Charlamagne gets @ R. Kelly For Dating 19-Year Old Halle Calhoun "He's Just A Filthy Individual"...

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I'm not excusing this kid or trying to "exonerate" her
    but I tend to hold the person that's older,more experienced,has a level of authority, power,influence etc.etc. more accountable

Unless of course you have deep-seeded bias,animosity & resentment
    i.g. all the white people that put the blame more on Trayvon than Zimmerman

(Yes,I'm making on a point here)

Well let's blame the girl's mom as well. She signed off of this ? .
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but I tend to hold the person that's older,more experienced,has a level of authority, power,influence etc.etc. more accountable

Of course she did. Her daughter has a chance to be the baby mama of R gotdamn Kelly. Heaven forbid that little broad catch him slipping every ? cosigning this will be complaining about how ? up the system is yada yada yada.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Of course she did. Her daughter has a chance to be the baby mama of R gotdamn Kelly. Heaven forbid that little broad catch him slipping every ? cosigning this will be complaining about how ? up the system is yada yada yada.

Mama is getting her Kris Jenner on. I don't respect the mom, but I respect the hustle
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point, R Kelly gonna do R Kelly. I can care less as long as my daughter don't know him as Robert I'm good
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    something aint right with dude and something is wrong with our people to praise this weirdo just cause he can sing good
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop comparing this to other people unless those other people have videos of them ? kids....
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    This would be a W for any other ? , ? Hugh Hefner is looked at like a ? for doing the ?

holly-madison-and-hugh-hefner.jpg

but when you're an alleged ? , you better not even look at a ? under 18 lol

Fixed... Is she legal?

Yes... So she good to go
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    On a different note, I don't see how dudes over 30 date young chicks like that. I mean if she's fine and a freak and all that, I get the appeal from a physical standpoint. That said, I'm guess he's doing more than ? that chick. Have any of you dudes actually tried to sit and have a convo with an average 20 y/o chick? Hell, I be struggling to take 25 y/o chicks seriously with some of the ? they say.

What kind of convo do you have with older females?

I spend more of my time trying to deprogram older females(see the Margaret ? thread currently on the GNS front page) than having actual convos

Or dealing with females that feel like they've seen every type of black male in existence so they assume that they're in yet another mother/son-type relationship, and they think that they can run you

A cleaner mental slate is never a bad thing. It can be used for bad intentions though

But younger chicks (and dudes for that matter) don't have a cleaner mental slate. It's just programmed with a bunch of frivolous ? . I mean who would you rather converse with. Someone who knows who Margaret ? is and actually understands her significance or someone who doesn't know, doesn't care, and would look at you as lame for even trying to discuss something on that level?

I ain't ? on younger chicks. We all go through that age and mindstate. I was there at one time too. I'm just saying that it's hard for me to understand how people who should have moved past that can relate to people still in it on any kind of equal level.

aren't you assuming that younger people are stupid?? THERE are many younger people that are up on all that ?

Just speaking in generalities. In another post I acknowledged that there are outliers. I also clarified that I'm not talking about stupidity. I'm talking about lack of maturity, experience, and perspective. Are we really going to act like the average 20 y/o and average 30 y/o are the same in those areas?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    On a different note, I don't see how dudes over 30 date young chicks like that. I mean if she's fine and a freak and all that, I get the appeal from a physical standpoint. That said, I'm guess he's doing more than ? that chick. Have any of you dudes actually tried to sit and have a convo with an average 20 y/o chick? Hell, I be struggling to take 25 y/o chicks seriously with some of the ? they say.

I spend more of my time trying to deprogram older females(see the Margaret ? thread currently on the GNS front page) than having actual convos

Or dealing with females that feel like they've seen every type of black male in existence so they assume that they're in yet another mother/son-type relationship, and they think that they can run you

A cleaner mental slate is never a bad thing. It can be used for bad intentions though

So you criticize women for seeking mother/son relationships w/ men yet you're out here talking about you deprogramming and teaching women like a father/daughter relationship? You're cut from the same cloth as those you just tried to look down on.

No, I just understand my role as a man

Do you?

I commend you, bruh. You try so, so hard. Keep doin what you do. Masculinity is so very difficult to explain, yet you do it in a way that so many men can truly learn from.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? me in here she legal and she bad. Let that man enjoy him some young legal ? in peace she Legal and willing again LEGAL age. Alotta y'all ? chicks with 5 or 6 kids ? been worn more then some Nike Flip Flops.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But younger chicks (and dudes for that matter) don't have a cleaner mental slate. It's just programmed with a bunch of frivolous ? . I mean who would you rather converse with. Someone who knows who Margaret ? is and actually understands her significance or someone who doesn't know, doesn't care, and would look at you as lame for even trying to discuss something on that level?

