Drake Calls Meek Mill A "? " During "Summer Sixteen" Show, Has A Show In Philadelphia Tonight

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao Drake tired of being called a ?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    None of this changes the fact meek already lost. I don't hang w/ neither one of them ? so I couldn't care less who the hardest. What I do care about is rap, and that battle been over.

And not to dickride Drake but yes it woule be stupid for meek to come back now. You didn't do it from jump, don't do it now
  • disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi
    disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi Members, Banned Users Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Options
    See tory waz good out there
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is beyond corny,
    Props to drake for securing that bag in Philly..
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Drake gone get bet up soon. Meek dont come across as the turn other cheek rapper.

Meek doesn't have to turn the other cheek...got his whole head slapped off in that rap beef...which is pathetic because it didn't even feel like rap beef
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol...Drake has been reckless as ? because he has Rihanna in his corner hyping him up...? I'd be reckless too. My girl Rihanna, I brag different...? .

Rihanna>>>>Nicki
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake need to move on too, we all know meek lost and ? on him more does nothing at this point
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well in my opinion this just opened the beef back up. Drake already won, but for some reason he wants to antagonise Meek. The ball is n Meeks court now, but he needs to make smart moves unlike last time. He needs to make a decision without letting his emotions influencing his reasoning or strategy.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek need to just drop DC4 tomorrow with a fire Drake diss on it and ? will forget all about this Philly show.....fans are fickle like that
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    Well in my opinion this just opened the beef back up. Drake already won, but for some reason he wants to antagonise Meek. The ball is n Meeks court now, but he needs to make smart moves unlike last time. He needs to make a decision without letting his emotions influencing his reasoning or strategy.

Meek's not a Smart Guy in these kinda situations, he's shown to be more Emotional than the 'Singin ? '.

He's just gonna try to "Validate" himself by talking about the new Bentley Truck and Necklace he just Bought. Prolly a new Rolly too lol

"How Could he Lose, huh.???"
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So J Prince couldn't have wanted to come out himself because he knew this Philly show would be a Big Deal/Event and Not because he 'protecting' dude.?

Let's be real, ? could touched Drake if they REALLY wanted to.
    Ultimately, J Prince does NOT run Philly, so ain't no excuse here.
    Nameless ? gettin on Social media beatin on they chest and ain't do a ? thing. lol

Now you REALLY don't believe the bolded do you??? Cmon now he gonna coincidentally pick this show to be at but he's not there to protect Drake??? Stop it you sounding like the dude who his boys show him a pic with his girl hugged up with another ? and respond be "how you know they ain't really just like brother and sister and wanted to get close so they can both fit in the picture".... Let's be real we know what it was
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    How is Mr stomach on flat flat calling meek ? when he is the 1 that got ? on & slapped up & did nothing like a ? .....these square ass Canadians & ovo nerds got Drake gassed up thinking he's tuff so y'all lames better not say ? when ya favorite Canadian popstar diva gets ? on & slapped up again......& the chasers ain't playing wit Drake cuz they was @ the show pressing him drizzy was so shook not only did he have the feds&, the whole ppd there but he also brought out & J PRINCE cuz he's a ? ......j prince was there to make sure Drake aint get slapped up & ? on again n philly cuz he got$ behind Drake prince is 1 of the 5guys & the chasers is about the ? that's y Drake told 1 of his ghostwriters Quentin Miller 2 b safe out here after DC put hands on him...... Drake can play tuff & fool these ? ? on the internet but he's begging to get his ass beat on camera IRL n the streets & when it happens nobody better feel sorry for him cuz Drake got this ass beating on camera coming real soon if he keeps it up
This discussion has been closed.