Ebro Lies About Em Dropping A Drake Diss

Options

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What reason does Eminem have to do this though?
    Just for the ? of it?

He made a diss to Ye in 09, or was going to. but didn't, or didn't release it. either way it's somewhat believable...although from just about any source other than ebro
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    This chatty patty thread can b closed now the Klansmen said he was dun beefing/battling on that bitchmade trak toy soldier
    P. Town wrote: »
    Don't Drake have his father with him just about everywhere he go tho?

Yup

rs_1024x759-151126110723-1024-drake-mom-raptors-game.jpg
    ? his mother is hedious.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ebro was channeling his inner Funk Master Flex when he has some diss track or some special announcement ? and stretches it out to make it fill an entire show.

And lol at meeks manager being named ? . What if i told you Gee was really ? (ing) all this time. Lmao.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This chatty patty thread can b closed now the Klansmen said he was dun beefing/battling on that bitchmade trak toy soldier

Yup

? his mother is hedious.

Not they fault but white people just don't age well
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ebro was channeling his inner Funk Master Flex when he has some diss track or some special announcement ? and stretches it out to make it fill an entire show.

And lol at meeks manager being named ? . What if i told you Gee was really ? (ing) all this time. Lmao.

White boy gtfoh wit ya corny jokes smh

Your life is a corny joke. But real talk ? we can get tameeka mill to do a performance for NHL opening day. Do we need to ask nikki for permission first?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Wayne Gretzky gtfoh ya a corny cracka running scared from a ken barb n subway ?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    Yall support this cracka who made racist tape . Idont understand yall worshipping him lik hes some ? . All of his beef were againdt pop artist exaccpt the murderinc beef

Support as in what,buying his albums?
    I had 1 Em album ever and listen like twice,he say to much suspect ? and rap in that annoying voice for me to support him,but the white boy can rap.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    ]

Thats no searching the ? have bookmarks,alot of saved pics on his Windows 98 with labels dating back 15 years plus.

Wtf u is talking about cracka I'm not posting from a computer.... I swear y'all weirdos on here need to stop acting like yall know somebody on here
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    more bodies drop from DC then artist

I shouldn't have laughed at this, but I did smh

I'm so ashamed

Its fact . Which has he tried to push or help . Lil snupe was really the only 1 but he was already gaining buzz b4 hand
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The two WOAT hip hop fanbases
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yup

Crackers gonna ?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    what can Drake really do to Em?

"Eminem murdered you on your own ? ...."

He did but em has been dormant for wild long. As for ebro translation i wonder is budden currently using he looks normal in those periscope joints with cyn and sounds like typical Joe on the pod cast. But eff that it's not a personal beef there's no reason he can't go back at him get in the booth Lil nicca

so you think Em's just sittin around twiddling his thumbs?.....if Joe has 20+ disses for Drake I'm pretty sure Em has one or two in the stash as well just for fun...he's a rapper's rapper that loves to do nothing else rap-industry related except rap....Lyrically Eminem will ? Drake's ? up forcing Drake to talk about his "dormancy and irrelevance to the game right now"....bar for bar there is no way Drake is ? wit Em even at this stage in their careers

Yeah i do think he's just sitting around, if i didn't read about him recording with budden and royce I'd say that's exactly what he's doing. I don't get how he's a rapper's rapper that doesn't put ? out. I could troll and say who has em really destroyed ? Ja was already done. Anyway what was em last ? that 2.0 and that was a compilation right ??
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em is like Dre records lots of songs but rarely puts them out.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Wayne Gretzky gtfoh ya a corny cracka running scared from a ken barb n subway ?

Aye man i was jut trying to get you off the couch and actually do something that could make you money.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread should have been at the very most two pages till an actual track dropped
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He did but em has been dormant for wild long. As for ebro translation i wonder is budden currently using he looks normal in those periscope joints with cyn and sounds like typical Joe on the pod cast. But eff that it's not a personal beef there's no reason he can't go back at him get in the booth Lil nicca

so you think Em's just sittin around twiddling his thumbs?.....if Joe has 20+ disses for Drake I'm pretty sure Em has one or two in the stash as well just for fun...he's a rapper's rapper that loves to do nothing else rap-industry related except rap....Lyrically Eminem will ? Drake's ? up forcing Drake to talk about his "dormancy and irrelevance to the game right now"....bar for bar there is no way Drake is ? wit Em even at this stage in their careers

I don't get how he's a rapper's rapper that doesn't put ? out. Anyway what was em last ? that 2.0 and that was a compilation right ??

Didn't MMLP 2 come out in 2014?

I could troll and say who has em really destroyed ? Ja was already done.

Now Ja was done when they started beefing when 50 signed w/ Em in 2002.

I guess a platinum plaque in 2002 and 2 Golds in 2003 and 2004 is done. Okay

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yup

? his mother is hedious.

Them Jews be looking flabby
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, this ? Ebro is a cancer to hip hop radio.