Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I always manage to ? ? up.

What happened
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm up in everyone's profile. Damn near everyone got an alias, ?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm up in everyone's profile. Damn near everyone got an alias, ?

Not I
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U OK sis
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What happened

Hurt someone that I care about.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

What happened

Don't feel bad, I'm about to son some so called friends in due time.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What happened

Elaborate
  • MistyKnight
    Options

What happened

Elaborate

I let my irrational fears get in the way of a beautiful friendship.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

What happened

Elaborate

It's human nature to be concerned to a point of selfishness. We as humans are unable to move emotions to the side when it comes to those who we care about because it comes so natural, we don't realize it is hurting others on ways we don't think of.

Listen, we can't help but to wear our heart on our sleeves when it comes to those we love. Talk to your friend and explain how emotions got the best of you, but it was far from spite, despite your friend feeling it was. If the friendship was truly beautiful, a simple explanation followed by a I'm sorry will heal any and all wounds.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

What happened

Elaborate

It's human nature to be concerned to a point of selfishness. We as humans are unable to move emotions to the side when it comes to those who we care about because it comes so natural, we don't realize it is hurting others on ways we don't think of.

Listen, we can't help but to wear our heart on our sleeves when it comes to those we love. Talk to your friend and explain how emotions got the best of you, but it was far from spite, despite your friend feeling it was. If the friendship was truly beautiful, a simple explanation followed by a I'm sorry will heal any and all wounds.

I already apologized and tried to explain that I let my stupid fears get the best of me. But they no longer wish to speak to me. I hate myself right now.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did you say or do to your friend khaleesi?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

I discriminated against them
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You know what your problem is "Khaleesi"
    You know, ? isn't really your drug of choice anyway. You're addicted to chaos. For some of us, it's coke. For some of us, it's bourbon. But you? You got hooked on disaster.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

What happened

Elaborate

I already apologized and tried to explain that I let my stupid fears get the best of me. But they no longer wish to speak to me. I hate myself right now.

That's the thing about love and happiness. We don't know how good it is until it's gone. I'm sorry about your friend. Losing a good friend is like losing a star in the sky that always guided you every night somewhere safe, or comforted you and let you know it will be OK.

Now when you look at that empty place in the sky, you may shed a tear or two. All you can do is remember the good times, and hope that star ends up in a good place where you want them to be.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

You know, ? isn't really your drug of choice anyway. You're addicted to chaos. For some of us, it's coke. For some of us, it's bourbon. But you? You got hooked on disaster.

I don't like drama, i swear.
    I prefer to live carefree.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

What happened

Elaborate

That's the thing about love and happiness. We don't know how good it is until it's gone. I'm sorry about your friend. Losing a good friend is like losing a star in the sky that always guided you every night somewhere safe, or comforted you and let you know it will be OK.

Now when you look at that empty place in the sky, you may shed a tear or two. All you can do is remember the good times, and hope that star ends up in a good place where you want them to be.

Stop it, you're gonna make me cry.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What happened

Elaborate

Stop it, you're gonna make me cry.

Pics?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

this may be deeper than y'all think. don't overlook this post
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can always apologize
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3kr1lbzb3tdc.jpg

I remember when I was a little kid and my dad would grill I couldn't eat steaks ribs you know the good ? only hotdogs and drum sticks. I don't even look at that ? when I'm about to grill. I guess what I'm saying is why you buy all dem drumsticks mane?
  • MistyKnight
    Options

You can always apologize

I did. They don't wanna hear it.