Ghana Resident: Why Does China Send Workers To Africa When So Many Here Are Unemployed?

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    "We used to be kings"

((((Lmao))))

Lmao, ? u a mexican, U was never nothing.

Well even as a half mexican...there was aztec kings...

Keep telln yaself that ? tho lol

The average Mexicans aint aztecs tho...
    In mexico theres no one drop rule. The average mexicans are mestizos ... mix.... not the real thing...watered down... off brand like the team jordan ya wear.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    China has been especially successful in Africa and other developing markets with its infrastructure business because it undercuts both local and international competitors, sometimes by as much as 50 percent.

This right here is all you need to know. If countries in Africa are looking for foreign help to develop critical infrastructure why wouldn't they turn to the Chinese?

China is the Aldi when it comes to construction; cheap not always lavish in style but the job is always done and quickly.

Whereas Europeans and Americans are Whole Foods with inflated prices takes forever to finish a job and is style over substance.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We used to be kings"

((((Lmao))))

Lmao, ? u a mexican, U was never nothing.

Well even as a half mexican...there was aztec kings...

Keep telln yaself that ? tho lol

The average Mexicans aint aztecs tho...
    In mexico theres no one drop rule. The average mexicans are mestizos ... mix.... not the real thing...watered down... off brand like the team jordan ya wear.

Doggie i never claim to be descendants of kings on the internet to make my self Feel better

((Lmaoo))

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Africa has minerals but they don't have production. Nobody cares about raw copper, its about what you do with it that adds value.

Until African nations begin to focus on producing something with the minerals they have they will always be poor.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The answer to this question requires an understanding of History, Geopolitics, Economics, and Philosophy. Most ? don't read so...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    letting other people put military bases in your land is like letting somebody air bnb house sit your crib talking about..."Im only gon stay 1 night.....but I'm a mount these AK47s in every window....oh yeah you said your cousin coming tomorrow to do the landscaping right? Tell him to take the day off I got my own people...four guys...sons of 2 police officers, a notary official, and a funeral parlor worker...."
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Smart dumb ? think they know anything about Africa. It's a continent with 54 countries which several of them houses the richest black people in the world.

So just because one resident in Ghana has a problem with Asians, that means that every country in Africa is broke and useless?

How many african army bases are in asia?

How many asian army bases are in africa?

Don't really feel like a debate on this, but 90% of African countries just got liberated from colonization like in the 1970's. Considering Europe put them in debt and they've had to pay it off while kicking the colonists out, then kicking invaders out, building an economy, skyscrapers, amass entire militaries, bring in technology, rebuild governments, conquer diseases/civil wars and create/build the African Union while establishing a one currency system for over 80% of Africa I can say progress is being made considering the circumstances in about 40 years. Especially when the entire world, including urself apparently has been indoctrinated with hate and ill-will to not want to do business with them and to help attack them and critique them (I'm not against critiquing them BUT only when someone is willing to complement their positives) in a global economy where business and success in any self-sustaining economy ironically is based on int'l appeal&image as well as trade.

So basically speaking on some of Africa's lack of achievement is like critiquing Af.Americans for not being independent in 1970 immediately after the civil rights era or better yet more accurately after slavery saying why Ain't the free black become industrious and form their own union/blah/blah/blah.
    I'm not even educated on African issues (and I've had convos with enough of them to get a feel on the negatives they feel towards Af. Am's) but I can see this with just the little I do know about what's going on.

The fact that 75% or higher of the continent is Muslim also puts them on the DO NOT trade list and enemies of the global economy list which is a totally different factor along with the fact that European nations heavily still do a lot to continue to suppress African nations because they are very well aware that many African nations want revenge on the ? that was done to them. So since China, Japan, Russia might hate America too they don't hate America enough to not be willing to do business with America and Western Europe and see that if the richest countries in the world say don't ? with these people over here in Africa or else we won't ? with you THEN guess what......
    It ain't rocket science. This is basic ? .
    Africa is doing for self and working against a globalized Euro dominated economy specifically designed at its core to emphasize White First, Black last-if at all. That ? has an effect&Africa is still having to find ways to survive and thrive around it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jsD3cy_Ovs
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Smart dumb ? think they know anything about Africa. It's a continent with 54 countries which several of them houses the richest black people in the world.

So just because one resident in Ghana has a problem with Asians, that means that every country in Africa is broke and useless?

