Best Duo In The Game On Breakfast Club

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jimmy wasn't that bad he just young n ignant, he just talked. Swae prolly ain't care he gets all the creative love might as well let bro talk some

Hmmm nvm
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol come on peezy lets just not do this this time
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    U know u want to n/h. Just get it out your system lol
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ? wit Jimmy he got that biggavel n him
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Sighs....

Stop meat riding these ? just because they from Mississippi or missouri where you at ? ..slim Jimmy was horrible talking about ? suckin ? and ? and cursing too muchthe whole interview when they on the radio.

That's literally all he contributed. If it wasn't that it was rocking that wack ass fur in 70 degree weather

Meanwhile you talking about you love this ignorant was doin on ? lol ? if you don't get your biased ass outta here

I mean what really of value was taken from the interview? Swae lee had a hand in formation and shremmlife 2 is on the way

That's 30 secs of the entire thing

I think you ? with it because slim Jimmy look like monta ellis

Ok I'm done lol

Yeah mane ima start looking at breakfast club interviews for intelligent dialogue and educational value. I knew the album was dropping and whatever else they could have said. They been in the game 3 years n u want a fat Joe story filled interview from ? who are kids. U tripping b. I laughed and was entertained, it's that simple. Idk what's ur obsession with thinking I like all folks from Mississippi or monta Ellis looks but that's all on u b
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    "I play pokemon go more than I text these hoes"
    :bawling:
    Did one of em really say that ? ? Smh

The ? in the pink fur said that ? ,he said he doesn't take phone numbers from females because he doesn't text these hoes lol.
    What a ? ?
  • Beta
    Options
    Sighs....

Stop meat riding these ? just because they from Mississippi or missouri where you at ? ..slim Jimmy was horrible talking about ? suckin ? and ? and cursing too muchthe whole interview when they on the radio.

That's literally all he contributed. If it wasn't that it was rocking that wack ass fur in 70 degree weather

Meanwhile you talking about you love this ignorant was doin on ? lol ? if you don't get your biased ass outta here

I mean what really of value was taken from the interview? Swae lee had a hand in formation and shremmlife 2 is on the way

Ok I'm done lol

Yeah mane ima start looking at breakfast club interviews for intelligent dialogue and educational value. I knew the album was dropping and whatever else they could have said. They been in the game 3 years n u want a fat Joe story filled interview from ? who are kids. U tripping b. I laughed and was entertained, it's that simple. Idk what's ur obsession with thinking I like all folks from Mississippi or monta Ellis looks but that's all on u b

Lol good it's out the way
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How these ? still making music after that annoying No Flex Zone song????
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this the mentally most 90s baby got. i know this becuz i am one lol
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggwillie wrote: »

Cuz they backed by one of the dopest producers around right now in Mike Will Made It and Swae has some talent.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did they say they the best duo in the game right now
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggwillie wrote: »

Cause they make hits ?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why that ? ? always wearing goggles? That's the worst gimmick ever. I wish Ghostface's eagle animated and attack this ? .

And what ? says "kilometer"?

that was the style for a hot minute back in the 80s.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Why that ? ? always wearing goggles? That's the worst gimmick ever. I wish Ghostface's eagle animated and attack this ? .

And what ? says "kilometer"?

that was the style for a hot minute back in the 80s.

LL brought it back circa something like a phenomenon
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These guys talk too much about nothing.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Angelas fine ass though.
  • Beta
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Oh no lou it's okay because they are ignorant you shouldnt expect intelligence or a decent interview from the breakfast club or a fat joe story because these are kids even though they older than other artists that have given better interviews

Its cool bro because they from the sip so nobody expects much more
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Oh no lou it's okay because they are ignorant you shouldnt expect intelligence or a decent interview from the breakfast club or a fat joe story because these are kids even though they older than other artists that have given better interviews

Its cool bro because they from the sip so nobody expects much more

U serious right now bro or u tryna get a reaction outta me? Lol

U made this thread and are in feelings cuz "it wasn't what I thought it would b" blame yourself, uve see these ? b wild ass ? n nothing else, what did u really expect? please tell me
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Dro or webbie on there "lmao!!! This ? high n crazy"

Sremm life kids "damn I wanted them to talk about the album we already knew about and the history of emmitt till in Mississippi"

Just chill n laugh with/at em or let it b
  • Beta
    Options
    I didn't expect anything, I don't know nothing about these guys. But you know what? All I learned was the ? in the pink likes to ? women and kick them out and get head in cars and be a ? as that's all he talked about for atleast 12 mins. I called it like I saw it. It was a horrible interview and your excuse was
    Sighs....

Ok I'm done lol

Yeah mane ima start looking at breakfast club interviews for intelligent dialogue and educational value. I knew the album was dropping and whatever else they could have said. They been in the game 3 years n u want a fat Joe story filled interview from ? who are kids. U tripping b. I laughed and was entertained, it's that simple.

That interview added nothing and you're okay with that because
    Ignant ass young country sip ?

I love it