Everybody Say Puff Had Nothing To Do With Pac's Murder--But Nobody Has Explained Long Kiss Goodnight

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Logic Last wrote: »
    Biggie going to LA and spitting this ? on a radio freestyle after Pac passed was just dumb as ? , like seriously how dumb can you be?
    I listened 2 the freestyle and thought Puff had Biggie really thinking he was untouchable. Puff wasn't with him during this freestyle nor with him when he got shot. Biggie was signing his own death certificate spittin this in Cali after Pac died

huh? Puffy was in the car right behind Big's if im not mistaken..................

Puffy was inside the club. Big left early
    @Logic Last
    This info was obtained from the police files
    tyihp7q6ohej.png
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Song Is About Murdering Entenmann's Snack Cakes...There's A Lost Verse Where BIG Specifically Calls Out Raspberry Danish...He Sounded Like Angry Biggie From The First Half Of Ready To Die (Gimmie The Loot) ..That's Probably Why It Didn't Make The Cut...Its On An Old Doo ? Mixtape From '98 ..Good Luck Finding It Tho
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    Its clear that Long Kiss Goodnight was a diss, but I dont get the incriminating evidence that Puff was dropping. He was just talking ? as usual.. RZA produced the track and in a interview he said some ? like he was thinking some of the ? Puff was talking could've been aimed at Wu.....

Drop A Gem On Em was on mixtapes and playing on Hot 97 in August of 96....

So, what other maniac put his name in raps besides Pac

Damn ? you challenging mad posts...I said that Long Kiss Goodnight was a diss....I'm saying Puff could've been talking about a few people like Rae, Ghost, Jeru or OGC.....

No disrespect but you must be young. The ? was very obvious. Hit Em Up was the most potent diss track ever released and you think he talkin bout Jeru tha Damaja. Holy fukk you gave me a good laugh
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its clear that Long Kiss Goodnight was a diss, but I dont get the incriminating evidence that Puff was dropping. He was just talking ? as usual.. RZA produced the track and in a interview he said some ? like he was thinking some of the ? Puff was talking could've been aimed at Wu.....

Damn ? you challenging mad posts...I said that Long Kiss Goodnight was a diss....I'm saying Puff could've been talking about a few people like Rae, Ghost, Jeru or OGC.....

No disrespect but you must be young. The ? was very obvious. Hit Em Up was the most potent diss track ever released and you think he talkin bout Jeru tha Damaja. Holy fukk you gave me a good laugh

Yo, wtf? What does Hit Em Up have to do with anything? Thought we was talking Long Kiss Goodnight....Yo, somewhere you misunderstood what I was talking about....On Long Kiss Goodnight, Big was talking about Tupac, but Puff talking his ? couldve been aimed at multiple people at that time....Now wtf are you talking about....
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Biggie said "slugs missed ya, we ain't mad at cha" for some reason I always thought he was talking about the 1994 shooting when Pac was shot in the studio lobby.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Biggie said "slugs missed ya, we ain't mad at cha" for some reason I always thought he was talking about the 1994 shooting when Pac was shot in the studio lobby.

Then that z lend credence to the fact that Big and them set him up
  • Logic Last
    Options

Yo, wtf? What does Hit Em Up have to do with anything? Thought we was talking Long Kiss Goodnight....Yo, somewhere you misunderstood what I was talking about....On Long Kiss Goodnight, Big was talking about Tupac, but Puff talking his ? couldve been aimed at multiple people at that time....Now wtf are you talking about....

So you think the song was aimed at Pac but Puff's rant wasn't?
  • a_list
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Puff's ranting was a general announcement to everyone getting at them so that includes Pac.... But I dont think listening to it was incriminating himself....When Big dissed people, it was multiple cats...Kick in The Door, he went at Nas, Jeru and OGC....Like I said before RZA who produced the track said that he felt them ? could've been getting at Wu-Tang as well....

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You know who we're talking to"

It wasn't ogc
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • a_list
    Options
    "You know who we're talking to"

It wasn't ogc

Who said that was? but ...."We're gonna keep stompin on ya head" {Starang Wonda} Big and them caught him in the studio
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    "We're not talking about...no other rappers....we're talking about you ? ? "
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter how the tracks dissected, Bad Boy's entire roster was ? . Deathrow had them shook. They were countinf there blessings and over joyed when Pac died and in turn Deathrow fell apart in years to come. Because had Deathrow stood strong, they'd have faded out.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Big had dropped this right after Hit em Up. It would've been the perfect response. Big's flow on this track was perfect and Puff tryna bait Suge onto hopping on a track
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac still the goat
  • Logic Last
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VhXBOz5isho&time_continue=265
    This breaks down how crips and puffy were involved

Smart dude
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gunta45 wrote: »
    Drop A Gem was definitely before Pac passed and Long Kiss Tonight was aimed at couple rappers just like Kick In The Door

kick in the door was actually directed at Boot camp clik...them and biggie had beef
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Drop A Gem was definitely before Pac passed and Long Kiss Tonight was aimed at couple rappers just like Kick In The Door

kick in the door was actually directed at Boot camp clik...them and biggie had beef

"Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns, as I crush so called ? , thugs and rapper dons"

That was at Nas

"Ain't no other kings in this rap thing they siblings,
    nothing maturing one shot they disappearing,
    it's ill when mc's used to be on cruddy ? , took home ready to die listened study ?
    Now they on some money ? successful out the blue"

Nas again
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    "Don't forget the publishing, I punish 'em, I'm done with them
    Son, I'm surprised you run with them
    I think they got ? in them 'cause they nothing but ?
    Trying to blow up like nitro and dynamite sticks
    Mad I smoke hydro, rock diamonds that's sick
    Got paid off my flow, rhyme with my own clique
    Take trips to Cairo, laying with your ?
    I know you praying you was rich, ? ? "

I always thought that was at Jeru, Primo produced the beat and was producing all of Jeru's albums so when he says "son I'm surprised you run with them" I figured he was saying that to primo about Jeru
  • Logic Last
    Options

"Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns, as I crush so called ? , thugs and rapper dons"

That was at Nas

it's ill when mc's used to be on cruddy ? , took home ready to die listened study ?

Nas again

Who was Who Shot Ya aimed at?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    But I also heard it was aimed at Rae and Ghost and that line was directed towards ? not Primo
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

That was at Nas

Nas again

I duno I never thought that was a subliminal but I wouldn't be surprised if he was on some slick ? after Pac got shot
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That was at Nas

Nas again

I've always wondered who I Shot Ya was aimed at. I'm pretty sure Who Shot Ya came out first. It was on the b-side of Big Poppa but had been circulating on mix tapes before that. Then LL Cool J released I Shot Ya. I always wondered if I Shot Ya was a play on Who Shot Ya or if it was just a coincidence.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you ? don't know ? about ?