Official TORY LANEZ ‘I TOLD YOU’ Album (8.19)

Options

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got a song called Flex, another song called 4a.m. Flex and he on the joint with Joe and Fab called Flex with the word "4 a.m. Flex" included in the hook.

Somebody on his team shoulda stepped in on that one.
  • gr8VALue
    gr8VALue Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    I feel like this ? bit Kendrck. 4am Flex remind me of The Art of Peer Pressure

I noticed that too, & Question is sounds a lot like Drakes look what you've done...this ? here!
  • disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi
    disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi Members, Banned Users Posts: 63 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Tory album is good
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gr8VALue wrote: »
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    I feel like this ? bit Kendrck. 4am Flex remind me of The Art of Peer Pressure

I noticed that too, & Question is sounds a lot like Drakes look what you've done...this ? here!

I noticed that too. This ? a biter
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got like 24 songs on this ? dawg
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Skits

He only got like 14 tracks
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Skits

I know but still. 14 Skits bruh FOURTEEN.... why b
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Skits

I know but still. 14 Skits bruh FOURTEEN.... why b

the skits are cool tho. There brief and simple. They don't really bother me.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Aight I tried to listen but I couldn't sit through the whole thing. Cut it off at Friends W/ Benefits. Nothin appealin about this joint. Its just too derivative & generic...
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex is my ? , simply because I got a drop top, the cd aight tho
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Y is ? flagging my ? when I been said I was copping Tory after say it & he came out here & shut the 757 va down?

rhu90i.jpg
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told me what?

This ? shouldve jumped
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Isn't he signed to Atlantic?
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Isn't he signed to Atlantic?

Interscope
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when people say ´´I told you´´.Thank ? I can´t remenber the last time somebody said that ? to me. I give it a listen.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if iTunes makes you pay for the skits
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Y is ? flagging my ? when I been said I was copping Tory after say it & he came out here & shut the 757 va down?

rhu90i.jpg

But..bu...this dude wants to be Drake sooooooooo bad???
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just can't get jiggy with struggle vocalist and weak bars. Can't do it.

First song he droppede was good but that LUV joint disrespected a classic record. Is there any original song on the album or are they all samples from popular 90's song?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

First song he droppede was good but that LUV joint disrespected a classic record. Is there any original song on the album or are they all samples from popular 90's song?
    Chicity wrote: »

If u can't get jiggy with it pause why are you asking
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »

rhu90i.jpg

I bet that fool gee got nun but reggie ass shake in that blunt. Seeds and stems and ? . Ya know that fool can't afford no gas lol
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    You can tell he really did follow Drake's formula to a T. Even the corny VIEWS theme as well (and that album was average), but to his credit - he spawned his first hit & may sell well in his first week. He wanted to make it well now he has. His next 2 albums he's going to be fighting to establish his own sound.

He's going to ride this wave until he has to switch, b/c he knows he's going to get disses from Drake, hit records, more exposure, etc. Mad easy to read. Let's see where he takes it next. That Breakfast Club interview gonna be mad interesting....
    Damn ur almost ready to admit views is trash
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

How? Tory never claimed to be a hip hop great like drake...Tory never claimed to be top 5 or the nu j of hip hop like drake.. Tory stayed n his lane & is a r&b/rap/popstar he never fronted like that other Canadian jaFAKING Dominican to b hip hop like drake.....plus I like say it & so do the ladies & Tory shut the 757 down when he was out here reppin nu Toronto...? ovo!

• Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How? Tory never claimed to be a hip hop great like drake...Tory never claimed to be top 5 or the nu j of hip hop like drake.. Tory stayed n his lane & is a r&b/rap/popstar he never fronted like that other Canadian jaFAKING Dominican to b hip hop like drake.....plus I like say it & so do the ladies & Tory shut the 757 down when he was out here reppin nu Toronto...? ovo!

You wrong ? , did you forget to take your meds today? Tory doesn't even have an identity at this point, he's diet drake, sampling 90s tracks and biting Kendrick's flow and Drake's flow all over this album. He doesn't have a lane at all, it's Drakes, and Tory even said he wants to be numero uno (drakes spot). Do ya googles ? , do ya googles, waste of Drakes time to bother going to Bad News ? , not a hard town to shut down if Tory can do it with his struggle vocals