Photos from facebook pool party celebrating Black men with White women

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They ain't their girlfriend that's just lifeguards. You know them ? can't swim. lmfao
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its all relative at the end of the day.

You want a woman that WILL FIGHT HARD on YOUR behalf and advocate for you.

what that looks like in practice could be to extreme for some people and perfect for others.

I myself would much prefer a nice compliant chick with a point of view, that'll will let me bang it out a few times
    a week and doesn't always need to talk every day. What I'm really saying is that might girl talks to much. :-(

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    Smh...leaders of our past black and white fought to end segregation so that one day pictures like this would be possible. Now when things like this happenes its ? murder. But its okay to move to the "white neighborhoods" or "white schools" or "white parks" and "white clubs". We are quick to say how ghetto it is to be around our own community but strive to be accepted by whites lol. The dialogue changes up quick around them too, for example words are used and the definition isnt correctly used smh or the use ? is dropped completely out lingo suddenly or whispered. Someone will say " dont talk like that around white people". Smh. So i ask, who are the real ? then?

640?cb=20150320192210
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    For the record, that was not my quote, and that is not really how I would put it. What Vellum said was more on point.

You agreed with the quote tho, so I addresses it, and your support of it.

And nah bruh, you tryna side with a narrative that makes it seem like Black women not wanting to ? with you has nothing to do with you. You're notorious for generalizing Black women in a negative light, mainly in an attempt to blame them for ( not liking ) the things about you that are unappealing; That's why you ? with White women, because Becky will claim a corny ? and let him keep being corny. You gave up before you found a Black woman who offers whatever you think non-Black women do, like enabling you being a ? ( and Black women who like ? are out there too, in droves, so don't even start ), and instead of embracing personal accountability and figuring out why a large portion of your own Women don't want you, you decided to slander them and "prefer" White ? .

You may have a "preference" in your little world where you're able to escape facing your faults, but in the real world, it's obvious to everyone else that you're a ? who lacks the qualities necessary to pull a woman that looks like you.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    For the record, that was not my quote, and that is not really how I would put it. What Vellum said was more on point.

And nah bruh, you tryna side with a narrative that makes it seem like Black women not wanting to ? with you has nothing to do with you. You're notorious for generalizing Black women in a negative light, mainly in an attempt to blame them for ( not liking ) the things about you that are unappealing; That's why you ? with White women, because Becky will claim a corny ? and let him keep being corny. You gave up before you found a Black woman who offers whatever you think non-Black women do, like enabling you being a ? ( and Black women who like ? are out there too, in droves, so don't even start ), and instead of embracing personal accountability and figuring out why a large portion of your own Women don't want you, you decided to slander them and "prefer" White ? .

You may have a "preference" in your little world where you're able to escape facing your faults, but in the real world, it's obvious to everyone else that you're a ? who lacks the qualities necessary to pull a woman that looks like you.

You know he's just gonna flag you for that and/or try to use his idiotic ideology to try and talk his way out of it. LMAO. Spot on though.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    the most common name in that .......what yall think....

madaline
    brooklyn
    becky
    katie
    holly
    Cmon son... Grow up... U know damn well u should have included Brittany(with mad different spellings), Madison, and Sarah

So y'all just going to leave out Karen huh?

How did you forget Jessica or Nicole?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

@BEAM

Listen bruh, you don't know what the ? you're talking about.

First off, I didn't agree with the quote. I said it made a point, and the point in question is the general one that there are things black women do that contribute to black men dating/marrying out.

My biggest issue with dating black women is that I have been living in various cities that I didn't grow up in, so I don't have those connections with the various local black communities. That means that I am either cold approaching chicks who don't know me from Adam, or I am meeting women online. Everywhere is different, but in a lot of places women are increasingly unreceptive to random dudes approaching them, especially ones that may not seem, from superficial point of view, like they have much. And online, it seems that the better-looking ones aren't checking for brothers. (It's a certain type of black women that uses apps like Tinder, I find.) On top of all that, there are tons of chicks who don't ? with brothers where I now am. I am not a ? , I just happen to live in a city that is full of ? .

All of that said, I have never given up on black women. I just had a date with one, matter of fact (yes, met her online).
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

@BEAM

Listen bruh, you don't know what the ? you're talking about.

First off, I didn't agree with the quote. I said it made a point, and the point in question is the general one that there are things black women do that contribute to black men dating/marrying out.

My biggest issue with dating black women is that I have been living in various cities that I didn't grow up in, so I don't have those connections with the various local black communities. That means that I am either cold approaching chicks who don't know me from Adam, or I am meeting women online. Everywhere is different, but in a lot of places women are increasingly unreceptive to random dudes approaching them, especially ones that may not seem, from superficial point of view, like they have much. And online, it seems that the better-looking ones aren't checking for brothers. (It's a certain type of black women that uses apps like Tinder, I find.) On top of all that, there are tons of chicks who don't ? with brothers where I now am. I am not a ? , I just happen to live in a city that is full of ? .

