The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    So we just ignoring the legit shock/surprise Ghost had in the car at the end when he THOUGHT Tommy ordered the hit before Tommy told him it was Holly? A man don't react the way Ghost did to something if he already knows it to be true.
    @Beta

Still waiting on these "Ghost went to ? Tommy for the Jamaican hit" conspiracy theorists to address this. They still haven't. Their whole argument is based on this. lol

That ? Ghost was legit surprised when he thought Tommy sent the Jamaicans.

"Yeah, Tommy I'm going to save you from the Koreans just so I can ? you myself."

yeah that was before the jamacians came to wet up him and his seed. damn my ? wtf do you be watchin? you cant ever ? on a ? ever again. that scene was as easy as 1,2,3.

Man ? ? you don't even have your timeline correct. FOH.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive never posted in this thread before. but i just wanted to come in and say thank GAWD holly is dead. We dont have to suffer through her hollow ass acting, spider bite ? , and can opener teeth. All episodes they was droppin hints it might be tasha i was like man it better not be! lol. that is all, carry on.
  • Mastery
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Beta

Another ? thing. Ghost had on a beenie/hoody with a rain coat when he arrived to Tommys because it was ? raining!!! When they are sitting in the car, it's clearly raining or just stopped raining. Why did Ghost pull back the hoody when he got back in the car? Because it was raining out.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently you ? not up on body language, change in tones, ? expressions, etc.

Last time I'm addressing this ? . In the car, Ghost tells Tommy (after the Koreans part) that:

"Someone tried to take me out tonight. They tried to fire on me when I was with Tariq"

"Tariq was with you?"

*Ghosts face turns angry and his voice deepens*

"That was you?"

"Nah, that was Holly"

Idk how you ? can't see that Ghost didn't think Tommy ordered the hit until THAT very moment, before Tommy cleared it up. It is what it is.

@Beta

They mad they can't see it haha

What do you mean "conspiracy" and "mad we cant see it?" We all saw that ? beforehand. The writers had been foreshadowing that moment.

Affirmation that your friend may have tried to have you killed after you helped him move his dead ? and figured maybe he was busy for the night/or not will put some bass in your voice.

This show isn't that layered and not that difficult to follow.

Does Tommy's puppy need to come back from the dead, bump into Tommy in the park, and tell Tommy that Ghost was going to murder him on screen for you two to believe it?

And would Beta still miss that ? anyway?

"Yo, but when did the dog come back?"
  • Mastery
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    I only watched it once, but I also got the vibe that Ghost was going to ? Tommy. That ? only dress like that when he about to murk something. I mean fugg, every episode he's damn near in a tux. But I think Ghost thought Tommy put the hit out on him cause Tommy the only one (in his inner circle, per say) that knows about the jamaicans....Lobos wouldn't ? send no Jamaicans, not his style. Ghost knew that. Had to be Tommy. Tommy been with the bullshat, ducking him, acting all ominous and shat, and desperately wants to be #1 in NY. They like bros so Tommy would possibly have issue killing ghost himself, so (in theory) Tommy went and got them hittas....Ghost had to go take care of Tommy once and for all but walked in on some other shat.

But listen to the way Ghost asked "so that was you?" when they were in the car...that was a surprised tone, not an I already figured that tone. .

I think he knew, but just wanted confirmation. When he said it, you could sense the disappointment.
    So we just ignoring the legit shock/surprise Ghost had in the car at the end when he THOUGHT Tommy ordered the hit before Tommy told him it was Holly? A man don't react the way Ghost did to something if he already knows it to be true.
    @Beta

Still waiting on these "Ghost went to ? Tommy for the Jamaican hit" conspiracy theorists to address this. They still haven't. Their whole argument is based on this. lol

"Yeah, Tommy I'm going to save you from the Koreans just so I can ? you myself."

Again, when they were in the car, he seems disappointed, and ready to CONFIRM what was already in his mind.

Yeah ? ? He seems disappointed that Tommy said "Tariq was with you?" THAT disappointed Ghost? Lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Lol ? is dense

Lets move on
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    I only watched it once, but I also got the vibe that Ghost was going to ? Tommy. That ? only dress like that when he about to murk something. I mean fugg, every episode he's damn near in a tux. But I think Ghost thought Tommy put the hit out on him cause Tommy the only one (in his inner circle, per say) that knows about the jamaicans....Lobos wouldn't ? send no Jamaicans, not his style. Ghost knew that. Had to be Tommy. Tommy been with the bullshat, ducking him, acting all ominous and shat, and desperately wants to be #1 in NY. They like bros so Tommy would possibly have issue killing ghost himself, so (in theory) Tommy went and got them hittas....Ghost had to go take care of Tommy once and for all but walked in on some other shat.

But listen to the way Ghost asked "so that was you?" when they were in the car...that was a surprised tone, not an I already figured that tone. .

I think he knew, but just wanted confirmation. When he said it, you could sense the disappointment.
    @Beta

Again, when they were in the car, he seems disappointed, and ready to CONFIRM what was already in his mind.

