The 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Westbrook did the smart thing. He basically renegotiated his deal to what he would have gotten on the open market.. Added a year and can become a free agent when his max is 35% of the cap.. Good business.. His salary jumps from 18M to 25M or so this years.. Shouts to him..

If Presti can get him Blake or a legit #2.. OKC won't miss Durant as much as people think they will..

Can't wait for the new 2k.. I can rock with my Knicks again.. Had the game the last 2 years but haven't been playing much cuz the knicks aint been ? ! lmao!
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NBA schedule should be out next week but:

Miami Heat fans won't have to wait very long to see Dwyane Wade back at the American Airlines Arena.

The Heat will host Wade and the Chicago Bulls for the first time on Nov. 10, according to the Miami Herald's Barry Jackson. Since it's a Thursday, the game will likely be carried by TNT.

Jackson cautions that the league might still change their schedule but the Nov. 10 slot for Wade's reunion has been "in place for quite some time." Given the emotional atmosphere of his eventual return, having Wade return to South Beach would also make for a must-watch Christmas Day game.

The league is expected to release its regular-season schedule early next week.

Wade left Miami following a second-straight summer of tense free agency negotiations. He had played the first 13 years of his career in South Beach and delivered their only three titles in franchise history.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    A year ago nobody would had believed Kevin DURANT would had left and Westbrook was the one that was staying

You sure? I thought we was talking about durant leaving then
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    A year ago nobody would had believed Kevin DURANT would had left and Westbrook was the one that was staying

It anit shocking bruh

? Curry and Klay gon be shootin 30 ft 3s as soon as they cross halfcourt he can't escape it lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://youtu.be/zZqM5wtJ_2c

https://youtu.be/RVdPQntcP9c
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Hope whatever team Matt Barnes is on picks him up. Those practice sessions will be GOLD.

Me being an occasional ? I would do that ? if I had a team. Whoever has the most losses after they fight a few times I would amnesty their ass!!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Westbrook did the smart thing. He basically renegotiated his deal to what he would have gotten on the open market.. Added a year and can become a free agent when his max is 35% of the cap.. Good business.. His salary jumps from 18M to 25M or so this years.. Shouts to him..

If Presti can get him Blake or a legit #2.. OKC won't miss Durant as much as people think they will..

Can't wait for the new 2k.. I can rock with my Knicks again.. Had the game the last 2 years but haven't been playing much cuz the knicks aint been ? ! lmao!

@EmM HoLLa. I've started ? with them again I start these ?

Tony written
    Affalo
    Melo
    Thomas
    Porzingas

They become playable because of wrotten been wining games and ? ppl down
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I b on late at night but as far as the 2k, psn:qbmillz
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its official, he signing up today...

giphy.gif

lets go get blake now...

Lol at this clown azz ? .........

? u getting hype about blake griffin for......... he aint winning with chris paul so
    what makes your dumb azz happy about him playing with westbrook.........

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@EmM HoLLa. I've started ? with them again I start these ?

Tony written
    Affalo
    Melo
    Thomas
    Porzingas

They become playable because of wrotten been wining games and ? ppl down

I've been downloading the updated rosters.. And playing the computer and people I'm friends with online.. Cant wait on the new 2k though..
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

It anit shocking bruh

Smh, the potential MCW had at one time.
  • Money Jefferson24
    Money Jefferson24 Members Posts: 59
    Options
    Russell Westbrook is smart and loyal. My ? !
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait for the schedule to drop next week, I really hope the NBA doesnt make us wait for that OKC Golden State game expecially Golden State @ OKC
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happy for Russ. Go have a MVP caliber year and hopefully meet up with golden St in the playoffs.
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    its official, he signing up today...

giphy.gif

lets go get blake now...

? u getting hype about blake griffin for......... he aint winning with chris paul so
    what makes your dumb azz happy about him playing with westbrook.........

Facts. Blake is not the answer, he chokes too much. Okc would be better off going after cp3 next summer versus blake. At least cp3 would actually relieve some pressure in the clutch, plus he would take the ball out of Westbrook hands and allow him to be more of a slasher and get easier buckets, instead of playing iso the whole game and jacking up 30 footers.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

His whole demeanor has changed the past two years. He's a arrogant ? and I hope LeBron and Russell ? on him every time they play eachother.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Cant wait for the schedule to drop next week, I really hope the NBA doesnt make us wait for that OKC Golden State game expecially Golden State @ OKC

I can wait until Christmas for that one.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    When kd first came in the league, he talked about how he wanted his shoes to be affordable, now it's some I'm not a $88 dollar player or some ? like that. ? that ? for real. Lebron should thank him for taking that title of the leagues biggest villain from him though.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It will probably be warriors @ cavs on Christmas
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

It will probably be warriors @ cavs on Christmas

You probably right but okc vs gsw is the bigger game right now even though it'll be one sided.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Championship rematches always happen on Christmas