All of that said, I have never given up on black women. I just had a date with one, matter of fact (yes, met her online).

A lot of us have gone through that. That's not a deal breaker for someone that has their ? in order. Sounds like a ? excuse to me. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

• BEAM
    Options
    .. My biggest issue with dating black women is that I have been living in various cities that I didn't grow up in, so I don't have those connections with the various local black communities. That means that I am either cold approaching chicks who don't know me from Adam, or I am meeting women online ..

See, you're telling on yourself and you don't even realize it.

What I've always been able to tell, and what you just admitted to whether you're willing to accept it or not, is that you're not very good with women.

I'm sorry bruh, but Black women are harder to get than White women, because ? have more game than White men. Black women are used to ? that are better with women in general than say, you, for instance. You're trying to explain why they're not checking for you all while skipping around the main problem -- You.

When I moved to the Chi, I didn't know anyone. I mean, NO ONE. Dating apps is how I got out there at first, but I was cold approaching chicks as well. Rather obviously, badder ? were harder for me to ? down. These were big city hoes too, so they'd already seen all the tricks in the book. Women here can see thru game, to the point that it doesn't matter how good you are.. But instead of whining about it or finding fault with them, I treating dating like a sport. I was very much an equal opportunity dater, but I did that to reach a new plateau when it comes to buttering up these ? ; All kinds of ? too..

It worked.
    You need to do the same thing.

Don't run to White women who'll make you feel better about not having game and let you ? anyway; DO better. And the only way to do that, is to practice what seems hard. Black women are harder because they attract better, because they are better.

It's funny -- People think that they're fine the way they are, that everyone should just accept them however the ? they turn out, but that's not reality. You get out into the real world and realize that ? are better than you, at a lot, and have been for a while. You either work to catch up, or you settle into whatever you can get right then and there; Which imo, is lazy.

Like Water wrote: »
    A lot of us have gone through that. That's not a deal breaker for someone that has their ? in order. Sounds like a ? excuse to me. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Exactly.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? out here super sayains apparently better than themselves ok I see you..

This aint even my final form ass ? .
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    yo i'm so glad I don't have any homeboys in my circle who on this weirdo white girl obsession. That ? is weird as ? to see a race of ppl openly ? after a group of ppl who view us as non human. Like that ? is a sickness. It's pitiful when I hear a rapper or somebody in real life say something like "I got a white girl." Like the ? don't get no other adjectives, but describing her as "white" is enough for sick ? to have their status symbol. That's how you know most of these ? who got white girls on their arm don't give a ? about these white broads, they ? w/ them just because it's the "cool" thing to do.

And this don't got ? to do with black women behavior. Because the type of ? who have white girl obsession will always choose some below average white ? vs. a pretty ass black broad simply because she's white. ? really need to get their mind right, because this ? makes black ppl look soooooooo ? weak & pathetic.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    yo i'm so glad I don't have any homeboys in my circle who on this weirdo white girl obsession. That ? is weird as ? to see a race of ppl openly ? after a group of ppl who view us as non human. Like that ? is a sickness. It's pitiful when I hear a rapper or somebody in real life say something like "I got a white girl." Like the ? don't get no other adjectives, but describing her as "white" is enough for sick ? to have their status symbol. That's how you know most of these ? who got white girls on their arm don't give a ? about these white broads, they ? w/ them just because it's the "cool" thing to do.

And this don't got ? to do with black women behavior. Because the type of ? who have white girl obsession will always choose some below average white ? vs. a pretty ass black broad simply because she's white. ? really need to get their mind right, because this ? makes black ppl look soooooooo ? weak & pathetic.

Largely agree. I would only add that brothers like that are not the only brothers with white wives or girlfriends, and I would say that, for some of these brothers, the way black women are and behave are factors in why they're in an IR relationship.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If a girl is dating you I have the feeling she sees you as "human."
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

? please, if you don't think these white people and women don't fetishize the ? out of black men then you are dumb as hell, but don't ? on our leg and tell us it's raining

Yes a lot ( I'd venture to say almost all) of these white hoes see y'all as walking ? who they can have freaky big ? , jungle fever sex with. Dating you or ? you afford them even more means to look at you as an object only there for their pleasure. Some of you mfs are so brainwashed, just stop telling on yourself already

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    .. My biggest issue with dating black women is that I have been living in various cities that I didn't grow up in, so I don't have those connections with the various local black communities. That means that I am either cold approaching chicks who don't know me from Adam, or I am meeting women online ..

See, you're telling on yourself and you don't even realize it.

