• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he's happy why the hate??
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he's happy why the hate??

No hate. Dude found his chick, and in the real world I don't direspect a man's with type of ? ... But, I'm just Mel Kipering her draft status. She should have been a late round pick.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? will learn the hard way wifing these white women.....they always stray away no matter what
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could never marry a white ? post. Would ? tha ? out of them no doubt, but would never put a ring on a cac ? . Can't have no half breed lil cac kidd.
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt expect to see that but happy for him. She not bad looking at all

bout to go bump "How About Some ? " & "Cold As Ice"
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Warriors is one of my favorite albums. I expected him to have an ugly sista like DMX. Don't go interracial if you ain't about to go top shelf.

What kinda ? is this? Who are you? :joy:

What, brother Stew?

Why are u sayin thats what he should do?

I'm just saying that I wouldn't get a basic white, asian, or Latin women. You should just stay Black if that's the case. I know it's not that clear cut and I'm assuming that he had a fetish for white women, so my position has flaws... But if he wanted a white woman, he should have reached for the stars. Ya dig, bruh?

Obviously he felt that she's a star, wtf. U think there's some kinda scale that everybody goes by? Hell nah idk what world u live in b.
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    Warriors is one of my favorite albums. I expected him to have an ugly sista like DMX. Don't go interracial if you ain't about to go top shelf.

What, brother Stew?

I'm just saying that I wouldn't get a basic white, asian, or Latin women. You should just stay Black if that's the case. I know it's not that clear cut and I'm assuming that he had a fetish for white women, so my position has flaws... But if he wanted a white woman, he should have reached for the stars. Ya dig, bruh?

Obviously he felt that she's a star, wtf. U think there's some kinda scale that everybody goes by? Hell nah idk what world u live in b.

Why you so hurt by my opinion? And yes, there is a general scale.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    what her bank look like he might be tryna make her ante up
  • Stew
    Options

What, brother Stew?

Hurt? :joy: ? your opinion ain't ? and I bet u won't say that ? to his face. I'm sure he's not hard to find. Make sure u record that ? for the IC.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alexis Texas lookin girl.. finally gave a brother the tail..
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could never marry a white ? post. Would ? tha ? out of them no doubt, but would never put a ring on a cac ? . Can't have no half breed lil cac kidd.

Lmao ? is hurt out here
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    PRs are Americans tho right? So American would be their nationality, PR would be their race. I think.
    two grades of nationality, race likely white with an "of Hispanic origin" added

on topic: if he's happy then who in 2016 gives a ?
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THANKS FOR SHARING
  • psychobutcher
    Options

What, brother Stew?

Hurt? :joy: ? your opinion ain't ? and I bet u won't say that ? to his face. I'm sure he's not hard to find. Make sure u record that ? for the IC.

@Stew Bruh, when did you switch to being a ? ? ?
  • Stew
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thats a great comeback :o If u didnt wanna tell the guy to his face and record just say so lol
  • psychobutcher
    Options
    Thats a great comeback :o If u didnt wanna tell the guy to his face and record just say so lol

Hahaha. Fa sho.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white and hispanic chicks take the finances and fame

other chicks need all the other check boxes just to go on a date

Damn... You straight insulting dude. The only way he got her was money and fame?

It's not like he is all that famous nowadays, and without getting into his pockets, I'm sure he is still working for a check just like the rest of us.
    Maybe she just likes his style, swag, conversation, etc.

I bet she likes it RAWWWWW

where tf this come from lol

Young ass wet behind the ear ass ?

https://youtu.be/HWcfmkslT48

Lol...my bad..I never heard the song haha.
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    I was dying laughing when u posted that ? ...thought u just came outta left field w that on some terrets ? (Not Sure That's How U Spell terrets)
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never knew Prodigy had a verse on the ante up remix that got scratched because he was going in on Jay
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Lmao ? is hurt out here
    Lol why? Just because I'd prefer 2 not have kidds with a white ? . Never said if said white ? got pregnant that I wouldn't man up and take responsibility. Best believe I would.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you called your possible child a half breed based on skin color, please explain how that's not catching feelings.

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    love (like justice) should be blind.
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    I never knew Prodigy had a verse on the ante up remix that got scratched because he was going in on Jay

This real?
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lf.jpg

Good for him. Bruh be spittin fiyah too.

latest?cb=20121126193228

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    you called your possible child a half breed based on skin color, please explain how that's not catching feelings.
    I don't think so. Just stated I wouldn't want a half breed seed. Once again didn't say that I wouldn't love said child because I would.