Drake brings out Dipset, J. Cole, T.I., Fat Joe & Remy Ma at 4th & final sold out show at the Garden

Options

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta say I was wrong. Didn't know J. Cole performances got lit like that.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Drake is truly doing it for the culture as the kids say.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Charlamagne didn't even make it to the breakfast club this morning. They was clownin him
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Lol Charlamagne didn't even make it to the breakfast club this morning. They was clownin him

Yeah they was at the flash factory
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Went to the Cole tour stop in West Palm Beach last year. A Tale of 2 Citiez is so raw live
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne is a broad, lmaooo@ how quick ? switch up, same ? would happen if the Drake haters on here met him person tho, so not suprised!

GOATED FOR BRINGING OUT DIPSET THO!!!!
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh the guys are horrible on stage all out of breathe and ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta say I was wrong. Didn't know J. Cole performances got lit like that.

We been trying to tell you this for like 3 or 4 years lol. Although you had some pretty funny cole NyQuil jokes.
  • international
    Options
    Charlamagne is a broad, lmaooo@ how quick ? switch up, same ? would happen if the Drake haters on here met him person tho, so not suprised!

Charlamange a broad but you acting like a groupie over dipset? Lolol get your hoe ass outta here international p.

I been a dipset fan, there is a difference you ? , go suck yo mudda
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited August 2016
    Options

Charlamange a broad but you acting like a groupie over dipset? Lolol get your hoe ass outta here international p.

There is a difference between being a fan and typing in all caps like a groupie. You been a groupie ass hoe ? outta here international p.
  • international
    Options

There is a difference between being a fan and typing in all caps like a groupie. You been a groupie ass hoe ? outta here international p.

? outta here you closet ? , following me around this ? and quoting me like you got some obsesssion, ``hoe this hoe that``, that is exactly what you missin you ? ass, prolly scared of ? too, smh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

? outta here you closet ? , following me around this ? and quoting me like you got some obsesssion, ``hoe this hoe that``, that is exactly what you missin you ? ass, prolly scared of ? too, smh

what the ? kind of weirdo ? you on thinking i follow you in this ? ? i call groupie behavior like i see it. and you a groupie ass hoe plan and simple. your life ain't been ? since fight klub international p.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake just a dickridin type ? who only care bout what girls think
  • international
    Options

what the ? kind of weirdo ? you on thinking i follow you in this ? ? i call groupie behavior like i see it. and you a groupie ass hoe plan and simple. your life ain't been ? since fight klub international p.

your life ain´t been ? since you came out of your moms ? , to living that misery that you call life, which is clearly internet based, I bet you wish your moms would´ve taken that nut to the chin like she always does...smh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited August 2016
    Options

your life ain´t been ? since you came out of your moms ? , to living that misery that you call life, which is clearly internet based, I bet you wish your moms would´ve taken that nut to the chin like she always does...smh

lol what the actual ? ?

YouMad.jpg
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight y'all take this ? somewhere else now
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jim jones was mad cause he wasn't there