Black Firefighter Received Racist Letter Before His Home Was Burned To The Ground

Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/3WH7ELeQrJI

The North Tonawanda volunteer firefighter who received a racist letter in his mailbox tells 2 On Your Side his home on Oliver Street was on fire Wednesday morning.

Kenneth Walker says his family is safe and he was not home at the time of the fire. It is not clear how the fire started.

Officials say two cats perished in the fire.

North Tonawanda Fire Department Chief Joseph Sikora said at this point, they are working on finishing up an investigation into the fire.

Tuesday, Walker says he found this note in his mailbox:

wk7xi7gloh8v.jpg

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White are tired of you ? ..I wonder why they don't want to see a ? with the hands tho.. they all ways doin ? behind laws and ?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have always felt that upstate ny needs more black people thinking of buying some land up there
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    i have always felt that upstate ny needs more black people thinking of buying some land up there

Make sure you get full insurance coverage and watch out for Arsonists
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but but I want to move to a white neighborhood because it's safer
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Justice will be served.........

For those 2 cats
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Red lives matter y'all
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isnt having one eye sort of a occupational hazard for a fireman?
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As someone who grew up in upstate NY..good luck with that. Plenty of rednecks in the small towns
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Call me jaded and cynical but I really hope this doesn't turn out to be a damn hoax.
    Bruh. The only black firefighter writes a hate letter and burns down his own house killing his two cats....for what?

Whites are guilty of this until proven innocent

I hear ya... but just going off the thumbnail of the video I'm not gonna be able to give dude the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the whole "this may just be a hare-brained scheme" angle.

I know I'm wrong for that. I accept it.
  • zzombie
    Options

As someone who grew up in upstate NY..good luck with that. Plenty of rednecks in the small towns

To be honest with you racist whites have always been the least of my worries and with the presence i give off they tend to want to stay away from me.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why you shouldn't go to a southern university.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To be honest with you racist whites have always been the least of my worries and with the presence i give off they tend to want to stay away from me.

crazy homeless guy yelling at the sidewalk?
  • zzombie
    Options

actually white racist people tend to respect black militant people it's you nice ? they pick on... you wanna be white marry and white woman ass ? get the most hate. A lot of you ? don't know how to be around white people because you are either subconsciously afraid of them or you want to be accepted by them.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

actually white racist people tend to respect black militant people it's you nice ? they pick on... you wanna be white marry and white woman ass ? get the most hate. A lot of you ? don't know how to be around white people because you are either subconsciously afraid of them or you want to be accepted by them.

? always thinking that white supremacists actually respect black militants.....

They would do the same thing to your ass........

Regardless of your mutual hate......

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    That's why you shouldn't go to a southern university.

This happened in NY....
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    NYC and NYS is night and day. Parts of NY is part of the Yokel appalachian mountain folk that spread from the North to the South.
  • zzombie
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

? always thinking that white supremacists actually respect black militants.....

They would do the same thing to your ass........

Regardless of your mutual hate......

That has not been my experience at all AND by respect i mean they will leave you the ? alone not that they have actual respect, in jamaica we have a proverb " duppy know who fi frighten" and i believe and live by it sincerely.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's racist as hell upstate and the black population being so low is why they feel brave. Idiots are attacking someone that signed up to help them though which is some sad ? . Thwy hate us that much for no reason smh ? em. I'm never going anywhere where we aren't a large percentage though damn that.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    North Tonawanda Fire Department Chief Joseph Sikora said at this point, they are working on finishing up an investigation into the fire.

Do you really think Chief Joe Sikora is going to complete the investigation?
    I mean seriously, would you trust him to the investigation without messing it up.......

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.gofundme.com/2hunioc

They have over 2000 donations.

85k and I believe theyve done it twice.