The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Show needs 50 badly lol

Got 3 wtf reactions and a wack when I said this after the first two eps

Yet look at ep 3.......

This ? a snoozefest w/o fif. Look at season 2 compared to the 1 also for facts
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyreke was herbin both of them after he got caught wit the burna.If I had a son acting like him I woulda had duke on the floor wit my foot on his head that's white RICH people parenting tasha and ghost did

fixed! thats entitled parenting 101.
    not a race thing cuz even tv shows like fresh prince and cosby show was allowing they kids to talk back without getting slapped upside the head
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do anybody know what song that was homeboy was bumpin in in the opening scene? money money money somethin like that
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    show is good cuz it has interchangeable characters and can still last an hour easy.

there was no Lobos, Sax, or Mike, Dre in the ep and everything flowed perfectly......its about to get real tho for Ghost
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    and its team Kanan over here,,,Ghost is in an idiot, how u gonna blame ole girl for your son stealing her ? ....talking bout thats what boys do....i was hoping homie d shot himself or something w it

Ikr, that shss was dumb for Ghost to say. It's not like she had it someone that's reachable for the little girl to find. She had it stashed away out of reach in a restricted area in her bedroom. Naw my nicca, it's you & your son fault. Now hold this L; then he asked "why you carrying a gun?"

Nicca really???????? Smdh
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Nah man, Kanan explained that already, that ? ass ? chose Ghost over his own pops. He deserved to die!

Pawns are disposable.

I agree but not your seed tho sheesh yall ? are something else.

TeamGhost don't ? offspring!!!!

If Kanan really loved Sean he wouldn't have put the battery in his back to attempt to murder Ghost. Kanan never gave a ? about Sean, so Sean choosing Ghost over Kanan was fair game. The ? decided it was a good idea to confront Kanan when he should've just left town.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That convo with Juke & Kanan was unrealistic ? just got to accept that they watching TV at that point. It serves a purpose but it's unrealistic.

You need certified villains though, especially when the other main characters being sketchy as they are.
  • T. Sanford
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Tommy is dumb, if he was smart then he would've been trying to get out of the game since he escaped the FEDs last season. I'll be too paranoid & been afraid that they were still surveillance me. Tommy gotta think tho since he want to be Ghost, if he take Ghost offer to ? Lobos then where he is going to get his work from?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my son caught a beat down foruch less....but if I have to ask for something an I didn't get it AND I'm getting attitutde.....

three rib shots an a 2 minute loose choke hold.

just to let things simmer a bit
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do anybody know what song that was homeboy was bumpin in in the opening scene? money money money somethin like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaqmHhH8QQ8

thanks siri :o
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THAT CROOKED COP ? ? :astonished:
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So nobody gon explain why oh girl didn't wanna get licked on?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The police ? was cool. But I got the feeling she reckless.

Ghost ain't that stupid. Definitely one step ahead of Tommy and Lobos. However he needed to verify Kanaan death to be able to sleep at night.

Smh @ letting lil man get fresh when he just got caught with a gun at school. This ? gon take a gun to private school. Smh. I'd be me more mad at the boy stupidity. He would have to catch some hands off the stupidity alone.

I'm starting to think Kanaan will kidnap Ghost son. I seen another poster type that. It makes sense tho...

• T. Sanford
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Its crazy that Ghost not seeing how far away he is pushing his son from him. It's like ? you was his age even though in a different environment it don't matter eventually the streets going to call him. Tariq soon could be going downhill very fast. He ain't there yet but its not far off either the way ? going right now.

How Tasha really deals with Holly is going to be very telling of how ? up she is with Ghost being gone. Tasha only has Ghost, the kids, Tommy and LaLa. Ghost is gone, Tariq on his ? right now, LaLa running her business, Tommy not really ? with her because of the Ghost situation. If Tasha starts to accept Holly after all the stealing and other ? that ? is being stupid and feels very lonely.

Like I always said Kanan brings an element to the show that is missing when he not on there and the show needs the ? he brings. Can't have a show like this without a certified villain. Funny thing is though Kanan not really the bad guy most people see him as. He has the best and most honest reason out of everyone on the show to want to ? Ghost. Jukebox the cousin is on some serious ? .

I ? hollered laughing when Kanan came in and said "whatever you doing with this ? you need to re-think it cause his ? ASS AIN'T READY!"

Do Tariq know Kanan? I can't remember if he do or not. I remember Kanan going over Ghost's crib when he got out of prison. Better not hope Kanan snatch up Tariq, he'll mess around & manipulate him to hate Ghost