Drake Calls Meek Mill A "? " During "Summer Sixteen" Show, Has A Show In Philadelphia Tonight

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

You can't seem to Grasp that
    Defending yourself/Standing Up for youself does NOT = Being Street

MEEK started this, Drake defended himself.
    Anyone would be a little arrogant after you ether a ? like that, but that don't mean he tryna be 'Tough'.
    At the end of the Day, he Still a Man...iono why y'all expect him to Lay down and take ? and when he decides to stick up for himself and does so successfully, he's tryna be 'Tough/street' now lol

That man can't win for Losing w/ y'all...

How did Drake ether meek when Drake is the 1 that can't claim hip hop after getting ethered/exposed with Twitter fingers last summer 15? Meeks Twitter fingers did more damage to Drake then any #Bars could ever do Drake cant claim hip hop , top5 or j after getting ethered wit Twitter fingers last summer 15......yall hip pop drakies can't c the damage Twitter fingers has done to Drake cuz y'all don't care about ghostwriters & he's a popstar diva but to a hip hop head Drake is finished after getting ethered wit Twitter fingers Last summer 15

This is true.. ? will bump his music and all that.. But true hip hop heads don't respect Drake's pen game.. It's a wrap for that..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    FEDERAL....PROTECTION...

Problem?

Nah u want one?
    Wtf

Im asking your ass how is that bad thing?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek ain't even show up....dream chasers were at Club onyx the same night....they wasn't about protecting their territory
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Meek ain't even show up....dream chasers were at Club onyx the same night....they wasn't about protecting their territory

Onyx is 5 minutes away from the Wells Fargo Center my ? . Driving. You could walk there in less then 30 if you wanted.

Edit: Heres a map.

vac529g7w2pd.png
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

I don't knock drake for making sure he's safe in Philly, it's not like it's meek
    Lmfao man MEEK isn't trying to fight drake himself he wanna jump him, until meek wanna fight straight up ? it bring the expendables with you. Kanye shrug. And meek knew drake was coming he could've bought out the whole front row and got busy but he didn't.
    Meek and Drake lips on the same ? imo

Meek is a baaaawse he dont have to fight Drake especially right now when the DC goon squad is ready 2 ? Drake & his ? ovo ? up 4 tryna take food of they plate.....yall got Drake gassed up to get his ass beat & ? on, ovo chain snatched & ovo ? getting beat again cuz y'all got Drake thinking he's street/hip hop snh.....& meek knew the crowd @ the show was gonna b majority white cuz Drake ain't hip hop he's hip pop that's y the chasers was out side waiting for Drake to talk that ? n philly so they could punch him like qm
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any man that gets ? on and doesn't catch a body in my book is a ? and forever will be one. A ? used/thought he was a toilet.

Any ? that get ? on catches a body and sits in a hole for 15 years minimum is a ? forever and would have nothing but time to think about it. Yall ? need to log off sometime and go outside.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Onyx is 5 minutes away from the Wells Fargo Center my ? . Driving. You could walk there in less then 30 if you wanted.

But did he?
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    This is true.. ? will bump his music and all that.. But true hip hop heads don't respect Drake's pen game.. It's a wrap for that..

Yeah Drake & his ovo tent camper ghostwriters make decent pop music.....but the problem starts when muthafukas who don't know ? about hip hop starts calling Drake hip hop
    Nah u want one?

Lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

I don't knock drake for making sure he's safe in Philly, it's not like it's meek
    Lmfao man MEEK isn't trying to fight drake himself he wanna jump him, until meek wanna fight straight up ? it bring the expendables with you. Kanye shrug. And meek knew drake was coming he could've bought out the whole front row and got busy but he didn't.
    Meek and Drake lips on the same ? imo

Meek is a baaaawse he dont have to fight Drake especially right now when the DC goon squad is ready 2 ? Drake & his ? ovo ? up 4 tryna take food of they plate.....yall got Drake gassed up to get his ass beat & ? on, ovo chain snatched & ovo ? getting beat again cuz y'all got Drake thinking he's street/hip hop snh.....& meek knew the crowd @ the show was gonna b majority white cuz Drake ain't hip hop he's hip pop that's y the chasers was out side waiting for Drake to talk that ? n philly so they could punch him like qm
    this will not happen.....
  • disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi
    disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi Members, Banned Users Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Options
    Yall sayin federal protection im done
  • disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi
    disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi Members, Banned Users Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Options
    So drake the mayor
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

But did he?

Ya'll saw the videos. DC goons weren't getting past the front gate.

The kicker here though is, the actual city is north of the Schuylkill Expressway. Notice how the Wells Fargo Center is at the very tippy tip of the last remaining landmass of Philadelphia. The literal outskirts.

If Drake was as untouchable as he's tried to make himself out to be last night, then he'd be able to venture past that yellow line. He can't though.
  • gee757
    Options
    this will not happen.....

