UH OH: ‘The Birth of a Nation’ Star Nate Parker Addresses College ? Trial

Options

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Nate is getting ? from both sides from black faux feminists and militant black Twitter, he's ? , he married a Becky. That man can't win for losing. Lol

Just another reason why black people with money doesn't want to help
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Asked if the movie should be released, he responded: “I think that’s up to the people,” Johnny said. “I don’t think a ? should be celebrated. It’s really a cultural decision we’re making as a society to go to the theater and speak with our dollars and reward a sexual predator.”

? you, you're white, you can't possibly understand the cultural decision behind a black person who chooses to watch this film.

These Black feminists better get their priorities ? straight

The way ? has been treated in this country and continues to be you can't blame women for feeling some type of way about 2 dudes accused of ? , 1 actually convicted, and supporting a movie they're behind. You can't pretend as if ? hasn't been treated as a non issue by people in many instances where in some countries women get killed for it and even in the US we got documented evidence of police and courts ? victims over
    The conviction was over turned.......

Because she didnt want to go to trial again & testify all over again.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    ? gotta white wife, figures

I aint seeing that ? now anyway

She's Latina though, not white.

Shes cac

http://articlebio.com/sarah-disanto

Ah, my bad. Always heard she was latina.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Nate is getting ? from both sides from black faux feminists and militant black Twitter, he's ? , he married a Becky. That man can't win for losing. Lol

He is trying to make amends for his cooning and aggressive sexual history.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we have another instance of a ? overperkin', gettin' a train ran on her, then having the nerve to cry ? .
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we have another instance of a ? overperkin', gettin' a train ran on her, then having the nerve to cry ? .

this..... I read that transcript... ? was willfully toppin ? off.... slobbin it down 2 handed and carrying on. ? read like an erotica novel.. You can't put this dude and the dude smashin an unconscious chick behind a dumpster in the same category....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this..... I read that transcript... ? was willfully toppin ? off.... slobbin it down 2 handed and carrying on. ? read like an erotica novel.. You can't put this dude and the dude smashin an unconscious chick behind a dumpster in the same category....

Post the transcript....
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes a ? stop defending him. Yeah its convenient this came up again because of the movie. Doesnt make him less of a ? . Idk how family members of victims let these guys walk away off technicalities of the justice sytem. Street justice shouldve caught up with them.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just followed this link. ? had to remind dude that he smashed and nutted on her back.... If ? felt THAT violated, she should have let the police contact him.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, this sudden ? case makes me want to watch it even more.
  • Tymoney19
    Options

I just followed this link. ? had to remind dude that he smashed and nutted on her back.... If ? felt THAT violated, she should have let the police contact him.

Dude was trying to be as vague as possible with everything.
  • Tymoney19
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Dudes a ? stop defending him. Yeah its convenient this came up again because of the movie. Doesnt make him less of a ? . Idk how family members of victims let these guys walk away off technicalities of the justice sytem. Street justice shouldve caught up with them.

These type of statements puzzle me
    How do u know beyond a shadow of a doubt he is a ? ?

Ive had chicks pass out on me in my bed as im just about to smash. You know what i didnt do? Smash and then call my homie to smash. The other guys testimony is pretty damning to them. Idk what incompetent prosecutor allowed them to skate off. Hes a ? just as bad as the swimmer.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ive had chicks pass out on me in my bed as im just about to smash. You know what i didnt do? Smash and then call my homie to smash. The other guys testimony is pretty damning to them. Idk what incompetent prosecutor allowed them to skate off. Hes a ? just as bad as the swimmer.

How do u know that that is what happened?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

This is true but nowhere in that transcript does ol girl say she was passed out. She just says she was ? , which legally is ? and that's where alot of people stop at. They see a ? girl say she doesn't remember what happened and that she wouldn't have done it if she were sober. That statement alone gives both sides their ammo. The "She got ? to do something she wanted to do" crowd and the "They took advantage of a ? girl" crowd can both use what she's saying for or against her.
  • D0wn
    edited August 2016
    Options

This is true but nowhere in that transcript does ol girl say she was passed out. She just says she was ? , which legally is ? and that's where alot of people stop at. They see a ? girl say she doesn't remember what happened and that she wouldn't have done it if she were sober. That statement alone gives both sides their ammo. The "She got ? to do something she wanted to do" crowd and the "They took advantage of a ? girl" crowd can both use what she's saying for or against her.

@Tymoney19 makin ? up and running with it...

• D0wn
    Options
    ? lie about ? all the time...

Remeber the dude who played Romeo Santana on the steve harvey show?....RIP
    Remember how he died?

The ? was feeling Nate Parker. He saw her as a jump off. They ranned a train on the ? . She felt violated then wanted revenge. The end.

Alotta u ? in here, are hoe ass ? ,
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

@Tymoney19 makin ? up and running with it...

The bold isn't in full context because I also said that legally it's ? to sleep with a woman when she's ? , especially too ? to consent. That convo between them two seems to show ol girl was blackout ? to where she didn't have a memory of what happened. That there is enough for many to say she wasn't able to consent, while some would argue she got that ? so she could do some wild ? under the guise of being ? ....
  • Tymoney19
    Options
    Yall really caping for a ? . Continue on.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    No one was convicted

But the conviction was overtuned.

Mind blown. How does one overturn something that didn't happen?