The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im calling it right now

Ghost is going to jail and Tommy going to die

Mark a ? wrds
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im calling it right now

Mark a ? wrds

I'm calling it now. Greg and Angela gonna get together and so is Ghost and Tasha. And 50 is still the wild card lol
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Im calling it right now

Mark a ? wrds

I'm calling it now. Greg and Angela gonna get together and so is Ghost and Tasha. And 50 is still the wild card lol

Capt ? obvious ? lol
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im calling it right now

Mark a ? wrds

Capt ? obvious ? lol

I wear that cape proudly my ?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    This show is retardley entertaining
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im calling it right now

Mark a ? wrds

what is old becomes new.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    I don't see how Greg and Angela getting back together

I think Greg just wants a revenge ? and then is going to ? on her
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to know why
    theres a 2 week gap between episodes 8 and 9
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options
    this whole ? ep I was looking like

kg-are-you-serious.gif
    ? took way too long to ? lobos

Why leave greg alive to be a witness

why ghost didn't call his son when he got back instead of angie

I thought dude was working with stern or millan. Come to find out this ? IS Millan
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruhhhh, Imma have to rewatch this. This broad crying, and she don't even like the character that's hurt.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was prolly one of my least favorite episodes of the entire series....although Homie ethered the ? outta Ghost....lmao at Ghost saying " We no longer have to worry bout anyone coming after you, me and the kids"

Lastly, this is why I said shows like this can't go for too many seasons.....
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Ghost a ? ? b

Added spoiler to avoid potential ? ...

How so? When it comes to his marriage or the infiltration?

Yes, he could have handled that Tasha situation away from the mission.

No, the infiltration thing was a complete surprise. It could have happened to anyone.

I hope Ghost realizes that Angela and his fate are tied together until this current arc ends.

Power is reminding me of GoT. Every action has an reaction, and there is no fairy tale ending.

CS this show being similar to GoT

He could've handled that Angela situation better. This ? constantly ? on the people who helps him.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why can't the feds track that phone sandoval called lobos on? They should be able to trace that phone directly to mike

Lol duke pullin out phones callin people under the table in room surrounded by the whole damn dept man FOH

They wouldn't have any Reason to track the phone yet.....no one knows Lobos getting phone calls yet
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why can't the feds track that phone sandoval called lobos on? They should be able to trace that phone directly to mike

Lol duke pullin out phones callin people under the table in room surrounded by the whole damn dept man FOH

They wouldn't have any Reason to track the phone yet.....no one knows Lobos getting phone calls yet
    I'm saying they're gonna find his body eventually(if he's even dead cuz ghost shot him twice in the torso these ? hate head shots) that phone will be in the area then what
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost a ? ? b

No, the infiltration thing was a complete surprise. It could have happened to anyone.

I hope Ghost realizes that Angela and his fate are tied together until this current arc ends.

Power is reminding me of GoT. Every action has an reaction, and there is no fairy tale ending.

He could've handled that Angela situation better. This ? constantly ? on the people who helps him.

I mean Ghost could have dropped the "I am leaving to protect you" or "I love you, but we cannot be together due to matters outside of my control" line to Angela, but she is the last person you want suspicious, especially with that Lobos ? just happening.

It looks like she may get more clarity next week because she is going to be marked as the mole inside her office.
    I think Ghost had to do Angie like that to make her not chase him, or want to try to fix things. Cause she will always Try To fix things. In this situation, she is the main person the Serbs will target her 1st. And if stories are true it will be a horrible death. That's why you see him shake it off at the end.

I really think Tasha done with homie, but She gonna need Ghost to save her from Kanaan.

Dre prolly finds Tariq next week, not certain what he will do.

That look Ghost had when Tasha found the divorce papers was funny as ? .

I think ol girl bugged Ghost room, or had him folooked.

Lmaoooo at Lobos hitting on Greg in the van.

Angie must have been around, even Lobos talking about "her tight little ? "

The Serbs vs Kanaan is what this comes to. Cause Kanaan will use family to get Ghost, but the Serbs watching.

Greg should be dead, foh.

Tommy played them fools, thinking he didn't know Spanish.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so when Kansan shot Shawn blood splattered everywhere, but when Ghost shot Lobos, no blood got on him!?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    so when Kansan shot Shawn blood splattered everywhere, but when Ghost shot Lobos, no blood got on him!?

Maybe because shawn was shot in his head also
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Ghost a ? ? b

I mean Ghost could have dropped the "I am leaving to protect you" or "I love you, but we cannot be together due to matters outside of my control" line to Angela, but she is the last person you want suspicious, especially with that Lobos ? just happening.

It looks like she may get more clarity next week because she is going to be marked as the mole inside her office.
    I think Ghost had to do Angie like that to make her not chase him, or want to try to fix things. Cause she will always Try To fix things. In this situation, she is the main person the Serbs will target her 1st. And if stories are true it will be a horrible death. That's why you see him shake it off at the end.

I really think Tasha done with homie, but She gonna need Ghost to save her from Kanaan.

Dre prolly finds Tariq next week, not certain what he will do.

That look Ghost had when Tasha found the divorce papers was funny as ? .

I think ol girl bugged Ghost room, or had him folooked.

Lmaoooo at Lobos hitting on Greg in the van.

Angie must have been around, even Lobos talking about "her tight little ? "

The Serbs vs Kanaan is what this comes to. Cause Kanaan will use family to get Ghost, but the Serbs watching.

Greg should be dead, foh.

Tommy played them fools, thinking he didn't know Spanish.
    I can see the Serbs taking out Kanan, not because they love Ghost, but because Kanan is messing up Milans money by hunting down ghost. I think Lobos was just trolling Ghost about Angela's tight ? , because after he told Tommy he was gonna ? Holly at that point Tommy knew he was full of ? because Holly was already dead. I'm not sure if Tariq really ran away or if Tasha got some ? up her sleeves, so she could leave early.