Kat wrote: »
    Because me and Conny are best friends.

It's not that big a deal. Relax.

What's his "wife's" name then?

Claudia.

Where does she live?

You know what, dont even answer that.

I was bout to try to move this convo to follow that Busted song with mr big aka ronald isley, but i dont think you would have picked it up.
    Because me and Conny are best friends.

It's not that big a deal. Relax.

What's his "wife's" name then?

Claudia.

Where does she live?

In Conny's imagination.

Good job, Kat.

That was better anyway lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao@the flags yall are really afraid n ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    @Abraxas I im trying to make that tumeric tea you posted a few pages back. I went to win Dixie but I couldn't find tumeric or coconut milk there do they sell that stuff at whole foods?

That was @BiblicalAtheist that posted that, i just said it sounded good. But yea bruh you shoukd def be able to find it at whole foods its not that rare @DA_Executionah!

f1ee7470a9350f9e201f14c3971d8d7d.jpg

I didn't like that one, it was a bit intense for me so I toned it down like this:

3/4-1 cup milk, heated very hot
    1 tsp tumeric
    1 tsp ?
    1 tsp cinnamon
    some pepper(idk how much I just shake a good dose in there)
    1 tsp vanilla
    honey to taste

drink while hot(you're gonna have to stir it up with each slurp because those spices don't dissolve.

*forgot to add, coconut milk can be found in almost any grocery store(sometimes in the ethnic aisle, same with tumeric, in the ethnic ailse)

Yeah thanks win Dixie only had coconut water though. Would that be a good substitute?
    Are you trying to avoid milk? I use regular old milk. If you are lactose intolerant you might be happy to learn that if you heat milk to the point it gets that weird skin on top, that's the lactose coming out of it and your tum tum should be okay* with it after that. Coconut milk is normally in a can. You can use water/coconut too but the spices will surely sink a lot faster.

nah I just though the ingredients called for coconut milk. I don't drink milk unless i'm eating cereal or using it to wash down cookies or pastry treats. i'd rather use coconut water since its easier to find than coconut milk I want this tea to be as healthy as possible @BiblicalAtheist
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    2zdyu8g.jpg
    Grandma kat>>>>

Lol I knew this "letter" was coming
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Damn, you ever see someone so fine that real life basically turns into a movie moment.

I was on the train coming into work and I noticed this one chick on there cause she was pretty as hell. But when she got up...geez, the total package was amazing. Had ? like "Ay Dios Mio" You know a chick is bad when you just start speaking another language for no reason.

She was so bad other ? just started laughing and high fiving just of the sight of her. When the last time you seen a high five off a basketball court?

She was so bad the old church lady next to me just randomly started humming some old ? spiritual and the lady had one of those blind people's walking sticks so her sight couldn't even be that good.

She was so bad that other chicks on the train just got mad for no reason. They about to go to work ackin a monkey and don't even know why. In other word's this chick was so bad, her mere presence is about to get hoes fired from their jobs.

That ? was unreal man.

I know what you mean especially when its someone you intend to get with. when you see her you don't notice anything but her and it seems like she's walking in slow motion. the ? is crazy.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO ...what's the name of the bar you work at? Ima slide thru and grab a drink
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ub1uxta9ta82.png

? went mad hard almost dropped her ? g coffee I was ? like really you know that ? is a trump supporter

2d384a33-0669-40cf-89dc-54fb895420f6.gif

• ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1ogu1fe97zg1.jpg

Big ? Thursday
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    tzz8ddek8209.jpg

Big ? Thursday
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Damn, you ever see someone so fine that real life basically turns into a movie moment.

I was on the train coming into work and I noticed this one chick on there cause she was pretty as hell. But when she got up...geez, the total package was amazing. Had ? like "Ay Dios Mio" You know a chick is bad when you just start speaking another language for no reason.

She was so bad other ? just started laughing and high fiving just of the sight of her. When the last time you seen a high five off a basketball court?

She was so bad the old church lady next to me just randomly started humming some old ? spiritual and the lady had one of those blind people's walking sticks so her sight couldn't even be that good.

She was so bad that other chicks on the train just got mad for no reason. They about to go to work ackin a monkey and don't even know why. In other word's this chick was so bad, her mere presence is about to get hoes fired from their jobs.

That ? was unreal man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3MH8876YI

You lyin aint nobody doin all this just cuz they see a bad chick FOH

My ? , that ? happened. I mean the ole lady sitting next to me wasn't blind and I don't know that she started humming that ? in response to the female, but that was a hell of a coincidence if she didn't.

Past that, all that other ? ain't even that abnormal. You trying to tell me you ain't never see ? get all geeked up when a chick walks past. I've seen that ? happen in response to average females, so a high five ain't nothing in response to a certified dime. And females get salty in response to other females every day B.

You ain't talk to her?

I'm married, so saying "Ay Dios Mio" was about as much talking to her as I can do. lol
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    8ln2qc36vlkt.jpg

Big ? Thursday
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

That ? was unreal man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3MH8876YI

You lyin aint nobody doin all this just cuz they see a bad chick FOH

My ? , that ? happened. I mean the ole lady sitting next to me wasn't blind and I don't know that she started humming that ? in response to the female, but that was a hell of a coincidence if she didn't.

Past that, all that other ? ain't even that abnormal. You trying to tell me you ain't never see ? get all geeked up when a chick walks past. I've seen that ? happen in response to average females, so a high five ain't nothing in response to a certified dime. And females get salty in response to other females every day B.

You ain't talk to her?

I'm married, so saying "Ay Dios Mio" was about as much talking to her as I can do. lol

Ahh okay cool

Creepset the only option then
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat

*Hugs*

My condolences
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how are narcissistic presidential speeches applauded? trump goes up for a speech, and every time, name-calls, ? on ppl in the crowd, how rich he is, talks about how great he is, how great his businesses are, how great his father was, how he's friends w everyone etc

bruh wtf, where are your detailed plans, where are your numbers, what is your 4-yr plan? he doesn't lay out much info at all, just rambles

"If crooked Hillary is elected, she will get 5 judges, well, maybe not 5, but 4, def 3, maybe 5, too much, idk.."

WTF!!
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    @ChillaDaKilla , where you get your pics from?

All the women you post on themed days seem like they are around the way chicks.

Highly attainable, if someone wanted them.

I love normal looking women bruh something sexy bout a chick with a pack of newports in her bra strap

vm4fr6ji21ez.jpg

Big ? Thursday

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't you wack that @OmegaSataN

Mybad bruh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTrnNIrN3M

i knew this broad wouldnt be ? .....look at her demeanor while detting one of the dopest beats the Neptunes have ever made,....that beat should ve gone to someone else
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/j2ZHLMMfoOA

@ICers, they got me running from the feds

IMO, UGK's best Album .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTrnNIrN3M

i knew this broad wouldnt be ? .....look at her demeanor while detting one of the dopest beats the Neptunes have ever made,....that beat should ve gone to someone else

Errybody in the comments was ? at her...lol

that beat is cold af though