course, Heyman himself hasn’t commented on any of this, so who knows what’s actually going on.

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross also indicated via Twitter this afternoon that Heyman would be returning to Raw on Monday night. Whether good ole JR has the insider track on this, or if he’s just responding to the aforementioned report from Insider, is unclear. Time will tell, as Lesnar will for sure be back tomorrow night – mouthpiece or not – to promote his upcoming WWE SummerSlam match against “The Viper” Randy Orton.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/734843-report-paul-heyman-returning-to-wwe-raw-alongside-brock-lesnar-despite-recent-contract-speculation#X0gJgt02E5spUOjz.99
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get what you're saying and honestly I don't think it's going that route. Trips understands spreading out the roster. Vince doesn't. We have seen more of Trips booking than Vinces'. I have no issues w Roman. But regardless of whatever is going on now, Roman will play a big role in the wwe and will be champ for quite some time, eventually.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Only thing I ain't feelin about the wwe now days and this is just me is that new ? go straight to the main event I guess I'm one of those old school fans that hates because a lot of legends ain't ever get the chance these new ? are gettin

Shrug
  • Max.
    Options
    Paul heyman gimmick is old

Hes a legend but still
  • Max.
    Options
    Id rAther have him running smackdown or sumthn