Smh the key word was 'AGAIn'....yes all that ? happen already diddy slapped/punched Drake, ti ? cap ? on Drake n 2010, Drake got robbed for his money & chain n Toronto back n 09 & Quentin Miller got punched n the mouth for tryna protect a Canadian culture vulture acting like the reference trax ain't exist
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The thing is though Meek allowed Drake to come dis him in his town....if they were bout it, they d been inside the arena wrecking ? .....everyone knows stars got super securities on deck...so them ? were just posturing and being clowns waiting for Drake outside the gate like Eddie Kane Jr
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

vac529g7w2pd.png

Yeah thanks I know where it is.... meek in that broken air conditioner club not doing ? ....dream chasers caught a fat L

If meek had that much pull...Drake wasn't entering his city and performing in the first place

Meek isn't held in the regards like beans used to be in philly...his name doesn't ring with respeck like that....even before this drake ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek fresh off house arrest tho.....

he judge ordered him to make music an give it away free from what i remember

yall think he wanna be attached to some ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Funny thing is when AR AB and his ignorant goons were ready to turn up on Meek, he was talking that we here to make money not violence all of the sudden the ? ready to risk his freedom over Drake? Lol

Meek was saying that cuz he made it & he didn't wan't to b involved wit ar getting murdered for being a ovo crash ? n philly...... Drake started it back up by playing tuff on stage calling meek ? & when a ? like Drake calls u ? u got to turn it up on that ? that's y Drake was gonna get punched like Quentin Miller if the feds, cops & j prince wasn't there

but he didnt and thats the problem....i aint even arguing w you....but u out here acting like Meek and dreamchasers some super soldiers or something....these the same ? who let drake keep them up at night playing back to back on top of them......they aint w the ? ...and as pusssy as Drake is , he knows them ? aint with the ? ....
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The thing is though Meek allowed Drake to come dis him in his town....if they were bout it, they d been inside the arena wrecking ? .....everyone knows stars got super securities on deck...so them ? were just posturing and being clowns waiting for Drake outside the gate like Eddie Kane Jr

Drake didn't say ? meek mill n philly like how meek said ? Drake n Toronto on stage....plus y ain't Drake have a after party n a club where the hip hop/blk crowd was @ so Drake could really see how the real philly felt about his Canadian culture vulture ass? Again I smell ?
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited August 2016
    Options

vac529g7w2pd.png

Yeah thanks I know where it is.... meek in that broken air conditioner club not doing ? ....dream chasers caught a fat L

If meek had that much pull...Drake wasn't entering his city and performing in the first place

Thats not how ? works in commercial arenas, and lol @ broken air conditioner club.

Ya'll are talking out of your ass now.
  • gee757
    Options

but he didnt and thats the problem....i aint even arguing w you....but u out here acting like Meek and dreamchasers some super soldiers or something....these the same ? who let drake keep them up at night playing back to back on top of them......they aint w the ? ...and as pusssy as Drake is , he knows them ? aint with the ? ....

U can't b serious while Drake was upstairs n that hotel having a ? tent party wit his ghostwriters.....meek was down stairs digging n drakes dreamgurl/labelmate guts the chasers showed they was bout the ? when Drake ghostwriter got punched
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any man that gets ? on and doesn't catch a body in my book is a ? and forever will be one. A ? used/thought he was a toilet.

Lol mane I wasn't ready...especially that last sentence haha. Shts true tho. That ? Cap ain't respect that ? at all. Spit and ? ...some of the ultimate forms of disrespect
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    This ? was weak by Drake. First ? write his rhymes now he got ? fighting his battles. Im not co signing this. He acting like he hard now. If he big and bad making threats on stage acting like he got a problem then he should of hollered at them ? after the show. He beating a dead horse and still mining for props and street cred from this old ass beef. Meek never mentioned this ? by name.

Meek dont talk about the beef unless some goofy ass interviewer brings it up. We be laughing cause he always talk about his money, cars and watches but he really telling the truth about whats on his mind though he aint worried about his loss to drake. One thing i will give meek he never acted like a sore loser ? just kept it moving.

Drake is letting all of his white core values start to show. Holding a "grudge" against a black man is right wing cac talk under the same umbrella as "taking a country back" and "standing your ground". Him taking a pic with that 48 lies of cowards author screams culture vulture and backs up my previous sentence. He uses ? like pawns and manipulate them. He encourages black on black violence. He does not intergrate his black friends with his white ones like a uncle tom. He throw rocks and hides his hands like a ? . He is about to have his lochte moment soon if he keep this ? up. Yall dont know how many of them ? had guns or intentions to get ? started waiting for him outside that gate. In reality Philly gave Drake and J Prince a pass by the looks of it.

U say that like u know????? Actually that would be stupid u gun down Drake on Snapchat go to jail for life and possibly get meek fckd up to by implicating they did it for him. Soooo ya that would be mad dumb....but hey ? do stupid ? alot so
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didn't Meek just buy some seats at the venue where Drake was performing? The way he talks about money all time I'm sure it would have been pocket change to him
This discussion has been closed.