1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    harleyquinn-black-women-cosplay.png?zoom=4&resize=400%2C613
    Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-11.00.11-AM.png?zoom=4&resize=400%2C515
    Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-10.59.14-AM.png?zoom=4&resize=400%2C493
    Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-10.59.05-AM.png?w=602

Maaaaaaannnnn I can't wait til' Halloween nasdatazz.png

Me f-cking a broad while she's dressed up as Harley Quinn chrispaulnoooo.png

Also whoever editing my posts is a ? and ? anyone of their dead family members
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Now rumors are saying George miller is involved in a new gods movie. I don't know ? about them besides what the new 52 showed in the later superman issues.

Black Adam should be and Doomsday should have been in a New Gods movie.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Not sure if posted, but...

rob0ybykn0ay.png

Depp would make an awesome joker
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A black or asian harley is disgusting as ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Not sure if posted, but...

rob0ybykn0ay.png

.....and I still wouldn't see it.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao is that Brenden Fraiser for boomerang? wtf happened to that guy? he was everywhere when i was young. I remember watching that george of the jungle movie thousands of times.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    That was my fave ? in school. Social Studies and all of the different cultures mythology. Everything from Egypt, Greek, Norse, Celtic. All interested the ? out of me. Im not religious, but religion definitely interests me with how it effects people and becomes part of their lives.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    DC and Warner Bros. have announced that Doug Liman, who is known for his work on The Bourne Identity, Jumper and Edge of Tomorrow, will be directing Dark Universe, otherwise known as the live action adaptation of Justice League Dark (via Variety).
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Dark Universe Lives!
  • Lou Cypher
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ? !!! Dope ? !!

They need to give out that updated release schedule! MoS 2 and Dark Universe must be the two announced release dates that didnt have titles that were announced months ago.

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    DC's Dark Universe Movie To Be Directed By Doug Liman

justice-league-dark-109406-141910-144853.jpeg

DC and Warner Bros. have announced that Doug Liman, who is known for his work on The Bourne Identity and Edge of Tomorrow, will be directing Dark Universe, otherwise known as the live action adaptation of Justice League Dark.

Alongside Liman will be Scott Rudin and Guillermo del Toro as Producers (via Variety). Early on del Toro was actually supposed to direct the upcoming film, but his schedule did not allow for it to be a priority. After sitting in limbo for awhile, Rudin was brought in to move the project forward.

Dark Universe centers around the underworld and magical parts of the DC Universe and features characters like Deadman, John Constantine, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, and Etrigan The Demon. Out of the entire group, the most familiar will most likely be Constantine, who up to this point has had a feature film adaptation starring Keanu Reeves and a short-lived but well-received television series on NBC that starred Matt Ryan.

Liman was attached to a Marvel property previously in the long-delayed Gambit solo feature. When it was officially delayed, reports surfaced that he had put the project on the backburner for another film. Has to make you wonder if this was that other project. If it proves successful, fans will surely wonder if his time with the Gambit property is in fact done.

http://comicbook.com/2016/08/24/dcs-dark-universe-movie-to-be-directed-by-doug-liman/
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Lmfao is that Brenden Fraiser for boomerang? wtf happened to that guy? he was everywhere when i was young. I remember watching that george of the jungle movie thousands of times.

I thought that was Collin ferrel at first.the face was familiar but I couldn't place the name I also thought that was joey Lawrence "whoa"! (anybody who grew up watching blossom would get that quote)
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow this is actually dope fake trailer

https://youtu.be/NBlfSnsehC4
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I got a little confession. I saw it.......... AND I LIKED IT. it was cool. not as horrible as people say it is. i'll never listen to the internet again. I prefer the real version with joker and Harley's abusive relation ship but it was okay. their relationship wasn't painted in an abusive light all the time. it was just part of a comic book story arch and featured in one episode of the batman tas. it was fun I enjoyed it more than batman vs superman.
    my only problem was enchantress and her brother as the villians. suicide squad usually go against superheroes that act against Cadmus interest or infiltration etc. enchantress was way out of their league. next time the world has a supernatural problem I suggest that dc calls on justice league dark. btw loved batmans cameos. once again I don't blame leto for joker or his short screen time the movie wasn't about joker anyway. he could have been written slightly better though. that rooftop helicopter scene was cool though. i'm giving it a generous 8 out of 10 with 7.5 at the worst.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

peter david used to write for the incredible hulk comics in the early 90's man I hope it happens.
  • Broddie
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

peter david used to write for the incredible hulk comics in the early 90's man I hope it happens.

Peter David wrote one of the best Aquaman runs ever. Made the character relevant for people my age.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Who did the pirate looking aquaman? With the missing hand
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone gotta decent Suicide Squad torrent?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I believe whatever doesn't ? you simply makes you...

Stranger.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no idea whats going on in this thread.

Yall all some comic book nerds

Just saw SS and i thought it was cool.

My only beef was killing Adam Beach after 2mins of screen time, Viola Davis shoulda died, & Croc man asking for BET

Leto was cool as Joker. He was no Dark Knight but he made it his own. Margot Robbie surprised me.

Entertaining movie.... even tho they did Adam Beach ? .
  • Broddie
    Options
    Who did the pirate looking aquaman? With the missing hand

200_s.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
  • Broddie
    Options
    Peter David dude that's why I posted that pic. The answer you were looking for was literally above your question.