Eminem is Lucky

Options

Comments

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Benzino rhymes were cheeks. But it is alarming how this ? was just swept under the rug easily. Had jayz said some ? about white women. He would've lost roc a wear and most of that other endorsements. Hell Eminem even had MTV defending him

I don't know,over the years black rap artist done said alot of ? about white women and white people in general,how many times we heard rappers call them ? on a song and some other ? ?

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @LcnsdbyROYALTY there ya housenigger ass go again co-signing a cracka talkin bout a racist shady cracka Klansmen makes good musik smh
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Can't play politics with someone you're at war with, word to Harvey Dent. Benzino should've went full steam at the machine if he was doing it for the culture like he said. As far as that beef, Zino dropped like 3 disses before the racist tapes surfaced, so I can't say his motivation for dissing Em stems from that.

And Ja's Hailey line and Dilated People's diss>>>>>>>>>>.

I agree..... politics is wat ? ,d zno if zno wouldve whooped the Klansmen ass live on MTV we would not be talking bout how the Klansmen supposedly beat zno even tho zno had that ether(the racist tapes) that made that Klansmen soul burn slow even still 2 this day
    I don't know,over the years black rap artist done said alot of ? about white women and white people in general,how many times we heard rappers call them ? on a song and some other ? ?

lol@ these white tears o yeah blks r racist we have been calling whites crackas 4 400+ yrs smh.....I swear white folk like this got the game ? ,d up plus this is blk musik so we can say wat ever we want
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

lol@ these white tears o yeah blks r racist we have been calling whites crackas 4 400+ yrs smh.....I swear white folk like this got the game ? ,d up plus this is blk musik so we can say wat ever we want[/quote]

I have to agree with @gee757 there!

Let´s just completely overlook the historical context of things, smh... you sound stupid with that reverse racism ? , get off them Fox news outlets, got you more blinded than a ? , smh...
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

[/quote]

lol@ these white tears o yeah blks r racist we have been calling whites crackas 4 400+ yrs smh.....I swear white folk like this got the game ? ,d up plus this is blk musik so we can say wat ever we want[/quote]

? don't quote me with your jibberish and you still calling me white yet you dont wont to take that bet i offered you,remember? "if i show you im black and ride thru rick ross old hood,school or CC Flea Market you'll get missing from this site" << holla when you ready
  • gee757
    Options

? don't quote me with your jibberish and you still calling me white yet you dont wont to take that bet i offered you,remember? "if i show you im black and ride thru rick ross old hood,school or CC Flea Market you'll get missing from this site" << holla when you ready

Ya the only ? n here typing jibberish wit them white tears
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I SWEAR BENZINO ALWAYS HAD A FOLLOWING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD.

BUT UHHH...YEAH THIS ? IS BUNS FAM.

PULL YA SKIRT UP WAS NICE THO.
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    I SWEAR BENZINO ALWAYS HAD A FOLLOWING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD.

BUT UHHH...YEAH THIS ? IS BUNS FAM.

PULL YA SKIRT UP WAS NICE THO.

Benzino is the 1 that exposed the kkk n hip hop & I will always respek his name for that..... benzino made the 2000 deathrow Marshall kkk mathers skit come to past/real life wit them racist tapes

http://youtu.be/4ClO2-VJpF4
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    http://www.mtv.com/news/1691538/eminem-benzino-feud/

benzino lost

"Em's still doing his thing and he's still a great influence on hip-hop," he said. "Hip-hop has bridged the cultures, white, black, Latino, Asian, it's for everybody."

"I can say it now, I was wrong for it. Because at the end of the day, Em is a great lyricist and he should be able to express himself in hip-hop as anybody should," Benzino said on Wednesday when he appeared on "RapFix Live."

Bridged the cultures well damn you better let the coppers know I think they missed that memo...
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    http://www.mtv.com/news/1691538/eminem-benzino-feud/

benzino lost

"Em's still doing his thing and he's still a great influence on hip-hop," he said. "Hip-hop has bridged the cultures, white, black, Latino, Asian, it's for everybody."

"I can say it now, I was wrong for it. Because at the end of the day, Em is a great lyricist and he should be able to express himself in hip-hop as anybody should," Benzino said on Wednesday when he appeared on "RapFix Live."

Bridged the cultures well damn you better let the coppers know I think they missed that memo...

You could contact Benz. I'm sure he's still in Boston somewhere
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never claim to be no ray benzino
    83 year old fake pacino
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Zno did body feminem on the mic but this was the real ether...

5dntw0.jpg

The Klansmen only survived the racist tapes cuz white supremacy runs hip hop & tupac is dead....& 90% of feminem fanbase ain't hip hop the shady cracka got the kkk & Nazis listening to his cracka ? .... the Klansmen don't need the hip hop crowd to steal hip hop he got white supremacy aka the machine backing him

http://youtu.be/jAJcbZ4cIRA

Only 20 seconds though? And I don't believe the narrative that they were sued and the judge said they could use 20 seconds of clips.

