So once Jigga Mane is impeached from the #1 spot...who will claim his position?

Options
freshfromatl
freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
edited January 2010 in The Reason
Sorry people, but it's going to happen. This nicca is currently experiencing a fallout of mass-proportions. This ? could actually reach 50 Cent fallout levels. But rest assured because there is someone waiting in the wings to claim the position and become the undisputed champ...and his name is...(Drumroll please)...

T.I.

(Here me out): 1) Currently everyone is awaiting this nicca comback. 2) America loves a good redemption story. 3) The nicca wasn't far from Jigga Mane when he left. 4) This is one in a group of few niccas that gets love coast to coast. 5) And most importantly, this nicca is the polar opposite of Jigga Mane with all Jigga Mane's current satanic vibes and ? .

Speak on it.

Comments

• bugg03
    bugg03 Members Posts: 36
    edited January 2010
    Options
    T.I is one of my favs, but Jay-z has one of the most loyal fanbases.

December 4th a star was born,
    Clap for him,
    he went from moving that corner
    to this corner office is so enormous,
    Hey, Pres Carter,
    Watch him get a Monica on all day,
    Hey,
    got so many different monikers but only 1 Jay
    they come they go,
    some real some foe,
    some friends some hoes
    but no i goes nowhere this Hov
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sorry people, but it's going to happen. This nicca is currently experiencing a fallout of mass-proportions. This ? could actually reach 50 Cent fallout levels. But rest assured because there is someone waiting in the wings to claim the position and become the undisputed champ...and his name is...(Drumroll please)...

T.I.

(Here me out): 1) Currently everyone is awaiting this nicca comback. 2) America loves a good redemption story. 3) The nicca wasn't far from Jigga Mane when he left. 4) This is one in a group of few niccas that gets love coast to coast. 5) And most importantly, this nicca is the polar opposite of Jigga Mane with all Jigga Mane's current satanic vibes and ? .

Speak on it.

how can u compare j 2 a muuuuuunkey?....jiggaz has 11 albumz that debut @ #1 bugsmonkey only has 2 albumz that debut @ number 1 comparin j wit a duuuunkey is just fooolish...lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    how can u compare j 2 a muuuuuunkey?....jiggaz has 11 albumz that debut @ #1 bugsmonkey only has 2 albumz that debut @ number 1 comparin j wit a duuuunkey is just fooolish...lol

?.... so but if u dont think that t.i can give jigga a run 4 his money u stupid... or jus locked on some east coast ? ... cuz t.i 4 real is honestly the "perfect" rapper/ ? ... his got street cred so ? will look 4 dat... he can make a record wit r&b and pop stars 2 sell..... he has the whole " makin somthin negitive 2 positive " thing 2 look @... lyrically he is most deff top 5 rite now... money he got it... so tha only thing jay got ova him is..... money & beyonce....
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i been sayin T.I. is about to take over.. whether you like the ? or not.. he has a rare ability to cross over and have a mass appeal... plus he carries himself well.. it is what it is..
  • wideawake
    wideawake Members Posts: 14
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah, i have to agree, TI and Jay-z is a bad comparison

Jay-z is on some other ? --he can do what most rappers can't --i mean his marketing, concerts, etc are on the next level

that live nation deal got him doing some global ?

dude performed a song partially about how he sold dope at the world series then again at the celebration in front of mayor, etc

i/m not a ? rider but he's on some next ? , him and puff really run hiphop
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    someone with the money to buy his own albums. still havent met anyone who actually bought BP3
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    someone with the money to buy his own albums. still havent met anyone who actually bought BP3

lol..........
  • wideawake
    wideawake Members Posts: 14
    edited January 2010
    Options

are in insuitating that he bought his own albums??

come one man

white ppl. buy the majority of hip hop--it's easy to believe that he's platinum, that ny anthem w/ alicia keys is a big ass hit--old and young feel that song so w/ a bangin single ppl. will cope the album
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lupe Fiasco...
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Lupe Fiasco...

sorry 2 tellu but lupe will never even = tha sucess as luda let alone jay....
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yall trippin. kanye's prolly the next up... hes got crossover appeal for pop and r&b....universal appeal in all regions... he sells records.... gets radio spins and fills arenas. hate to say it but wayne got T.I. beat all these areas..the only thing i think that'll stop wayne is drug use and random fuckkery w/ all the babys moms

cant say kanye..... he 2 sparattic... plus southern whites prolly hate dat ? the bush comment and the taylor swift ? got him done......
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    TI is in perfect position and has already had more success then most compared to Jay

Lupe would be a good fit too but I think he's too concious(sp) to do it. Most teenage white girls dont fit his knowledge ie...Nas
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sorry, but i don't think jay is going anywhere anytime soon. this whole illuminanti thing is going make him more popular not less. just look at the youtube stats for "on to the next one". for every fan he loses he'll pick up 2 more, because most music fans(not hip hop fans) could care less about that stuff. controversy like this sells. it didn't hurt madonna when she did songs like "like a prayer". it made lady gaga a superstar. people even claimed at the time that mj's "thriller" was demonic and it made him the biggest star in the world.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How you figure? Jay-Z is just getting started...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Most people, by most people i mean white america don't give a ? about no secret society and aren't bible thumpers like the black community. Kanye obviously has next because at the end of the day he is making real music and is talking about something which is more than i can say about Lil Wayne.
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'd have to say Kanye
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Most people, by most people i mean white america don't give a ? about no secret society and aren't bible thumpers like the black community. Kanye obviously has next because at the end of the day he is making real music and is talking about something which is more than i can say about Lil Wayne.
    880s and Heartbreaks?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    He was speaking about something though (love and ? ), i know he was singing and all but the album still was artistic and not on some Lollipop ? . He's back to rapping now so that phase is gone plus Kanye has been crushing verses this last year.
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited January 2010
    Options
    aint nobody else gonna run it like hov
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited January 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    He was speaking about something though (love and ? ), i know he was singing and all but the album still was artistic and not on some Lollipop ? . He's back to rapping now so that phase is gone plus Kanye has been crushing verses this last year.

that kanye song im so appalled goes hard
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think its Game time
  • northtoledoboi
    northtoledoboi Members Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think its Game time

I like Game, but naw..I think you can't count out Hov yet. ? still doing it, done "retired", came back & still got everybody attention.
  • Real Utah Nigguh!
    Real Utah Nigguh! Members Posts: 99
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Waka Flocka Flame
  • monster_blue
    monster_blue Members Posts: 14
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Waka Flocka Flame

ROFL!! That made my day.
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Waka Flocka Flame

its funny how people try and be funny by sayin ? like this and it could come true.... think about it if u said 11 years ago " lil wayne is gonna be tha ? u watch" ? woulda been like " hell naw he aint even betta den turk... B.G.. and juvy is dat ? " now look he milles ahead of them ? ( music wise)... or even t.i... ? remember so serious flopped @ first... now look at him..... look how far jeezy, gucci n soulja boy has come...

neva say neva....