Olympian Simone Biles finally meets her crush

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    How many of yall have smashed a white girl?

Smash yes. Marry, wife no

She ain't bout to marry zac efron, just thinks he's cute. So what's the problem?
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    She's in an all white environment. Unfortunately, most teenagers, especially girls, are highly impressionable. You think those white hoes she hanging with talking about Big Sean or some ? ? I'm not excusing her, but she was lost before we had evidence of it. If this one of our female hurdlers, I'd be outraged.

This ? named a specific ?

I did cause Zac Efron realer than that clown but y'all ? would applaud her hanging with his lame ass.

No hoe, nobody in here is invested in this non story.

But your ? ass worrying about what I type? Cool...
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She ain't bout to marry zac efron, just thinks he's cute. So what's the problem?

she's going to marry a white boy and im calling this now. so in about 10 years 2026 some body up this thread
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

she's going to marry a white boy and im calling this now. so in about 10 years 2026 some body up this thread

If she does.....and?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's in an all white environment. Unfortunately, most teenagers, especially girls, are highly impressionable. You think those white hoes she hanging with talking about Big Sean or some ? ? I'm not excusing her, but she was lost before we had evidence of it. If this one of our female hurdlers, I'd be outraged.

This ? named a specific ?

Because Big Sean is better looking than Efron
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If she does.....and?
    Black community loses more resources?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let her cook.....she seemed lil girl innocent with it
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you're predicting that the chick whose closest friends are white, has a white crush, and is currently in a relationship with a white boy is going to marry a white guy? Way to step out on a limb there Nostradamus.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being thug fukk damages the pelvis. she wont be so flexible.

real ? , 2steps an the NBA ? aint allowed near the gymnastics
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    69p8757w65q6.png
    abrt16r6t4ow.jpeg

@Bcotton5 Get in here and explain yourself
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

If she does.....and?

Cuz you can't help or care about no black ppl if you're with someone of a different race?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    69p8757w65q6.png
    abrt16r6t4ow.jpeg

@Bcotton5 Get in here and explain yourself

He's made posts like that for years dude needs to just admit it already.
  • jetlifebih
    edited August 2016
    Options

If she does.....and?

Cuz you can't help or care about no black ppl if you're with someone of a different race?

you can definitely "care", and can definitely "help"

But I was speaking specifically about black people losing resources

And even with the caring part, I would question that....when given the opportunity to create a beautiful black life, she would chose not to...so how much does she care? If you ain't helping the cause your hurting it , that's what everybody says right?

Now let's examine the guy she is currently with who was suspended from swimming for making racist comments and then let's examine zac efron who tweeted an insensitive post on MLK day , and then re-examine the topic of caring or helping black people as well as the black community losing resources....

Now just by being black doesn't mean you help the community, care, or don't send resources out of the community

Oh....and Zac efron in black face dm8nfv5imw39.png

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    All I'm saying is...you're putting a lot on her based on her finding zac efron attractive. Talking bout community resources and every comment her crush made and ? . Chill bruh. She has a crush on him, they thought it was funny and took a pic together.

If she turns out to be on some ? ? , then the IC will be here to discuss it. But let the ? happen first before we jump down this rabbit hole of one moment bringing down the whole world.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No bcotton, but what girl her age wouldn't have a crush on Zac Effron?
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    All I'm saying is...you're putting a lot on her based on her finding zac efron attractive. Talking bout community resources and every comment her crush made and ? . Chill bruh. She has a crush on him, they thought it was funny and took a pic together.

If she turns out to be on some ? ? , then the IC will be here to discuss it. But let the ? happen first before we jump down this rabbit hole of one moment bringing down the whole world.

My ? ....her bf is a Brazilian zac efron stan'ron lookin ass ? , same hair cut and all...you must not have seen homes...I was trynna find a pic that wasn't ? but bruh is a swimmer so you can google that ?

And you can't over look the racist behavior both of them have shown especially being black

I'm putting a lot based off her racist ass bf and racist ass zac efron, she's already on the borderline between ? and I hate the word but nbw ? bed ? ....she's dating a racist latin cac and if had the chance would date another one

Now ask yourself this....if she wasn't on this platform would zac efron have flown from the us to rio just based off some tweets??? As racist as Brazil is would a Caucasian/European Brazilian mess with a African Brazilian cause we know dam well he ain't messin with an African American ??

Her moment is being hijacked by cacs not us
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    No bcotton, but what girl her age wouldn't have a crush on Zac Effron?

fjmwf7mpv17g.jpeg
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She already got a boyfriend.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simone did a lot more in Brazil than just kiss Zac on the cheek. She proved she is the best gymnast in the world. That should count for something.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Simone did a lot more in Brazil than just kiss Zac on the cheek. She proved she is the best gymnast in the world. That should count for something.

Nobody is denying that we are speaking on another topic because she is more than a gymnast
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, she's a gymnast.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    No, she's a gymnast.
    Ok
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all doing way too much. She never claimed to be "down" and she not getting married