Drake Calls Meek Mill A "? " During "Summer Sixteen" Show, Has A Show In Philadelphia Tonight

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

What that have to do with him being in Philly.

He was still there and broke ? from the DCs was crying outside the gates trying to fight another man battle.

Drake is a ? for go to the white part of Philly where he knew he couldn't get touched......now the day Drake goes to philly & perform b2b n a hip hop/blk club & walk out on his own free will then u can label Drake a gangsta
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    He's right you know

And b4 anyone come in talking about hard TDOT is or how you can be Hebrew and a Thug, I wanna remind you that this ? allegedly got ? 'd on.

And allegedly did nothing

LMAO...every city got hoods and places with ? who don't give a ? about catching a charge. Shouldn't brand the whole city as soft based on Drake just like I wouldn't brand Philly ? as emotional because Meek needs his twitter password hidden in order to stop tweeting. I say solely because ? stay think Wale weird ass represents DC and PG ? when he don't at all so I know how annoying that is
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    He's right you know

And b4 anyone come in talking about hard TDOT is or how you can be Hebrew and a Thug, I wanna remind you that this ? allegedly got ? 'd on.

LMAO...every city got hoods and places with ? who don't give a ? about catching a charge. Shouldn't brand the whole city as soft based on Drake just like I wouldn't brand Philly ? as emotional because Meek needs his twitter password hidden in order to stop tweeting. I say solely because ? stay think Wale weird ass represents DC and PG ? when he don't at all so I know how annoying that is

Fat trek and shy gleexy do ?? I hope not
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    ? said the Drake concert was a family event and probably the safest he's ever felt at a concert..... So for those still wondering why nothing happened to Drake here's an account for akademiks lol

https://youtu.be/kVEdDifFfX8

I don't knock drake for making sure he's safe in Philly, it's not like it's meek he has to worry about its the dumb dude with him. Now if meek wanted to shoot the fair one then that's different. But hood ? are dumb and have nothing to lose drake got a career. I would've had military police there talked my ? and ? a couple Philly hoes. Ya'll keep playing super man and end up like Chris reeves
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all Meek Fans got y'all minds made up, y'all gonna twist this however y'all need to to fit your ideas lol smh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? proud from coming hard city ? idk why ? wanna rep that side of their city. i love my city and we got some sexy ass women down here lool .
  • gee757
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

I don't knock drake for making sure he's safe in Philly, it's not like it's meek he has to worry about its the dumb dude with him. Now if meek wanted to shoot the fair one then that's different. But hood ? are dumb and have nothing to lose drake got a career. I would've had military police there talked my ? and ? a couple Philly hoes. Ya'll keep playing super man and end up like Chris reeves

How many ? passes r u gonna give Drake? Drake gets ? on, slapped up, robbed for his chain and money n Toronto & he let his ghostwriter get punched.....& now ya giving Drake a pass for being ? & hiding behind his white & Arab ovo hip pop crowd after talking ? on stage knowing he had the feds, police & j prince wit him n philly on some ? ? $mh..... again y ain't Drake have a after party n philly where the crowd wouldve been majority hip hop/blk?

Y'all Meek Fans got y'all minds made up, y'all gonna twist this however y'all need to to fit your ideas lol smh

Yall drakies r delusional but like I said when ya Canadian popstar diva gets beat up for playing hip hop/street y'all squares better not say ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right you know

That's what I'm saying. It don't matter where you from or what cha background is, if you allegedly let a person ? on you and you don't turn up then you ain't never gonna turn up

I'm stuck at how he holding a grudge over being allegedly outted as having ghostwriters but ain't said a peep about a dude who allegedly ? on ya

Makes me think this ? deeper than rap, for Drake and Meek.
  • gee757
    Options
    Funny thing is when AR AB and his ignorant goons were ready to turn up on Meek, he was talking that we here to make money not violence all of the sudden the ? ready to risk his freedom over Drake? Lol

Meek was saying that cuz he made it & he didn't wan't to b involved wit ar getting murdered for being a ovo crash ? n philly...... Drake started it back up by playing tuff on stage calling meek ? & when a ? like Drake calls u ? u got to turn it up on that ? that's y Drake was gonna get punched like Quentin Miller if the feds, cops & j prince wasn't there
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    And any ? that mumbles over hot beats ain't rapper either.

But he spits his own bars, whatever he is

Damn ?

You catching feelings because I mentioned mumble ? because you felt like disrespected your pharaoh.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so drake went on stage and did his thing and is still breathing?

