Photos from facebook pool party celebrating Black men with White women

Options
white sympathizer
white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
A Facebook user shared these photos taken from a pool party organised in honor of black men married to white women:

"This is what's going to happen if black women don't step their game up, open their hearts up more, and open their mouth less"

14045752_10209445133946567_5213095881928134590_n.jpg

Cp_vynEWEAMq4nD.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1058038240918367&set=a.103156466406554.4975.100001366035931&type=3&refsrc=http://s9e.github.io/iframe/facebook.min.html

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plot twist a blk woman made the comment and post...
    Its clearly a photo op.

U ? could eat a hot one.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    "This is what's going to happen if black women don't step their game up, open their hearts up more, and open their mouth less"

He has a point. Black women are partly (not fully) to blame for why so many black men are in IR relationships, whether some people want to hear that or not.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He has a point. Black women are partly (not fully) to blame for why so many black men are in IR relationships, whether some people want to hear that or not.

That's a blk woman... she took the photo, made the post, stated those comments, and according to her it's a photo op... if u look at the pics the ppl were clearly posing.
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is some type of photoshoot or some ? im sure. BUT!!!!!!

White women are just more aggressive these days in getting your attention than black women are imo. Early 2000s was poppin for black women for me, and every single one of them wasnt ? . Not even the puerto rican ? . lol. Hell, i couldnt even go into my local liquor store last year that was mostly black women working without getting some type of stank ass attitude.

They was chocolate too. I love my dark chocolate women, and they acting up as usual. SIGH!

I never even had a single thought about white girls until as we grew up and switched our bars/clubs to more neutral territory. Even then, i was like, wtf do we have in common. Im just gonna have fun with the homies and wait for the black or spanish girls, but white girls were just aggressively grabbing for that attention. Literally and figuratively speaking.

A white girl will be like a 7-9 and still pursue a black man with no shame. A black or spanish chick that is a 7-9 is trying to get impressed off top magically before you can even get her to trust you to buy a drink while shes standing there, or have a little fun and dance. Forget a 1 night stand with a black or spanish 7-9. Not unless all your chips are in perfect order.

I cant speak for everyone else, there city, or state, but for me, i personally saw this switch happen, and it was weird as ? to me at first. I went from hole in the wall hood spots where the ? concrete walls is sweating, ? shooting the sawed off shotty in the alley way on new years, to having beckys walk up to me and lick my neck at a predominately white college bar randomly.

To balance out that thought. Ive been with a couple asian women, white women, black women, and spanish women. The aint shitness might be generational, not racial. BUT, the white and asian women are way stronger pursuers of black men than spanish or black.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doing too much.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the most common name in that .......what yall think....

madaline
    brooklyn
    becky
    katie
    holly
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Now i hope all you ? and you ? that are upset at this are going after that krisztelyzn or however you spell that hoe name who made a whole website dedicated to black women/white men (beyondblackandwhite.com) and promotes the genocide of black people
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Like I've stated before my preference is for black people to date each other exclusively. However I'm not against interracial relationships. If you're dating a white man/white woman because of coonish reasons then that's when it's a problem for me.

yea i feel the same way....
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imagine the ether felt if it was all black women with white dudes

We should damnear talk about that too, tbh -- That there are indeed a lot of Black women that, despite their own power and success, are too stubborn and spoiled to deal with a strong-willed Black man that refuses to be walked over or talked down to because a ? is tryna position check a ? yet hasn't matured enough to do it the right way. There are def two sides to this coin..

And I'm sorry, but for the record --

White women don't love, value, or respect Black men more. They either fetishize Us ( hence the extra effort ), or are intimidated by / fear Us ( also gets their ? wet ). They know we're better than their men; And while their ability to have us ( because ? never should have let them into our culture, allowing them access to our resources, like that anyway.. ) is Our own weakness, they are indeed taking advantage of it..

This ? is never as simple as just ? who you want. Who you're ? , why you're ? them, and who you even have the option to ? are all huge factors. ? stay tryna make issues of this caliber about their ? , and it's just never that..