What I've always been able to tell, and what you just admitted to whether you're willing to accept it or not, is that you're not very good with women.

I'm sorry bruh, but Black women are harder to get than White women, because ? have more game than White men. Black women are used to ? that are better with women in general than say, you, for instance. You're trying to explain why they're not checking for you all while skipping around the main problem -- You.

When I moved to the Chi, I didn't know anyone. I mean, NO ONE. Dating apps is how I got out there at first, but I was cold approaching chicks as well. Rather obviously, badder ? were harder for me to ? down. These were big city hoes too, so they'd already seen all the tricks in the book. Women here can see thru game, to the point that it doesn't matter how good you are.. But instead of whining about it or finding fault with them, I treating dating like a sport. I was very much an equal opportunity dater, but I did that to reach a new plateau when it comes to buttering up these ? ; All kinds of ? too..

It worked.
    You need to do the same thing.

Don't run to White women who'll make you feel better about not having game and let you ? anyway; DO better. And the only way to do that, is to practice what seems hard. Black women are harder because they attract better, because they are better.

It's funny -- People think that they're fine the way they are, that everyone should just accept them however the ? they turn out, but that's not reality. You get out into the real world and realize that ? are better than you, at a lot, and have been for a while. You either work to catch up, or you settle into whatever you can get right then and there; Which imo, is lazy.

Like Water wrote: »

Exactly.

Too much typing bruh it's not necessary he's a sucka ? just constantly making excuses nothing more. Dude loves blaming black women like they're obligated to talk to him for given off a cornball aura. They sense it that's all there is too it.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Largely agree. I would only add that brothers like that are not the only brothers with white wives or girlfriends, and I would say that, for some of these brothers, the way black women are and behave are factors in why they're in an IR relationship.

You just can't help yourself blaming black.women in some form or fashion. Cornball ass
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL. You sound young, insecure, confused, and weak as ? . Where do you live that this is a reality for you?

Ive visited countless cities, lived in 5 different states (2 southern states), driven literally across the country coast to coast and inbetween. Ive encountered more white women domestic, and even foreign that have openly flirted with me, or just been kind, than i have the opposite. I literally have no memory of a white women treating me as subhuman.

No white man has ever stared at me wrong, or called me a ? as an adult man. Refused me service, ect.. Im not saying they dont exist, but ive been where many brothas are. Paranoid in this bubble of fear of racism, and the more i continued having to be forced out of that bubble, the more i was like, well these people are out there, but clearly not the majority.

Dont listen to insecure, fearful ? on who to love. Just find someone, link up, be honest, dont waste time if your not compatible, regardless of race, and keep it moving.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »

? please, if you don't think these white people and women don't fetishize the ? out of black men then you are dumb as hell, but don't ? on our leg and tell us it's raining

Yes a lot ( I'd venture to say almost all) of these white hoes see y'all as walking ? who they can have freaky big ? , jungle fever sex with. Dating you or ? you afford them even more means to look at you as an object only there for their pleasure. Some of you mfs are so brainwashed, just stop telling on yourself already

@Kai

@HafBayked won't even give up the fat @Kat stash.

He still wants to "keep all that curdled cottage cheese to himself."

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/515813/confession-baby-killer-abortion-payments-alias-gettin-outta-pocket-these-hoes-crazy-thread/p12

Kai wrote: »

these fat white hoes big as two people in one, yet you still not satisfied. you want all the curdled cottage cheese in the world huh? that's gross

2bcjkj.jpg
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    the most common name in that .......what yall think....

madaline
    brooklyn
    becky
    katie
    holly

Megan
    Sara
    Jessica

Beverly
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niqqaz like cac ? ..

U learn something new everyday...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I really think there's an agenda to get black men and women to date/marry out more

They want our light.
  • BEAM
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    .. Dont listen to insecure, fearful ? on who to love. Just find someone, link up, be honest, dont waste time if your not compatible, regardless of race, and keep it moving ..

That's the thing tho, a lot of ? mistake comfortability with compatibility, esp if they've had trouble getting along with certain types of women. They think that they vibe more because they argue less, when often times that's a gross oversimplification of what's really happening in their dating life as it concerns people that bring them out of their comfort zone.

Liking someone because you like them and liking someone because they like you are two entirely different things;
    And people always wanna get mad when you can see thru their "preference" or type..

Now, don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying that we ( Black men ) shouldn't date outside of our race; But more times than not, any ? that chooses / prefers White women is doing so because he's more comfortable with them, not because he's more compatible with them. And if he is more compatible with them, there are reasons why that may very well speak to what he lacks, not just what she offers..
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Atlanta I honestly run across of more black women actively searching for white men only or in interracial relationships more then black men with white women.

I never dated a white women, they don't find me attractive.