The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldnt b suprised if he turns heel (bully ray)
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    - As seen at Sunday's WWE SummerSlam event, Jimmy Uso stole the victory for his team after he tagged himself in and hit Gotch with a top rope splash. After the match the American Alpha seemed pretty upset with his heel move tactic.

We have been told that this angle was done as a way to set up a heel turn for the Usos. The company is looking for a top heel tag-team to feud with The American Alpha and they have decided to go with the Usos.

Finally!!!!
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Regarding the possible Finn Balor injury from SummerSlam, we have been told that Balor may have suffered the injury when Seth Rollins powerbombed him into the running dasher board. The landing to the move looked very bad, and Balor was seen visibly hurt afterwards. This is the same spot that injured Sting. Below is a photo of Balor with his arm in a sling after the event:

Finn Balor spotted in sling after #SummerSlam, suffered injury that could require surgery, per @PWInsidercom pic.twitter.com/3gqDPqGb5r

— Bleacher Report WWE (@BR_WWE) August 22, 2016

Reckless Rollins strikes again

Sting
    Cena
    Himself
    Balor

Dude needs to stop hurting people inatead of worrying about people ? on that ugly ass belt

They need to take that running turnbuckle powerbomb away from Seth because he stay ? ? up with it. First Sting now Balor don't make sense.

In Seth's defense, Finn is only 100 lbs. He motivates me to learn some kicks and join professional wrestling.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Regarding the possible Finn Balor injury from SummerSlam, we have been told that Balor may have suffered the injury when Seth Rollins powerbombed him into the running dasher board. The landing to the move looked very bad, and Balor was seen visibly hurt afterwards. This is the same spot that injured Sting. Below is a photo of Balor with his arm in a sling after the event:

Finn Balor spotted in sling after #SummerSlam, suffered injury that could require surgery, per @PWInsidercom pic.twitter.com/3gqDPqGb5r

Sting
    Cena
    Himself
    Balor

Dude needs to stop hurting people inatead of worrying about people ? on that ugly ass belt

They need to take that running turnbuckle powerbomb away from Seth because he stay ? ? up with it. First Sting now Balor don't make sense.

In Seth's defense, Finn is only 100 lbs. He motivates me to learn some kicks and join professional wrestling.

Only thing youll need to learn is dropkicks and double stomps

No charisma or real gimmick necessary, oh and buy a leather jacket from marshalls
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't blame Seth for the injuries on the turnbuckle power bomb , but it may b just a dangerous move, certainly moreso than the curb stomp it seems
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a whiplash effect to be honest and it wouldn't take much for him to destroy some discs in somones neck with it.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

Sting
    Cena
    Himself
    Balor

Seth isn't hurting ? with it bc he's botching the move, he's hurting the ? that don't know how to take the bump.

Look at this ? , he's not tucking in his arm and he's looking back like a ? instead of trusting Seth.. This wasn't Seth fault
    1471894364369.jpg
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Dudley Boys are retiring tonight

uzp88dmc95vy.png

Bubba ray single run coming soon I think
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited August 2016
    Options

Sting
    Cena
    Himself
    Balor

No charisma or real gimmick necessary, oh and buy a leather jacket from marshalls

I'm an awesome artist too. I would paint naked ? on my face.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wwe acknowledged Finns shoulder injury
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Dudley Boys are retiring tonight

uzp88dmc95vy.png

Bubba ray single run coming soon I think

Whoopee

Bully Ray in 2016, all the way down to the fake retirement angle that started it

For once wwe is jacking tna, as long as they dont redo the ? aces and 8s
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wouldn't mind a bully Ray vs Owens before he fully retires
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    wouldn't mind a bully Ray vs Owens before he fully retires

2 fat ? yelling at each other is a great inoffensive midcard program

Although i see them finally turning owens babyface to fued with jericho
  • white sympathizer
    Options

Sting
    Cena
    Himself
    Balor

I'm an awesome artist too. I would paint naked ? on my face.

Well youre already ahead of balor in terms of interesting designs, get you some double reenforced knee pads for those double stomps and youre on your way
  • white sympathizer
    Options

Jericho so desperate to stay away from his fatherly duties, hes trying to get killed
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    "They got tangled up against the wall and Lesnar told Jericho to punch him or kiss him"

Brock is on another level
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    almost literally jeri-KO
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Jericho is suicidal
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Jericho beat up Goldberg? He's probably feeling himself Brock is another animal
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Jericho beat up Goldberg? He's probably feeling himself Brock is another animal

Goldberg didn't wanna fight and Jericho snuck choked him out, dudes broke it up and Jericho admitted he got lucky and said he would never fight Goldberg again
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    1qr5aam1prcr.png

Reckless Rollins batting 1000 on ? ? up