Yeah ? ? He seems disappointed that Tommy said "Tariq was with you?" THAT disappointed Ghost? Lol

? the ? they tried to subtly show is that Ghost was forced to ? Tommy, but his Love for his brother won out. He had Tommy at the weakest we have ever seen him, and could have ended him.

Now contrast this to when Tommy had Ghost dead to rights under the bridge, but couldn't because of the Lovely for his brother.

In short, he went to ? Tommy. The part in the car was just him wanting to hear Tommy admit that the hit was from him to justify him going to ? Tommy.......think about how guilty he felt when he.took out Rolla, he didn't want that again.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol ? is dense

Lets move on

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess when Ghost told Andre, 'I might need you to do something for me later tonight.', he meant he might need him to go over and talk to
    Tommy for him, huh?
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Ghost gotta figure out what's up with Karen Bassett before he fire his security

I think she is connected with Stern somehow. She maybe Stern's broad right now.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought ghost was goin to tommys crib to see what was up since he couldn't contact him but I see why people think he was goin there to ? him after the jamaican situation.I don't think he was going to ? tommy not without confirmation ghost didn't want to ? rolla for the same reason.
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Did you ? watch the preview for next week? Thoughts?

Either Lobos is gonna escape and Knox get murked or Ghost send the private security cats to ? Lobos and white boy Knox gets killed. Either way I hope Knox gets killed. White boy looks like a Republican voter and loves unseasoned BBQ.

So you think ghost gonna send them security cats to go ? federal agents and a federal witness? lol
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its not out of the question to think ghost was going to ? Tommy. Look at how he was dressed. Show psychology tells you whenever he wearing that gear its for blood work.
  • Mastery
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I guess when Ghost told Andre, 'I might need you to do something for me later tonight.', he meant he might need him to go over and talk to
    Tommy for him, huh?

His exact text was: "I may need you for something later."

That could have had everything to do with the Jamaicans trying to ? him.

Yet you assume it was meant for Dre to ? Tommy?

Like I said, we all have different perspectives.
  • Mastery
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought ghost was goin to tommys crib to see what was up since he couldn't contact him but I see why people think he was goin there to ? him after the jamaican situation.I don't think he was going to ? tommy not without confirmation ghost didn't want to ? rolla for the same reason.

Either Lobos is gonna escape and Knox get murked or Ghost send the private security cats to ? Lobos and white boy Knox gets killed. Either way I hope Knox gets killed. White boy looks like a Republican voter and loves unseasoned BBQ.

So you think ghost gonna send them security cats to go ? federal agents and a federal witness? lol

They could pin it on the Jiminez brothers saying Lobos was about to snitch on them and they merked him. That could take the heat away from Tommy and Ghost.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They could pin it on the Jiminez brothers saying Lobos was about to snitch on them and they merked him. That could take the heat away from Tommy and Ghost.

How would they know where lobos gonna be? It's obvious from the preview lobos gonna be transferred and somewhere lobos people will try to pick him off.What you saying is way too risky

IF lobos gets killed by tommy and ghost it will be once he's out of custody lobos still has tommy pushin weight so he has no clue ghost and tommy plottin on him
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Beta

yeah that was before the jamacians came to wet up him and his seed. damn my ? wtf do you be watchin? you cant ever ? on a ? ever again. that scene was as easy as 1,2,3.

? the jamacians came after the hit from the koreans. dont get mad cause youre finally gettin a taste of your own medicine. idk a ? who would pick his friends lock to "check" up on him. hell knock or something. and then if it gets that deep either knock down the door or "pick" the lock. smmfh. and when he hollered for tommy he was just seeing if tommy would come out. smmfh. wtf have you been watchin? you must be playin pokemon or something to not see that scenario.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Naw I think Ghost wouldn't send anyone to ? Tommy. He'll want to be the man behind the trigger piece. The Dre text must've been for something else
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but ghost killed "we suppose to get nine inches tonight" ass ? . he went there for one thang and that is murder. ? that ? . so he gone pick his ? lock? he dont even knock though and scream tommy i need to talk. he just straight bennie seigal his ? . smmfh. ? been smokin too much
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i forget the timeline of it but maybe Ghost wanted Dre to help track down Ruiz so he can ? him before he snitch
  • Mastery
    Options
    @Beta

? the jamacians came after the hit from the koreans.

No ? ? . But if you go back and look at what you wrote in response to my post, it seems as if you haven't a clue what you're talking about, hence the troll reactions and a WTF reaction.
  • Mastery
    Options
    Did it cross you ? minds that maybe Ghost went to check up on Tommy BECAUSE of the Jamaicans? Is it far fetched to think Ghost was worried about him? That if someone tried to ? Ghost they may have tried to ? Tommy too?
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He picked the locked because Tommy want returning calls and answering so he went to check on him because after the Koreans he didn't... Now the Jamaicans he thought he was dead.

He called out to him loud enough in a hey man you in here, and he is dressed like that incase he runs into anyone else.

He sees Tommy before he sees holly he was genuinely shocked in the car when Tommy said Tariq with you

He almost died and few night before his friend almost died you dnt knock on door incase persons are in there or Tommy is ignoring.