The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy was in some movie with Tom Cruise I think

Oh ? , he was the villain in Jack Reacher. Dude been out here tho
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    On replay and thinking about it. Ghost nor the show made a mistake with how he shot the Koreans.

If you think about it why would Ghost shoot the driver first when he not shooting at Tommy. Take care of the 2 shooters first then hit anybody else if possible. Just my opinion.

Naw b this is Ghost vantage point while busting his guns in that scene

vxwuhygoxe8r.jpg

Now unless Ghost is this fool
    luufgnhg31li.jpg

Bending bullet's and ? ...no way he hits the front passenger and not the driver
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On replay and thinking about it. Ghost nor the show made a mistake with how he shot the Koreans.

If you think about it why would Ghost shoot the driver first when he not shooting at Tommy. Take care of the 2 shooters first then hit anybody else if possible. Just my opinion.

vxwuhygoxe8r.jpg

luufgnhg31li.jpg

I get what you saying but IMO it makes sense for him to AIM at the shooters first and not the driver is all I'm saying. Should the driver have been hit first more than likely but from a standpoint of who he should've been aiming at to me its the shooters.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

vxwuhygoxe8r.jpg

luufgnhg31li.jpg

I get what you saying but IMO it makes sense for him to AIM at the shooters first and not the driver is all I'm saying. Should the driver have been hit first more than likely but from a standpoint of who he should've been aiming at to me its the shooters.

I get what ur saying amd it makes sense I'm just saying I don't think it's possible .
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Tommy was in some movie with Tom Cruise I think

Oh ? , he was the villain in Jack Reacher. Dude been out here tho

He was also in Shutter Island starring Leo dicaprio, Mark ruffalo and directed by Martin scorcese
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

vxwuhygoxe8r.jpg

luufgnhg31li.jpg

I get what ur saying amd it makes sense I'm just saying I don't think it's possible .

Anythings possible.......right?

tumblr_mfmnucZrd11r0qx2zo4_500.gif
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Holly man. And Tommy ? whipped.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost moved with flawless calculation in Seasons 1 & 2!!!!!

Season 3 not so much with him showing his face on social media and he clearly had security take him to go body the Koreans!!!!!

Ghost stares at security for a long time after he got off the phone with Dre, like he was calculating his move!!!!!

Yeah but Koreans was some spur of the moment type ? . He really didn't have that much time to come up with a better plan like he did in the first 2 seasons.

Ghost ? up, because when Dre called him, Dre offered to go down there and hold Tommy down, but Ghost told him to go back to the club.

I don't think Ghost trust Dre to get it done in the street as smooth as he personally handle ? without something going wrong. That or if something happens to Dre he probably don't want that on his conscious since he reminds him of him younger probably. That's why he always telling Dre " nawl we gonna chill "

He did the same thing with when the white boys was tryna play them and stole they DJ. Every time Dre wanna do something Violent Ghost turn into Dre on Eminem's "Guilty Conscience" song.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holly works for tommys mom
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to ? off Tommy. They chose the wrong actor for the role. He's terrible, he tries too hard. The dude that played Robocop should have played him.

Murphy? Lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    They need to ? off Tommy. They chose the wrong actor for the role. He's terrible, he tries too hard. The dude that played Robocop should have played him.

Murphy? Lol

Foreal? I was like....Murphy???

b2a2a3638059a679d105f9abef970fe3.jpg
  • disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi
    disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi Members, Banned Users Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Options
    When i watch the sex scene i ? off
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really? (You better be a chick)

Ima need Power to not flash anybody's Johnson no more.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Women don't ? off, that's a ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still wondered how lobos knew they was getting hit in the earlier episodes.

if kanaan set it up. how did lobos know?

unanswered questions
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still wondered how lobos knew they was getting hit in the earlier episodes.

if kanaan set it up. how did lobos know?

unanswered questions

1. I believe Ruiz told Lobos when he tried to cut Ghost out and get the product from Lobos himself.

2. That ? was 2 seasons ago slim.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Msaaannn I dunno who I want clapped up more...Holly or Greg.

Holly, Jukebox's hoe, Ruiz, and Greg are gonna get killed by seasons end
  • big_chris67
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Them chanks had automatic weapons how da ? did tommy only get GRAZED he shoulda been dead they wet the car up for 2 mins straight that scene was just stupid.Then ghost shoots the shooters but not the driver FOH

Ghost wants tommy to think it was lobos coming after him instead of the Koreans

Yep cuz he had just talked to Tommy about Lobos and now Tommy will think about and think Ghost was right and they join back up.
  • big_chris67
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I hate to say it but I dont think Holly is going anywhere at least until the end of the season just based off Courtney at the end of the show saying that Holly is her favorite character on the show. I think she does get killed though and I think something gonna happen with Ghost son...maybe involving Kanaan and he will find out Kanaan killed Shawn. Probably try to make Ghost work for him. There is more to that security than he lets on. I wouldnt be surprised if he actually works for Lobos. Dre gonna end up smashing that white club lady cause you can tell she was kinda feeling him and he gonna be the reason Ghost club blows up more....not because of Ghost.

I swear to ? ! Let one more ? say somebody secretly works for lobos......and its curtains in this ? .

I work for Lobos.

I work for Lobos too
  • big_chris67
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

They had the cast of Power on The Breakfast Club and they said it's written in all of their contracts to show nudity