Drake held a pop concert in Philly and pop fans attended

pm dawn had a pop concert with pop fans and krs-one hopped on stage and ? them up.

ijs
  • blackrain
    Options
    He's right you know

Fat trek and shy gleexy do ?? I hope not

Hell no. Them wack ass ? can never spit a bar again and it'd be too soon
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    smh@ white hockey players worryin about meek that's bout like that old Canadian white man from Canada tryna talk ? to meek on Twitter it makes no sense

pm dawn had a pop concert with pop fans and krs-one hopped on stage and ? them up.

ijs

The last time I checked pm dawn was not white & Jewish running a country like Canada so it's not that easy to get @ Drake
  • blackrain
    Options
    He's right you know

That's what I'm saying. It don't matter where you from or what cha background is, if you allegedly let a person ? on you and you don't turn up then you ain't never gonna turn up

I'm stuck at how he holding a grudge over being allegedly outted as having ghostwriters but ain't said a peep about a dude who allegedly ? on ya

Makes me think this ? deeper than rap, for Drake and Meek.

? we knew that from the moment Meek went on his 1st twitter rant. Went from people saying/wishing he was doing it for hip hop to finding out he's just another ? who thinks Drake smashed his girl
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rosenburg's mad Drake never calls him back but he right

Rosenburg became the typical self hating jew.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

How many ? passes r u gonna give Drake? Drake gets ? on, slapped up, robbed for his chain and money n Toronto & he let his ghostwriter get punched.....& now ya giving Drake a pass for being ? & hiding behind his white & Arab ovo hip pop crowd after talking ? on stage knowing he had the feds, police & j prince wit him n philly on some ? ? $mh..... again y ain't Drake have a after party n philly where the crowd wouldve been majority hip hop/blk?

Yall drakies r delusional but like I said when ya Canadian popstar diva gets beat up for playing hip hop/street y'all squares better not say ?

You can't seem to Grasp that
    Defending yourself/Standing Up for youself does NOT = Being Street

MEEK started this, Drake defended himself.
    Anyone would be a little arrogant after you ether a ? like that, but that don't mean he tryna be 'Tough'.
    At the end of the Day, he Still a Man...iono why y'all expect him to Lay down and take ? and when he decides to stick up for himself and does so successfully, he's tryna be 'Tough/street' now lol

That man can't win for Losing w/ y'all...
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Lmfao man MEEK isn't trying to fight drake himself he wanna jump him, until meek wanna fight straight up ? it bring the expendables with you. Kanye shrug. And meek knew drake was coming he could've bought out the whole front row and got busy but he didn't.
    Meek and Drake lips on the same ? imo
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    so drake went on stage and did his thing and is still breathing?

Drake held a pop concert in Philly and pop fans attended

What that have to do with him being in Philly.

He was still there and broke ? from the DCs was crying outside the gates trying to fight another man battle.

No.

Drake gets 0 stripes for visiting the most southern tip of South Philly for a few hours and throwing stones like he's that ? . Ya'll not understanding the significance of the venue location here.

There are literally dozens of Hip-Hop venues between him and the actual hood that he could have played if he was really about this tough guy ? and if he really wanted to make up this perception as if he's untouchable in the city.

Trilogy.
    Vango.
    Vanity.
    XIX.
    Rumor.
    ect.

All in Center City. All safe for regular celebrities.

And before you ? ? go on about how he's too big to slide through some small time 'clubs' lets not forget Drake is a usual in King of Diamonds down south. He like strippers? We have Onyx.

We have options. But the reality of the situation is he can't move like that out here. That's why he had federal protection. I'm just stating the facts.
  • gee757
    Options

You can't seem to Grasp that
    Defending yourself/Standing Up for youself does NOT = Being Street

MEEK started this, Drake defended himself.
    Anyone would be a little arrogant after you ether a ? like that, but that don't mean he tryna be 'Tough'.
    At the end of the Day, he Still a Man...iono why y'all expect him to Lay down and take ? and when he decides to stick up for himself and does so successfully, he's tryna be 'Tough/street' now lol

That man can't win for Losing w/ y'all...

How did Drake ether meek when Drake is the 1 that can't claim hip hop after getting ethered/exposed with Twitter fingers last summer 15? Meeks Twitter fingers did more damage to Drake then any #Bars could ever do Drake cant claim hip hop , top5 or j after getting ethered wit Twitter fingers last summer 15......yall hip pop drakies can't c the damage Twitter fingers has done to Drake cuz y'all don't care about ghostwriters & he's a popstar diva but to a hip hop head Drake is finished after getting ethered wit Twitter fingers Last summer 15
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FEDERAL....PROTECTION...

Problem?
This discussion has been closed.