Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Yes you lost a "rap battle" u ? idiot. I hate when dudes try to deflect obvious things. No one said u lost at life. U just got bodied by a singing ? and didn't do ? about it except brag about your Rolex.

How did he lose a rap battle to a pop diva that doesn't write his own rhymes?

I remember specifically asking this question over and over in the original thread and I never got an answer

"You gettin bodied by a singin ? " y'all still consider this a hard diss bar, even a year later and knowing that Drake outsources most of his verses?

How much of a vulture does Drake have to be before y'all will at least acknowledge his fraudulent activities?

We been acknowledged he has Ghostwriters and no one gives a damn get out ya feelings. Meek still lost a rap battle to a singin ? who we now know doesnt write all his bars lol. That's even worse considering meek supposed to be from a battle rapper background. He jst weak and materialistic now can u acknowledge that

The bold is not possible

Let me clear something up about the italicized

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write Energy

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write 10 Bands

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write his Rico Verse

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write 0-100

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write Best I Ever Had

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write his verse on Who Do You Love

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write 6pm In New York

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write MOST OF IYRTITL

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write Crew Love

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write Controlla

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write Take Care

YOU don't care that Drake didn't write Practice

YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE. YOU SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

Smh at you stans forming attachments to Drake bars that you KNOW FOR A FACT he didn't write

Then you ? will fix your fingers to say Future and Thug are ruining the genre

No, YOU ? , your cosigning of, and your infatuation with a culture vulture super simp, THAT'S ruining the genre

Sound like a ? in his feelings

Just like a Drake stan

Since when are facts feelings?

How can you call yourself a grown man and stan this hard for fakeness lol
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes you lost a "rap battle" u ? idiot. I hate when dudes try to deflect obvious things. No one said u lost at life. U just got bodied by a singing ? and didn't do ? about it except brag about your Rolex.

I remember specifically asking this question over and over in the original thread and I never got an answer

"You gettin bodied by a singin ? " y'all still consider this a hard diss bar, even a year later and knowing that Drake outsources most of his verses?

How much of a vulture does Drake have to be before y'all will at least acknowledge his fraudulent activities?

We been acknowledged he has Ghostwriters and no one gives a damn get out ya feelings. Meek still lost a rap battle to a singin ? who we now know doesnt write all his bars lol. That's even worse considering meek supposed to be from a battle rapper background. He jst weak and materialistic now can u acknowledge that

The bold is not possible

Smh at you stans forming attachments to Drake bars that you KNOW FOR A FACT he didn't write

No, YOU ? , your cosigning of, and your infatuation with a culture vulture super simp, THAT'S ruining the genre

...you're so deep in your feelings right now, lol... took the time out to capitalize all those "YOU", like damn
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »

The bold is not possible

...you're so deep in your feelings right now, lol... took the time out to capitalize all those "YOU", like damn

I actually have a very strong grasp of the English language. I am very proud of my abilities to communicate my points clearly and concisely through words

And I type very fast, I'm probably one of the fastest typists on this forum, no exaggeration

Plus I know how to copy/paste
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall seriously sitting here arguing about these 2 wack ass ? again? Fact: Meek DID get bodied in the battle. But it was his own doing by dropping that ? of a diss track, not to mention it being late, and not to mention he started the whole beef. The only reason why he gets any points with me is because he gave us concrete proof Drake* is a fake. That's it. As far as DC4:
    Dreamchasers 4. Oh boy more average rapping over great production

This pretty much sums things up. /thread
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Wait, so drake didn't write best I've ever had? Thats actually one of the songs I like from him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZjeiUUUh2E
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Yall seriously sitting here arguing about these 2 wack ass ? again? Fact: Meek DID get bodied in the battle. But it was his own doing by dropping that ? of a diss track, not to mention it being late, and not to mention he started the whole beef. The only reason why he gets any points with me is because he gave us concrete proof Drake* is a fake. That's it. As far as DC4:

What don't u get? If u have ghostwriters u can't win rap battles or b top5 or j n hip hop.... wtf is so hard to understand? Meek took no L
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

What don't u get? If u have ghostwriters u can't win rap battles or b top5 or j n hip hop.... wtf is so hard to understand? Meek took no L

