Weirdest/craziest thing your parent(s) have ever said or done...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When my dad was losing his ? mind "again", my younger brother has cerebral palsy and mad a huge mess of the kitchen, so dad loads his .38 and puts it in my brothers hand and put's it to his own skull saying some ? agging my brother to pull the trigger. There was some more crazy in that situation but this was the cherry on top of it.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WYRM wrote: »
    When my dad was losing his ? mind "again", my younger brother has cerebral palsy and mad a huge mess of the kitchen, so dad loads his .38 and puts it in my brothers hand and put's it to his own skull saying some ? agging my brother to pull the trigger. There was some more crazy in that situation but this was the cherry on top of it.

This hurt my heart.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dad told us it might not be a Christmas that year... cuz we might need money to get him outta jail if he had to shoot an ? my oldest brother that night.

thankfully my brother never showed up.

long story...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    - my pops ethering a 34 year old man who asked him for money. He destroyed dude cuz he tried to give him an opportunity but the dude just wanted to smoke weed all day and be high. My pops burned dude's soul to smitherines and he even started crying in the back seat. I was about 17 and witnessed a grown man cry. My dad seen that and was like "that's why you aint ? , dont do ? and will never have ? ", I was trying to hide my laughter but looking back good Lord LOLOL.

NIG-GA! Lol!!!
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My dad was really abusive to my mother. Like ? beatings. Stuff like that. My mom always took it like a champ. Still don't know how shes alive. One night I'm like 5-6 years old, we're in the kitchen table and he starts off with her for some reason. Can't remember. He starts chasing her around the table and she gets caught up on the other side. Im just there balling my eyes out for him to stop. Then my dad goes and look pulls out a machete and starts waving at my mom. I just scream at him and put my hand as I mean to stop him. Dad just looks at me and puts the machete back. I still don't know how I gathered up the courage to do that. If I wasn't in the house that night. I'm pretty sure my dad would've killed my mom.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    My dad was really abusive to my mother. Like ? beatings. Stuff like that. My mom always took it like a champ. Still don't know how shes alive. One night I'm like 5-6 years old, we're in the kitchen table and he starts off with her for some reason. Can't remember. He starts chasing her around the table and she gets caught up on the other side. Im just there balling my eyes out for him to stop. Then my dad goes and look pulls out a machete and starts waving at my mom. I just scream at him and put my hand as I mean to stop him. Dad just looks at me and puts the machete back. I still don't know how I gathered up the courage to do that. If I wasn't in the house that night. I'm pretty sure my dad would've killed my mom.

? was with you that night......either that and/or your dad really loves you.

Could've easily been a double homicide.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WYRM wrote: »

Your dad is a ? po ? ? that needs to suffer slow
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have one about my mother too. Much brighter story. I didn't witness this but her boyfriend at the time confirmed it. After my dad and mom got separated she found someone else. (Long story about that. Maybe I'll drop it for y'all) so he was living with us at the time. His ex wife would constantly harass my mom and him. Phone calls at 2:00 am and ? . One morning they're both leaving the house for work when his ex wife pulls up in front of the house. At this point it was gonna go down. Her and my mom start fighting but she couldn't ? with my mom. My mom slapped her around, they end up scrapping o the ground. My mom got on top of and slapped her glasses off and spit on her. Fight was over
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moms tried to ? my Pops with a steak knife.

My Brother saved his life by warning him that she was hiding behind the door. He put his hand up to his chest in the nick of time.

Got a hole in his hand for his trouble.

My Pops never understood why/how getting outside ? could potentially lead to a death sentence.

This the stupidest thing ever. Your mom was bugging fam, respectfully of course.

Never understood how cheating should lead to that.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited August 2016
    Options
    This is how I knew my mama wasn't one of those scary azzz women who ran screaming at the sight of a roach, flying bug, etc. In this case...a mouse.

Me and my sis in the backyard wit our parents as they're doing yard work. All of the sudden my mama just takes off running wit the shovel in her hand. As if she's chasing after something, but I didn't know what exactly. It caught me off guard b/c I've NEVER seen my mama actually run like that before. Maybe except to whoop my azzz. Lol. Next thing you know, she slams the shovel on the ground, looks, and walks away. Of course my nosey azzz run over to see wth she may have killed. Lo & behold I saw this woman killed...no...ran down and OBLITHERATED a muthafuccin mouse.

Yeah I know "Really Recap? A mouse? Ooooo...big deal." Yall don't understand, for kid at that age to see his MAMA do some epic s*** like that, instead of running away screaming and asking my dad to ? it (like some of YALL mamas would've done), that s*** laid the ground work til this day of what I look for in a woman. A woman that ain't afraid to look at ANY invading pest, and say "MUTHAFUCCA I WISH YOU WOULD!" Then proceed to ? it...? IT DEAD!!

I started off wit the Weebay reaction, but stood proud of what mama...aka...Verminator Prime did to protect her family. My mama became my superhero that day.

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My brother left the chronic 2001 CD in the family computer. My dad turns on the PC and it comes blasting through the speakers. He calls my brother and I to the kitchen and proceeded to beat at the CD with a hammer on the counter.

The CD didn't even break. Just cracked a lil..

He threw it away and I got it out of the trash later that day. Had some bad scratches but most of it played. Kept it in my walkman for years.

The power of good music :)
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and this ? had guns in his room