Everybody Say Puff Had Nothing To Do With Pac's Murder--But Nobody Has Explained Long Kiss Goodnight

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Ya'll talking about Pac already being dead.. But y'all don't know exactly when this was recorded.. Don't quote me but i believe this track was worse but they edited it after Pac died..

Ultimately lets leave this ? in the past.. We know what happened and if you don't watch the documentary.. Murder rap.

2 of the Biggest losses in music history..

This, Puff edited the ? out of the song, but still it's almost as if he was taking the credit and bragging about a murder he didn't commit
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Orlando killed Pac

This post is profound. I thought Pac was took up in a whirlwind like Elijah

Shut up turfaholic
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Songs are not subliminal, same as drop a gem on em.it's pretty clear who mobb deep and biggie are talking about on those songs if you know what was going on. maybe looking back at it 20 years later and not actually living through it seeing all the rumors come out or may not be clear but I'm sure it was then. Sway and the rest of LA knew it was a pac diss .Now kick in the door is a different story
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll talking about Pac already being dead.. But y'all don't know exactly when this was recorded.. Don't quote me but i believe this track was worse but they edited it after Pac died..

Ultimately lets leave this ? in the past.. We know what happened and if you don't watch the documentary.. Murder rap.

Cease confirmed years ago that it song was done but just revised after pac died
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also rappers stayed sending subliminals to Pac after he died. Does "drop a gem on em" come to mind?

Also Pac said "? talk alot of ? , but that's after I'm gone, cuz they fear me in the physical form"

Guess he was right

They took his name out too,
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its clear that Long Kiss Goodnight was a diss, but I dont get the incriminating evidence that Puff was dropping. He was just talking ? as usual.. RZA produced the track and in a interview he said some ? like he was thinking some of the ? Puff was talking could've been aimed at Wu.....

Drop A Gem On Em was on mixtapes and playing on Hot 97 in August of 96....
  • gunta45
    gunta45 Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Drop A Gem was definitely before Pac passed and Long Kiss Tonight was aimed at couple rappers just like Kick In The Door
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone paying attention Knows Puff's Role in it all after all these snitches and former industry snakes have spilled their guts hoping for fame or pardon. I will give Puff this he has confidence in his Moves enough to talk ? on records and knows when to sends his pawns to their deaths or prison in his place...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone paying attention Knows Puff's Role in it all after all these snitches and former industry snakes have spilled their guts hoping for fame or pardon. I will give Puff this he has confidence in his Moves enough to talk ? on records and knows when to sends his pawns to their deaths or prison in his place...

In the words from the trill Jukebox from Power "we sacrifice pawns for the greater good"
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie going to LA and spitting this ? on a radio freestyle after Pac passed was just dumb as ? , like seriously how dumb can you be?
    I listened 2 the freestyle and thought Puff had Biggie really thinking he was untouchable. Puff wasn't with him during this freestyle nor with him when he got shot. Biggie was signing his own death certificate spittin this in Cali after Pac died
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huh ? what huh give a ? ? what full of that weed
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gunta45 wrote: »
    Drop A Gem was definitely before Pac passed and Long Kiss Tonight was aimed at couple rappers just like Kick In The Door

The song was aimed at Suge Knight
    "Slugs missed ya, we ain't mad at cha"
    Pac has a song called I ain't mad at cha
    Slugs missed Suge when Pac was gunned down
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Biggie going to LA and spitting this ? on a radio freestyle after Pac passed was just dumb as ? , like seriously how dumb can you be?

Nah, biggie had crips on payroll. "My team in the marine blue, six coup". Everybody knows sixties where Seattle Marinerr hats. Biggie was comfortable because he had a grip of gangmembers on payroll
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I listened 2 the freestyle and thought Puff had Biggie really thinking he was untouchable. Puff wasn't with him during this freestyle nor with him when he got shot. Biggie was signing his own death certificate spittin this in Cali after Pac died

huh? Puffy was in the car right behind Big's if im not mistaken..................
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    If its about Pac then he was litterally sending subliminals to a dead man

Nah, subliminals to Suge
  • Logic Last
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    Its clear that Long Kiss Goodnight was a diss, but I dont get the incriminating evidence that Puff was dropping. He was just talking ? as usual.. RZA produced the track and in a interview he said some ? like he was thinking some of the ? Puff was talking could've been aimed at Wu.....

So, what other maniac put his name in raps besides Pac
  • Logic Last
    Options

huh? Puffy was in the car right behind Big's if im not mistaken..................

Puffy was inside the club. Big left early
  • Logic Last
    Options

Cease confirmed years ago that it song was done but just revised after pac died

Cease is completely biased
  • Logic Last
    Options
    It wasn't just luck that a car got right next to Pac on las Vegas fight night. Do you nikkaz know how crowded las Vegas Blvd was that night?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Logic Last wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »

So, what other maniac put his name in raps besides Pac

Damn ? you challenging mad posts...I said that Long Kiss Goodnight was a diss....I'm saying Puff could've been talking about a few people like Rae, Ghost, Jeru or OGC.....

• macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All 3 of the last songs of Disc 2 on LAD are about Pac