I ain't ? on younger chicks. We all go through that age and mindstate. I was there at one time too. I'm just saying that it's hard for me to understand how people who should have moved past that can relate to people still in it on any kind of equal level.

aren't you assuming that younger people are stupid?? THERE are many younger people that are up on all that ?

Just speaking in generalities. In another post I acknowledged that there are outliers. I also clarified that I'm not talking about stupidity. I'm talking about lack of maturity, experience, and perspective. Are we really going to act like the average 20 y/o and average 30 y/o are the same in those areas?

Man those things are largely subjective tho

everyone has a different perspective old or young
    experience is overrated i prefer a woman to have less experience too much experience in a woman just means she's been around the block a couple times which probably means she has scars.

You have a point about Maturity, no one wants a female that cries every time she doesn't get what she wants
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

experience is overrated i prefer a woman to have less experience too much experience in a woman just means she's been around the block a couple times which probably means she has scars.

You have a point about Maturity, no one wants a female that cries every time she doesn't get what she wants

They are subjective to some degree, but they are also objective to a degree. After all, if you've been alive for 30 years, you've had more opportunity to build life experiences than someone who has only been around for 20 years. It's just a matter of opportunity. And by experience I was talking about with life, not just ? . lol I get what you guys are saying. This ? ain't a science. At the end of the day, it comes down to preferences. I'm just saying I don't see how someone can prefer to in a serious relationship with someone that much younger than them because in general there will just be a gap in where they are.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pics of this freaky ? ....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are hypocrites to be in faux rage over this
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They are subjective to some degree, but they are also objective to a degree. After all, if you've been alive for 30 years, you've had more opportunity to build life experiences than someone who has only been around for 20 years. It's just a matter of opportunity. And by experience I was talking about with life, not just ? . lol I get what you guys are saying. This ? ain't a science. At the end of the day, it comes down to preferences. I'm just saying I don't see how someone can prefer to in a serious relationship with someone that much younger than them because in general there will just be a gap in where they are.

Some young women you can mold. Chicks that's been around the block are already almost a finish product.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The capes are strong. Let's all defend the guy who ? on kids
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are hypocrites to be in faux rage over this

No theyre not. Theyve just seen r kelly clearly act out with impunity on being into underage teenage girls as an adult man, and black folks line up to still praise this ? . Its frustrating, and mind blowing.

Dont get it twisted. Its not just aaliyah, and the 13 year old girl. He has a history of preying on young women. ? was written about a few years ago. Bringing light to other alleged incidences.

http://www.villagevoice.com/music/read-the-stomach-churning-sexual-assault-accusations-against-r-kelly-in-full-6637412

If R Kelly was just always into 18-23 year olds 2 decades ago to now, thats not abnormal, or illegal. Still might seem weird and questionable, but it is what it is, and its legit under law. Yes i know in some states 16 and 17 are technically legal, but forget that ? for now.

There is a reason there is an entire episode dedicated to this ? in Boondocks. That ? wasnt suppose to be just ? and giggles.

This is America though. I shouldnt be surprised. Where white folks line up to support Trump, who on like 3 different occasions has noted how hot his daughter is, and would date her. So black folks backing R kelly is ALMOST normal in comparison. SMDH.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited August 2016
    Options

Some young women you can mold. Chicks that's been around the block are already almost a finish product.

That's true. If that's what you want, younger is better. I wasn't really looking for a chick to mold for wifey. That's some ? buddy type ? to me.
    The capes are strong. Let's all defend the guy who ? on kids

To be fair, ? ain't really defending R Kelly. They are defending the right to ? with younger hoes.
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's your desire? Baby your wish is my will, oh yes it is.............
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Some of y'all old, off-brand ? talk about be comfortable smashing a joint as long as she's legal all the time on this ? . How is this now something to condemn?

Literally the only different between Kells and some of the rest of you ? is that you ? ain't got video evidence out there of the fact that you're willing to go way younger.

Because they watched him ? ? on a 14 year old.

this just as bad. aint ? to watch but that?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL yo this man doesnt give one ? , im WEAK.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She old enough to die for her country then she old enough to get ? on by R Kelly.