I'm not denying he said racist things, but more than likely they weren't throughout the song and just in the parts shown
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? @_? _ have worst taste in music then @genocidecutter

this ? needs to be banned from all hip hop sites, this track was fucken awful

if ? like nas and jay went after Eminem at the time things would of been different, but only broke, soon to be broke and desperate ? went after him

zno was just awful and had no chance vs Em in his prime

every ? who stood by or stood up for Em at the time is a fucken coward though, more should of been done, his black gf is bs. Not liking eminem doesnt make this horrible track any better
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrUXM824YKY

^^^underrated diss track

em aint lost a battle since the rap olympics..zino was outclassed, he shouldve known better..
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Feminem lost ? wat white supremacy say.. 1- the Klansmen had his manager paul call zno 2 beg zno not 2beat his ass for them diss records 2- feminem sued the source when they exposed him as a lying shady crackkka Klansmen wit them racist tapes 3- zno had murder Inc beat the Klansmen top housenigger proof up n Miami & the white boy ain't do ? for his ? boy besides jynxing him wit def wit the toy soldier video layed up n a casket 4- feminem was the 1 waving the white flag wit the bitchmade toy soldier song & video talking about retiring
    http://youtu.be/HcBHjQUC_dg
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Em murked zino on Nail in the coffin and the sauce.
  • gee757
    Options

U & ya white brother @Stewpid would say that cuz that's y'all crackkka gaaawd & neither 1 of u have a blk mother........plus feminem had his manager call & beg zno not to beat him up over them disses records...& zno murked the Klansmen wit the racist tapes ? them diss records feminem hip hop legacy is 4eva ? ;D..& the shady cracka still hasnt shown his imagery blk Money hungry ? gf & he is gonna have to explain his Klansmen past 1 day on camera & not on a song like that yellow brick road LIE!
  • bck145
    Options

U & ya white brother @Stewpid would say that cuz that's y'all crackkka gaaawd & neither 1 of u have a blk mother........plus feminem had his manager call & beg zno not to beat him up over them disses records...& zno murked the Klansmen wit the racist tapes ? them diss records feminem hip hop legacy is 4eva ? ;D..& the shady cracka still hasnt shown his imagery blk Money hungry ? gf & he is gonna have to explain his Klansmen past 1 day on camera & not on a song like that yellow brick road LIE!

benzino apologized
  • gee757
    Options
    ^
    Pay that culture vulture outsider no mind zno follows me on Twitter & I asked him about that & he said he said that cuz 'politics'

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Can't play politics with someone you're at war with, word to Harvey Dent. Benzino should've went full steam at the machine if he was doing it for the culture like he said. As far as that beef, Zino dropped like 3 disses before the racist tapes surfaced, so I can't say his motivation for dissing Em stems from that.

And Ja's Hailey line and Dilated People's diss>>>>>>>>>>.

Iirc he did go full steam with the machine which was the beginning of the end for said machine.

But then he went ahead and got on a reality show produced by the same machine (unless you were referring to Shady/Aftermath, in which case carry on). At the end of the day, Benzino had his own intentions and eventually got paid off to leave it alone. ? , I give Gee more respect than anyone that went against Em cuz he sticks to his guns. No one pays him to come here and call out Em for his fuckery.
  • gee757
    Options

But then he went ahead and got on a reality show produced by the same machine (unless you were referring to Shady/Aftermath, in which case carry on).
    At the end of the day, Benzino had his own intentions and eventually got paid off to leave it alone. ? , I give Gee more respect than anyone that went against Em cuz he sticks to his guns. No one pays him to come here and call out Em for his fuckery.

That's funny u said that cuz when I asked zno about him apologizing to the Klansmen on Twitter he said he said wat he said cuz 'politics'......it's like zno wants to go n on the Klansmen again but he knows white supremacy will ? up his $ & business again it's a 'shady' game
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options

But then he went ahead and got on a reality show produced by the same machine (unless you were referring to Shady/Aftermath, in which case carry on).
    At the end of the day, Benzino had his own intentions and eventually got paid off to leave it alone. ? , I give Gee more respect than anyone that went against Em cuz he sticks to his guns. No one pays him to come here and call out Em for his fuckery.

That's funny u said that cuz when I asked zno about him apologizing to the Klansmen on Twitter he said he said wat he said cuz 'politics'......it's like zno wants to go n on the Klansmen again but he knows white supremacy will ? up his $ & business again it's a 'shady' game

it doesnt help that zno is terrible rapper, it would be seen as petty desperation for him to still cry about it

stop praising zno wack ass, and question why blacks with power and talent didnt go after eminem more

zno should be banned from ever touching a mic again
  • gee757
    Options
    ? rap Zno ethered the Klansmen wit the racist tapes
  • bck145
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ^
    Pay that culture vulture outsider no mind zno follows me on Twitter & I asked him about that & he said he said that cuz 'politics'

all I hear is weak excuses, nothing new from a fraud

zno ain't worried about messin with his business, he ain't go no business
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Benzino rhymes were cheeks. But it is alarming how this ? was just swept under the rug easily. Had jayz said some ? about white women. He would've lost roc a wear and most of that other endorsements. Hell Eminem even had MTV defending him

Ice Cube said plenty of ? . Didn't he have a song called "Cave Woman" about white women? He's doing just fine and is mainstream.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Objectively speaking, Zino got murked by Em. The K-Rino Eminem diss was lightyears ahead of Benzino's but no one heard it I guess. Canibus's Air Strike (Pop Killer) is probably the hardest Em diss out. Royce's Malcolm X had a few lines for him too. Him and Trey little roasted the whole Shady camp. But Em rarely responds.