Complimenting vs Simping 101

Options
123457»

Comments

• NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I hand out compliments on an almost daily basis. I've never felt the NEED to give a compliment. I've never felt that anyone DESERVED a compliment. I do it because it's the thought that pops in my head at the moment. ? is mad simple.

*walking down the street...sees woman with nice ear lobes or whatever the ? *

ME: 'Hey lady over there, yo ear lobes is FIRE. Keep them ? in tact!'

Then I keep walking and rarely give that woman another thought. I said the ? because I saw some ? that was dope...and told the person I thought it was dope. if I see some dope ? and I can easily compliment the person on it, I see no reason not to. Never have I thought to myself 'I'd compliment this person, but I don't want them to think/feel/do XYZ.'. It ain't that deep.

? in here having a congressional hearing to determine he legitimacy of complimenting. Smh. ? is asinine.

When the thought pops into your head and then you say it, that means you felt she deserved that compliment. You felt compelled to say something and give that woman her props, for whatever reason. That's the same as deserving a compliment. Something about her stood out and you let her know.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hand out compliments on an almost daily basis. I've never felt the NEED to give a compliment. I've never felt that anyone DESERVED a compliment. I do it because it's the thought that pops in my head at the moment. ? is mad simple.

Then I keep walking and rarely give that woman another thought. I said the ? because I saw some ? that was dope...and told the person I thought it was dope. if I see some dope ? and I can easily compliment the person on it, I see no reason not to. Never have I thought to myself 'I'd compliment this person, but I don't want them to think/feel/do XYZ.'. It ain't that deep.

? in here having a congressional hearing to determine he legitimacy of complimenting. Smh. ? is asinine.

When the thought pops into your head and then you say it, that means you felt she deserved that compliment. You felt compelled to say something and give that woman her props, for whatever reason. That's the same as deserving a compliment. Something about her stood out and you let her know.

Explain to me how that woman 'deserved' that compliment? ? made them ear lobes, my ? . Not her. She literally did nothing to deserve a compliment.

This is what I'm talking about - it ain't that deep.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at me having to do anything to get someone to like me.

All i do is, if i find a chick im interested in, i approach and talk to her. Thats all. Start with a hi and an introduction and depending on the setting the convo will go from there. If she shows interest we see where it goes, if she not interested, i move along.

? i look like planning ? and be like i gotta approach like this and talk like that so she likes me?

All these dudes claiming game and over complicate the ? out of how to pick up women.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok...it's my turn..

this is some sad ?
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options

Explain to me how that woman 'deserved' that compliment? ? made them ear lobes, my ? . Not her. She literally did nothing to deserve a compliment.

This is what I'm talking about - it ain't that deep.

Only you can say why you were compelled to say something to her. I wasn't talking about your earlobe joke. Something about her stood out to you and YOU felt compelled to speak and give her props about. Only you can say why you felt she earned that compliment or observation.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I think he saying he does it because he wants to do it...not really her deserving it regardless of what stands out.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I think he saying he does it because he wants to do it...not really her deserving it regardless of what stands out.

Don't waste ya time, fam. That ? knows what's going on in my head better than me, apparently.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gonna lie...? might as well be in recess at the playground with some of these responses
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't waste ya time, fam. That ? knows what's going on in my head better than me, apparently.

Nah he makes a good point. How u gon give a chick a compliment then still say "she aint do nothin, ? made them earlobes". Man, what.

Then thank ? , ? .
  • mryounggun
    Options
    No he doesn't. *shrugs*
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options

Yes. He wanted to speak to her and not every single woman he saw that day. He saw, he wanted, then he acted. His own actions determined that she was worthy of his compliment or honest observation. Otherwise he would've said something to every single woman he saw that day. Hence being "deserving" of a compliment. He wanted to say something to a particular woman and not every woman.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So of you dudes are sad as ? .

Cosign.

It's a bull market out here for men (based on the skewed 6 females to 1 male ratio).

And these nig-nogs out chea artificially raising the price of ? by dishing out random compliments, to random ? 's.

Y'all got fat ? thinking they 7's & 8's.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes. He wanted to speak to her and not every single woman he saw that day. He saw, he wanted, then he acted. His own actions determined that she was worthy of his compliment or honest observation. Otherwise he would've said something to every single woman he saw that day. Hence being "deserving" of a compliment. He wanted to say something to a particular woman and not every woman.

wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Smh at me having to do anything to get someone to like me.

All i do is, if i find a chick im interested in, i approach and talk to her. Thats all. Start with a hi and an introduction and depending on the setting the convo will go from there. If she shows interest we see where it goes, if she not interested, i move along.

? i look like planning ? and be like i gotta approach like this and talk like that so she likes me?

All these dudes claiming game and over complicate the ? out of how to pick up women.

WTF

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so do yall ? approach women from behind, the front, the side? what?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I just started dating a chick. I never compliment her looks. All of my women know they are pretty. If they don't then they are too insecure for me to deal with. No simpery necessary. Be conservational and show interest subtly. No game necessary, always be sincere.

Never complimenting her looks? That's doing too much. There's nothing wrong with telling a woman you're dating that she looks nice even if she already knows it. Sometimes it's just nice to hear someone say something nice. We're human beings...people like to hear good things.

Only crazy ? dont like compliments.

Jesus....shots fired like a mfer.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    so do yall ? approach women from behind, the front, the side? what?

DON'T EVER DO THIS
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always say that most niccas don't know how to talk to women without a keyboard. Probably will break out in the sweats if they have to speak to one smdh
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    And here's a test. If you post often, and interact with IC women often, and you've never bumped heads with not 1 of em? 96% chance you're a simp. Actually more like a gump to be specific.

A simp is scared shitless of not being liked by a woman, so much so he'll take friendship. Agree wirh anything, do anything to not color outside those lines. Disgraceful lifestyle

[img][/img]Y1DlXkw.jpg_zpsf62o31yl.gif
    I ain't never bumped heads with any of the hoes that post here and I ain't no simp

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so if I don't fight with a female...imma simp...
    but if I fight with her imma ? ....

gotcha
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And here's a test. If you post often, and interact with IC women often, and you've never bumped heads with not 1 of em? 96% chance you're a simp. Actually more like a gump to be specific.

A simp is scared shitless of not being liked by a woman, so much so he'll take friendship. Agree wirh anything, do anything to not color outside those lines. Disgraceful lifestyle

name names bruh cuz I noticed u got damn near 30K posts on here LLS

:(

??? Wheres the reading comprehension.

A simp looks at a woman as hollowed ground, delicate flowers who 'deserve to be complimented' and nothing else.

Whereas a regular ? gon treat em normally, and here on the ic there's nothing but debates so if you've been here long enough and NEVER bumped heads with 1 of the wacky opinions of these women you're likely a simp---or just a gump. It aint rocket science

ok I get what u saying now

I thought u were trying to say if u been posting on the IC a long time and have never physically met up with one in person then they were a simp, gump........etc.

I was about to be like damn bruh how u gon call out these ? for not getting any IC ? when many of these chicks would have to travel.......too many lil ? on here can barely afford cars, how u gon clown them for not importing IC women haha