Options

Comments

• s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    brazil trash. good draw for south africa

I wouldn't say that Brazil is trash, they created a whole lot of chances. South Africa's discipline, defensive and midfield formation was very impressive. That back 4 made some huge defensive plays.

I can see Bafana Bafana moving on the next round, for as long as they keep today's style of play. This draw was a confidence and moral booster for that squad.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »

I wouldn't say that Brazil is trash, they created a whole lot of chances. South Africa's discipline, defensive and midfield formation was very impressive. That back 4 made some huge defensive plays.

I can see Bafana Bafana moving on the next round, for as long as they keep today's style of play. This draw was a confidence and moral booster for that squad.

teams that usually perform the way brazil just did always falls short. at the end of the day, pressure is on them to win.
  • Figo
    Options
    mexico 2 vs germany 1.
  • Figo
    Options
    gnarby german?

2-2
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »

teams that usually perform the way brazil just did always falls short. at the end of the day, pressure is on them to win.

The pressure is always on Brazil when it comes to football; Brazil has never won (Gold Medal) in the history of the Olympics - I do not see them winning one this time around.

Too much talent, too much individual play.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad that Brazil never won gold, especially considerin' football is the only sport they compete in at the top level. Argentina and Uruguay have both won gold twice. Neymar got mad pressure on his shoulders
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Ajax actually ended up beating Paok in Greece, onwards to the final CL qualification round lol

Would be awesome to have 2 Dutch teams representin in the CL again. I remember when we had 3 lol smh

looks like mario ballotelli coming thru ajax. if true, hopefully he doesn't become a cancer

All the talent one could want in the world and yet we pray that his attitude isn't ? . It's sad seeing the evolution of his career and forced to have that mentality about him. I hope he does well.

Smh here we go again with the balotelli has a bad attitude myth

I was always under the impression he did, for example gripping up Mancini or no club wanting to keep him for long. You'll have to explain if I'm missing something.

Can anyone name what ever attitude issues he's had in the last 2 years???

A good amount of the criticism he receives is due to his race and his "nonchalant" playing style. hes 25 now and has largely left his "attitude" problems in the past

Dude needs a team to back him. It should have been Milan but we like to sell out highest scores every year
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Mad that Brazil never won gold, especially considerin' football is the only sport they compete in at the top level. Argentina and Uruguay have both won gold twice. Neymar got mad pressure on his shoulders

Brazil nice at volleyball and martial arts too I think
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , its 20 years since we won gold in football, Atlanta 96. I am getting old, smh....
  • Figo
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    ? , its 20 years since we won gold in football, Atlanta 96. I am getting old, smh....

kanu, thaido west, and i think okacha was on that squad. the original flying eagles to da world
  • toheeb27
    Options
    ITS LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Figo
    Options
    them ? showing up
  • toheeb27
    edited August 2016
    Options

kanu, thaido west, and i think okacha was on that squad. the original flying eagles to da world

Our greatest team... Well, the USA 94 team was dope too

Daniel Amokachi, Emmanuel Amuneke, Tijjani Babangida, Celestine Babayaro, Emmanuel Babayaro, Teslim Fatusi, Victor Ikpeba, Dosu Joseph, Nwankwo Kanu, Garba Lawal, Abiodun Obafemi, Kingsley Obiekwu, Uche Okechukwu, Jay-Jay Okocha, Sunday Oliseh, Mobi Oparaku, Wilson Oruma and Taribo West
  • toheeb27
    Options
    ITS LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is going on. Roberto Martinez would LOVE this game.
  • Figo
    Options

Our greatest team... Well, the USA 94 team was dope too

Daniel Amokachi, Emmanuel Amuneke, Tijjani Babangida, Celestine Babayaro, Emmanuel Babayaro, Teslim Fatusi, Victor Ikpeba, Dosu Joseph, Nwankwo Kanu, Garba Lawal, Abiodun Obafemi, Kingsley Obiekwu, Uche Okechukwu, Jay-Jay Okocha, Sunday Oliseh, Mobi Oparaku, Wilson Oruma and Taribo West

they just mention the squad from 96. team was stash with A+ ballers. rep
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2-2 in 13 minutes?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Man Brasil is bad