Bruh, he lost. Get over it.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? is funny..... ? talk bout how Meek lost becuz of bars and nobody cares how great his real life is or what he has but then Budden out here killing with bars and you same ? saying nobody cares becuz look at yo real life..... Guess it's too much to ask for a lil consistency
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    You ? is funny..... ? talk bout how Meek lost becuz of bars and nobody cares how great his real life is or what he has but then Budden out here killing with bars and you same ? saying nobody cares becuz look at yo real life..... Guess it's too much to ask for a lil consistency

They can't see their own hypocrisy

All they see is Aubrey
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The bold is not possible

Wait wait wait tell me you're just saying all that cause your mad or whatever this dude didn't write that much stuff ?? Not just those couple of reference joints drama leaked ??
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

The bold is not possible

Wait wait wait tell me you're just saying all that cause your mad or whatever this dude didn't write that much stuff ?? Not just those couple of reference joints drama leaked ??

I only posted the verifiable ones, I'm sure there are lots more

"6PM in New York" and "0-100" at the top
    video_image-461964.jpg

• gee757
    Options

Yes meek lost to muthafukas who hate hip hop but meek took no L to a hip hop head cuz u can't win a rap battle wit ghostwriters.......I've seen enuff of drakes fanbase like the drakies that ran up on joey to say they r a bunch of culture vultures just like him that's y they don't care if the 6fraud writes his raps or not

OVO_4_sk8qeh.jpg

^ meek shouldn't trip when a ovo nerd is online talking bout he took a L
  • gee757
    Options

So this muthafuka been had ghostwriters from the beginning? Drake is a fuking joke especially since he was claiming top5 & j......I swear if u support that Canadian culture vulture Drake u hate hip hop
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even think drake wrote his verse on that song "the motto".
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The bold is not possible

Sound like a ? in his feelings

Just like a Drake stan

Since when are facts feelings?

How can you call yourself a grown man and stan this hard for fakeness lol

....what facts half the ? u said I've never even heard of until it came out ya mouth (well till u typed it actually)...imma need links and sources to everything u jst said
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, so drake didn't write best I've ever had? Thats actually one of the songs I like from him

Apparently Kia Shine had produced a record for Wayne called "do it for the boys" and Drake sampled That song from wayne not knowing that Kia shine was the one who produced it and since he blew up so big Shine wanted his Cut, and anytime u sample an artists music you have to credit them.
  • TayGettem
    Options

That says co writing not that he wrote the whole song.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Speak for yaself cuz I think Drake needs to respond to Joe cuz Joe is murkin his ass.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The bold is not possible

Stop trying to erase history and flex like meek ain't lose to Drake. It happened the end
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Apparently Kia Shine had produced a record for Wayne called "do it for the boys" and Drake sampled That song from wayne not knowing that Kia shine was the one who produced it and since he blew up so big Shine wanted his Cut, and anytime u sample an artists music you have to credit them.

He created the melody and most of the hook

What parts if that song stand out the most to you?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Yes meek lost to muthafukas who hate hip hop but meek took no L to a hip hop head cuz u can't win a rap battle wit ghostwriters.......I've seen enuff of drakes fanbase like the drakies that ran up on joey to say they r a bunch of culture vultures just like him that's y they don't care if the 6fraud writes his raps or not

OVO_4_sk8qeh.jpg

^ meek shouldn't trip when a ovo nerd is online talking bout he took a L

Getcho ? tha ? outta here! Everyone on this forum should know by now that I hate both of these ? . Don't ever in yo ? life accuse me of being an OVO warrior again ? . ? wrong with you?? A ? is a ? . Meek BODIED himself. We know Aubrey is a fraud. You used to cape for him before the beef, so yo ass is as much of a fraud as he is.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

That says co writing not that he wrote the whole song.

Why did the fraud need a cowriter for his very first single??
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the ? I don't like. Everyone and they moms knew Kia shine wrote that ... now it's all it all of a sudden new?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

The bold is not possible

Stop trying to erase history and flex like meek ain't lose to Drake. It happened the end

We have 2 completely different concepts of what constitutes history
  • TayGettem
    Options

He created the melody and most of the hook

What parts if that song stand out the most to you?

So in other words u jst lied and made it sound like Kai shine wrote the whole song but really got credit for half a hook and melody from a sample...? u a whole lying ass hoe for dat one