Why do?

Options
Louis Devinear
Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
? get mad when they see interracial relationships?

Me personally? I don't.

But what kills me is that ? get on this site, moan, groan and complain. But you are the ones that planted the seed.

Case in point.

First thing ? do when they get money. Move they black family to all white neighborhoods. So if you have a black daughter and send her to all white schools. Wtf you think gonna happen?

Don't blame the kids for the sins of their mothers and fathers.

Your thoughts

Comments

• Louis Devinear
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Me personally? I don't.

But what kills me is that ? get on this site, moan, groan and complain. But you are the ones that planted the seed.

Case in point.

First thing ? do when they get money. Move they black family to all white neighborhoods. So if you have a black daughter and send her to all white schools. Wtf you think gonna happen?

Your thoughts

Correction: first thing ? do when they get money is get the ? out the hood...as they should. The hood ain't nice.

I don't blame a ? at all for leaving if he can. Thats grown up ? . Why would you want you kids growing up in the streets when they don't have to?

Your a ? . Who said it was a bad idea to move they kids out the hood?

Why not move them into a successfully, predominant black neighborhood?

Why not keep them around the people that resembles them?

That's what I'm asking.

So basically you saying you feel more safe around whites than blacks?
  • Louis Devinear
    Options

Me personally? I don't.

Case in point.

Your thoughts

Correction: first thing ? do when they get money is get the ? out the hood...as they should. The hood ain't nice.

I don't blame a ? at all for leaving if he can. Thats grown up ? . Why would you want you kids growing up in the streets when they don't have to?

That's what I'm asking.

Why not live where ever the ? you want to or can afford to live?

Ok so why get mad when your daughter only ? with white dudes?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Me personally? I don't.

Case in point.

Your thoughts

That's what I'm asking.

Why not live where ever the ? you want to or can afford to live?

Ok so why get mad when your daughter only ? with white dudes?

I wouldnt want either of my kids ? with white folks but it is what it is.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    meh... we all have our triggers. Some dudes moan, groan, cry, and run to the internet at interracial relationships; others moan, groan, cry, and run to the internet when dudes get mad about interracial relationships. ? just love being outraged.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If your daughter only ? with white dudes, you didn't raise her right, doesn't matter if you raised her in a predominately or all white neighborhood.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Also, there is a difference between a chick who is an "equal opportunity" dater who dates dudes without considering background, but who happens to have mostly dated white dudes, and a chick who is only checking for white dudes.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    So if you don't have a problem with your daughter or son dating interracialy, why are you responding to the thread?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So if you don't have a problem with your daughter or son dating interracialy, why are you responding to the thread?

and on that note..
    i guess ill jus stay out of this one. lol

? u a ? !
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interracial relationships are the visible proof of black inferiority.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Putting black wealth completely back into the white community is a way bigger deal
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I was puzzled by that simone biles thread...she has a CRUSH on a white dude and she a ? . But the same ? calling her out claim they gon be first in line at the nat turner movie when nate parker married a white woman. Either the ? matters or it don't.

Personally idgaf who anybody dates, ? , marries with regard to race. If you're being treated well and it's not at the expense of your blackness (or any other color) then *shrug*
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? about interracial relationships...I just don't appreciate it when people of the same race bash their culture...and lost track of their heritage
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommorow babies are the future

-s/o to Shameless
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz some people are either a) not getting ? or b) not enjoying the ? theyre getting

If u had a chick at home taking care of u sexually, sucking and ? u n doing all the little freaky stuff u like u probably wouldn't be so worried about who's male ? the next female is getting....unless you're one of those jealous over girls that ur not dating types.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I thought this was a thought provoking thread inspired by the musical ramblings of Jadakiss. I had some What Dos to add
  • A Talented One
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Interracial relationships are the visible proof of black inferiority.

Some do indeed interpret it that way, but their interpretation doesn't prove what they think it does.

• Louis Devinear
    Options

and on that note..
    i guess ill jus stay out of this one. lol

? u a ? !

When I catch you, I'm gonna put hands and feet on you.

I bet you that much.

You fake ass self proclaimed ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ooooooooo she called that diet coke ? charles barkley
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wrote about the very same hypocritical thing in the post about the pool party Facebook photo...
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have a somewhat successful middle class suburb here in Cleveland that's predominately black that I could have moved to... I didn't, however.

The city taxes are ridiculous for the types of homes in the city. They're all older houses that have their prices inflated just because they're in this particular city. The men are ususally weirdos and fuckboys, (home to Kid Cudi and MGK) and the women have their noses up on the air and are champagne hoes with Gatorade money. Nah son.

Instead, I moved the fam to a upper middle-class suburb that has a nationally ranked school system, is predominantly white atm, but still has a growing percentage of educated/working-class black and brown people moving in at a steady rate.

This seemed like the better option of the two when I was presented with the choice. The city I was raised in is ? up now, but it was diverse when I was there, and it helped tremendously to be able to have interactions with all sorts of people. I wanted my son to be afforded that same opportunity.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Lmao @ @A Talented One nosigning ppl that don't have a problem with interracial relationships. You the one that said you date white women cuz black women don't like you or some ? . Foh ? .

I have been consistent on this. Since I've had this account I was never one of those people that said it doesn't matter who black people date or marry. Yet even if it matters, in certain circumstances people can permissibly cross the color line. Pay attention to what I am saying.