Don't really feel like a debate on this, but 90% of African countries just got liberated from colonization like in the 1970's. Considering Europe put them in debt and they've had to pay it off while kicking the colonists out, then kicking invaders out, building an economy, skyscrapers, amass entire militaries, bring in technology, rebuild governments, conquer diseases and keeping the African Union while establishing a one currency system for over 80% of Africa I can say progress is being made considering the circumstances. Especially when the entire world, including urself apparently has been indoctrinated with hate and ill-will to not want to do business with them and to help attack them and critique them (I'm not against critiquing them BUT only when someone is willing to complement their positives) in a global economy where business and success in any self-sustaining economy ironically is based on int'l appeal&image as well as trade.
    So basically speaking on some of Africa's lack of achievement is like critiquing Af.Americans for not being independent in 1970 immediately after the civil rights era or better yet more accurately after slavery saying why Ain't the free black become industrious and form their own union/blah/blah/blah.
    I'm not even educated on African issues but I can see this with just the little I do know about what's going on.
    The fact that 75% or higher of the country is Muslim also puts them on the DO NOT trade list and enemies of the global economy list which is a totally different factor along with European nations heavily do a lot to continue to suppress African nations because they are very well aware that many African nations want revenge on the ? that was done to them. So since China, Japan, Russia might hate America too they don't hate America enough to not be willing to do business with America and Western Europe and see that if the richest countries in the world say don't ? with these people over here in Africa or else we won't ? with you THEN guess what......
    Africa is doing for self and working against a globalized Euro dominated economy specifically designed at its core to emphasize White First, Black last-if at all. That ? has an effect&Africa is still having to find ways to survive and thrive around it.

Aww ? stop with the damn excuses, these african ? hate on african americans as if we sold them to europeans instead of vice versa

Got the nerve to try and look down on african americans meanwhile they letting asians and europeans take their whole damn country over and all they do in retaliation is beg for work

You ever see "the congo dandees"? theyre bout the dumbest ? ive ever seen.

And in particular,? them stank ass haitians and nigerians too, yalls cabs smell like feet and ass that aint been washed in a year
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They still using the Yuan as they own currency?? That could be one of the reasons why this is happening. We actually talked about that on here too....

Chinese yuan penetrates African markets

A number of countries in Africa, among them the Bank of Ghana, are using the RMB as part of their settlement and reserve currency. Early this year, the Nigerian central bank reportedly announced that it planned to shift more of its foreign reserves into yuan from dollars as the RMB gains greater traction in global trade. About 85% of Nigeria’s reserves are held in US dollars. In March last year, the South African Reserve Bank signed an agreement with the People’s Bank of China to invest in China’s bond market.
  • luke1733
    edited August 2016
    Options

Don't really feel like a debate on this, but 90% of African countries just got liberated from colonization like in the 1970's. Considering Europe put them in debt and they've had to pay it off while kicking the colonists out, then kicking invaders out, building an economy, skyscrapers, amass entire militaries, bring in technology, rebuild governments, conquer diseases and keeping the African Union while establishing a one currency system for over 80% of Africa I can say progress is being made considering the circumstances. Especially when the entire world, including urself apparently has been indoctrinated with hate and ill-will to not want to do business with them and to help attack them and critique them (I'm not against critiquing them BUT only when someone is willing to complement their positives) in a global economy where business and success in any self-sustaining economy ironically is based on int'l appeal&image as well as trade.
    I'm not even educated on African issues but I can see this with just the little I do know about what's going on.
    The fact that 75% or higher of the country is Muslim also puts them on the DO NOT trade list and enemies of the global economy list which is a totally different factor along with European nations heavily do a lot to continue to suppress African nations because they are very well aware that many African nations want revenge on the ? that was done to them. So since China, Japan, Russia might hate America too they don't hate America enough to not be willing to do business with America and Western Europe and see that if the richest countries in the world say don't ? with these people over here in Africa or else we won't ? with you THEN guess what......

Aww ? stop with the damn excuses, these african ? hate on african americans as if we sold them to europeans instead of vice versa

Got the nerve to try and look down on african americans meanwhile they letting asians and europeans take their whole damn country over and all they do in retaliation is beg for work

And in particular,? them stank ass haitians and nigerians too, yalls cabs smell like feet and ass that aint been washed in a year

i already said in my titangraph how many of them feel about Af. Americans. Just cause ? was a racist doesn't mean he also didn't invent some ? and improve Germany's economy. What? How does that make sense? I'm saying just cause I know someone might not give a ? about me don't erase a truth to something that is positive. IF a ? only points out the most elementary basic as ? to critique someone on that is popular to say without knowing anything else about someone then that shows where that person's understanding is.
    ? ain't no excuse. If I cut your leg off and you have to hop around what the ? do you say is the truth
  • white sympathizer
    Options

i already said in my titangraph how many of them feel about Af. Americans. Just cause ? was a racist doesn't mean he also didn't invent some ? and improve Germany's economy. What? How does that make sense? I'm saying just cause I know someone might not give a ? about me don't erase a truth to something that is positive. IF a ? only points out the most elementary basic as ? to critique someone on that is popular to say without knowing anything else about someone then that shows where that person's understanding is.
    ? ain't no excuse. If I cut your leg off and you have to hop around what the ? do you say is the truth

? what the ? are you even talking about?

