The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The security guards he has are on point
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    He picked the locked because Tommy want returning calls and answering so he went to check on him because after the Koreans he didn't... Now the Jamaicans he thought he was dead.

He called out to him loud enough in a hey man you in here, and he is dressed like that incase he runs into anyone else.

He sees Tommy before he sees holly he was genuinely shocked in the car when Tommy said Tariq with you

He almost died and few night before his friend almost died you dnt knock on door incase persons are in there or Tommy is ignoring.

Whoaaaaaa somebody with sense!!!

otnrpthaz4pm.gif
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He picked the locked because Tommy want returning calls and answering so he went to check on him because after the Koreans he didn't... Now the Jamaicans he thought he was dead.

He called out to him loud enough in a hey man you in here, and he is dressed like that incase he runs into anyone else.

He sees Tommy before he sees holly he was genuinely shocked in the car when Tommy said Tariq with you

He almost died and few night before his friend almost died you dnt knock on door incase persons are in there or Tommy is ignoring.

If he was that concerned about Tommy, he wouldn't have went home, got in bed, then waited till early morning to check on Tommy. The ? went to ? him
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lobos left a message for Tommy saying he got a job for him

Ghost/Tommy/Dre/Julio hitting the Fed truck ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Ghost just almost got assassinated and can't be walking around freely so its why he had the hood on and the hammer

He got into tommys house because he ain't know if Tommy was okay and was trying to wrap his head around what happened.

Lol @ he was going there to ? him
    Ghost always has the hammer on him....and
    There s more than one way to find out if a ? s dead doesn't include sneaking into his crib, in the middle of the night w the hammer drawn....he could ve just read the paper

k71ccevp9i68.jpg

Hey my best friend who's like my brother might be dead so ima look out for that in the paper even though he's not been answering my texts and calls and I haven't seen him since somebody tried to ? him...

Plus y'all be giving power too much credit with all these theories sometimes it's just straightforward.

Ghost went to ? Tommy is the new holly works for lobos

But if he was really concerned bout Tommy wouldn't that have been the first thing he d have done

He went after him soon as he had that close call with the Jamaicans.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    This ? Loch121 writing in his diary and ? . lol

I would think you been in some other show's thread I watch and others in here.

My long as reaction posts are nothing new

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lobos is the worst kind of punk.
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Options
    Finally Tommy cancelled Christmas on that ? ass.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

If he was that concerned about Tommy, he wouldn't have went home, got in bed, then waited till early morning to check on Tommy. The ? went to ? him

No, he told Angie he don't ? with Tommy no more so he does his business when she sleep.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Can't find one episode 5 recap online to support the theory Ghost was going to ? Tommy.

And again I ask, why didn't he just do it?

Can't be because he saw Holly dead because if he kills Tommy, it stands to reason he had to ? Holly too as he has always viewed her as a threat.

No way he could ? Tommy and not Holly. So him turning up and seeing Holly dead is half the job done. Why not just cap Tommy and leave?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Can't find one episode 5 recap online to support the theory Ghost was going to ? Tommy.

And again I ask, why didn't he just do it?

Can't be because he saw Holly dead because if he kills Tommy, it stands to reason he had to ? Holly too as he has always viewed her as a threat.

No way he could ? Tommy and not Holly. So him turning up and seeing Holly dead is half the job done. Why not just cap Tommy and leave?

Afterbuzz tv spoke on Ghost going to ? Tommy I think

Ghost didn't break in his house with his murder gear on to play footsie.

Anytime ghost goes out in the middle of the night with a hoody on it's put in work time.

He even asked Tommy if he sent the hitmen at the end.

Yes seeing Holly dead And Tommy on the ground did stop him.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alps seeing holly he could have left Tommy that way he wouldn't have to ? him and he would've gone to jail.

He didnt go immediately because he almost died infront of his son. Man was damn near crying in the dark.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, if Ghost and Tommy ? Lobos, where are the drugs going to come from? The Jiminez?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    So, if Ghost and Tommy ? Lobos, where are the drugs going to come from? The Jiminez?

yep....they been trying to take it from lobos since season 1....

watch what i said come true.

too many after the fact, yea they killed holly., i didnt know they had three kids,.2stepz dont watch the show ass ? in here
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

What?
    Ghost doesn't want to sell drugs....
    Lobos is his last connection to the game, not sure where Tommy will go for drugs tho
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What?
    Lobos is his last connection to the game, not sure where Tommy will go for drugs tho

nah lobos aint the last....the other cartel is trying to take him out an take over his turf.

the rock street killas had a russian connect
    and serbs had a connect that just needed time getting there
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    the way ghost be talking to angie lately im surprised she still around

he been ? on her every turn

I'm not cause at the end of it all even though he may love her the fact remains Angie is still a SIDE ? . Even though he wrong for loving and being in love with his side ? . He still must at times treat Angie like the side ? she is.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy how Ghost killed the Koreans for trying to ? Tommy and Tommy killing Holly stemmed from her trying to have Ghost killed.

That ? not crazy to me. Those dudes not the same without each other. We all know Ghost would come out better in the long run without Tommy but that is really his brother who he would basically do anything for. Tommy the same way except he really needs Ghost. Brothers have disagreements all the time but at the same time they will not let an outside person do harm to their brother regardless of how mad they might be at their brother at any moment.

That ? made sense to me.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost was in the bed and couldn't sleep when he decided to go to Tommy's. So yeah, he grabbed his murder wear instead of 3 piece suit lol. I also think Ghost would've put more planning into killing Tommy if that was his mission. He was prepared to ? him, but that wasn't his main objective.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Ghost was in the bed and couldn't sleep when he decided to go to Tommy's. So yeah, he grabbed his murder wear instead of 3 piece suit lol. I also think Ghost would've put more planning into killing Tommy if that was his mission. He was prepared to ? him, but that wasn't his main objective.

Like he planned to ? Rolla? By showing up at his crib and shooting him in the kitchen?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

What?

nah lobos aint the last....the other cartel is trying to take him out an take over his turf.

the rock street killas had a russian connect
    and serbs had a connect that just needed time getting there

I'm saying Ghost doesn't wanna deal drugs anymore so after Lobos is gone hr s gonna try to be a legit club ?