You over here defending ? and ? .
  • luke1733
    edited August 2016
    Options

? what the ? are you even talking about?

You over here defending ? and ? .

alright my man. deuces.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How are Africans getting punked if they can't control the company or the govt. which allows this to happen?

It's their soil. Africa has been getting punked for years... centuries.

I use to be on that back to africa ? , now it's ? africa, herb ? ... smfh
    im looking at pacific island countries, west indies, or south America.

Just keep your ass in america
  • zzombie
    Options
    It's easy for African Americans to talk ? about Africa because you ? will never know what it's like to have your own nation, You will be up under crackers forever

Africa IS GOING TO have to take a few more LLL'S BUT they are slowly growing and those LLL'S WILL turn into WINS.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    It's easy for African Americans to talk ? about Africa because you ? will never know what it's like to have your own nation, You will be up under crackers forever

Africa IS GOING TO have to take a few more LLL'S BUT they are slowly growing and those LLL'S WILL turn into WINS.

I don't see why it's necessary to take shots at African Americans to say what you said, but for the most part what you're saying is true. China is building a lot of infrastructure in some of those African countries. Everybody knows they aren't doing that for free. China is going to get something out of this. That's how partnerships work. The African countries just have to make sure they have an equal deal or at least something close to equal.
  • zzombie
    Options

I don't see why it's necessary to take shots at African Americans to say what you said, but for the most part what you're saying is true. China is building a lot of infrastructure in some of those African countries. Everybody knows they aren't doing that for free. China is going to get something out of this. That's how partnerships work. The African countries just have to make sure they have an equal deal or at least something close to equal.

I love african Americans but some of the ? that was said in this thread by african americans deserves to be shot.
    The african nations with better leadership will come of their dealings with china with at least with some benefits those who don't have at least somewhat decent leadership or stability will get far less out of their partnerships with china.
  • white sympathizer
    Options

Because thats what those ? ass african ? scratchers do, talk ? about african americans because they aint free in their own land, went supposedly from kings to servants in RECORD time.
  • zzombie
    Options

Because thats what those ? ass african ? scratchers do, talk ? about african americans because they aint free in their own land, went supposedly from kings to servants in RECORD time.

I am not African you stupid ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Some Africans are ? ass ? , but so are some African Americans. It's better to just ignore the BANs from both groups and build with who you can.
  • white sympathizer
    Options

I am not African you stupid ?

My bad, than that means you're a ? ass african american ? scratcher, you got that boy?
  • zzombie
    Options

Some Africans are ? ass ? , but so are some African Americans. It's better to just ignore the BANs from both groups and build with who you can.

I agree 100% but i can't always ignore this ? ass ? some ? just gets on my ? nerves
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I agree 100% but i can't always ignore this ? ass ? some ? just gets on my ? nerves

Yeah I'm not so much talking about IC ? . lol Most of them ain't good for ? but laughs on here.
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    The answer to this question requires an understanding of History, Geopolitics, Economics, and Philosophy. Most ? don't read so...

Yeah, no ? . I read a lot, and its still a fairly complex topic to simplify to a few paragraphs. Hence why you offered nothing but telling us a complex issue is complex. LOL

tumblr_mnkaobewfu1qcm0m3o1_400-dracula-untold-my-movie-transcript-spoilers-duh-gif-145907.jpg
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't no different than any hood.

Chinese, Arabs, Korean's; got all the beauty supply stores, Bodegas, liquor stores, grocery stores etc.

Got they entire family working in that ? too. ? be on the outside of the store bumming change.

How come we can get all the student loans we want? But a ? can't get a sniff at a small business loan?

Things that make you go......Hmmm.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How are Africans getting punked if they can't control the company or the govt. which allows this to happen?

It's their soil. Africa has been getting punked for years... centuries.

I use to be on that back to africa ? , now it's ? africa, herb ? ... smfh
    im looking at pacific island countries, west indies, or south America.

Just keep your ass in america

If I stay in America, then u go back to Jamaica. How u flee your country, but tell me to stay in mines?

Man this is what im talking about. Even u acknowledge this is a L. But yet u in here arguing.... thats hoe traits.

U dont take willing L's . And hope u somehow angle them in to a W.
    The L's u take, should be u looking for a W and instead they L's , that's how u learn. U dont learn from taking willing L's, that's a loser for life approach.